Decisions

Running Through Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though Seo finished setting up the camera equipment, making a decision between her girlfriend and her childhood friend was quite difficult. It was worse when she was given a time limit. After she finishes with Gfriend's photoshoot, she also had to attend Chungha's photoshoot. 

 

Well...I did promise Chungha first before Sowon..

 

Seo thought to herself, having her camera lens focus on Sowon's features. Seo frowned when she saw that eye catching smile that Sowon displayed. She didn't want to be the cause of that particular smile to vanish. 

But then reality hits and she had no choice but to cancel the dinner plans with Sowon.

 

Surely Sowon would understand...right?

 

Seo thought, I mean Chungha is her girlfriend at the moment, so there is a bit of priority with her due to the relationship status. If anything, it would just seem suspicious to Chungha if Seo prioritized her childhood friend instead her girlfriend, especially after seeing that peck on her cheek.

Now that it was Yerin's turn to be photographed, Sowon stood next to Seo.

"I'm so excited for dinner later! You're finally treating me to food after like what, a year? Haha." She expressed gleefully, wiggling her shoulders. Hearing Sowon's words accidentally made Seo click on the camera, resulting in a slightly blurry photo of Yerin. Seo let's out a sigh. If she doesn't tell Sowon now, then she'll get distracted from the guilt she feels everytime Sowon expresses her excitement.

"Listen Sowon...I don't mean to break it to you but..." Seo paused, now seeing a confused expression from Sowon.

"...I actually had plans with Chungha, so treating you to dinner...is it okay if we do that tomorrow?" Seo bit her bottom lip, watching over Sowon's change of expression.

"Oh...I see, that's um, fine...she is your girlfriend after all...of course tomorrow is fine." Sowon puts on a fake smile. She can't help but to feel disappointed, but this was the reality of things. Unlike Chungha she wasn't Seo's girlfriend, she was just Seo's childhood friend. There wasn't anything wrong with being Seo's childhood friend, but...it just then came to reality that it's all there was between them.

When it was time for the whole group photo shoot, the concept of their new album required for them to have a cheery smile. Sowon being professional about it, she forced herself to smile, however it was still noticeable that her smile was a little bit off from the rest of the member's smile. Seo noticing this while taking the group photo frowned. Part of her wished she had told Sowon after their work was done, but technically if she waited that long, then it would seem like Seo told Sowon the last minute since the dinner was planned for after work.

"The individual photos were great! .... although we might need a little bit of improvement for the group photos." The manager stated after looking through all of the photos.

"Well, we can't afford to come back another day just for the group photos...but since your shift is over, I'll just have the other photographer do the group photos. Will that be fine with you?" The manager said, referring to the other photographer who was sitting on the table, organizing the photos digitally so that it's size would fit with their album pages. Of course since Seo had to leave a year ago, the company had to hire another photographer which is where they are now. Even with the new photographer, they still allowed Seo to do half of the job after having connections with doing photo shoots with Gfriend in the past.

"Yes that would be fine, thank you." Seo waved goodbye to the group members and they all waved back, including Sowon. Seo silently worded out "sorry" specifically for Sowon once again before leaving with her camera equipment. 

Arriving to the movie theater, Seo found out that Chungha apparently rented out the whole movie theater for the two of them. The movie tickets were simply just a display for invitation to the movie theaters.

"Oh my gosh.. Chungha you're crazy...why did you rent out the whole movie theater?" Seo wanted to laugh about this situation, but she was actually scared to find out what would have happened if she canceled her plans with Chungha.

"I mean, I know we could've just went to the theaters normally...but I didn't want fans to recognize me and disturb our date...am I wrong for doing this?" Chungha displayed this particular cute-like expression that caused Seo to grin in disbelief.

"I mean, how could I say that when you've considered all these factors..haha." Chungha smiled and then clung onto Seo's arm.

"In that case, if there's no problems, then let's grab some popcorn and watch some movies."

 

...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter