Reunion

Running Through Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god. Seo-unnie is back!" Eunha blurted out, which she soon came to regret as the other five members rushed towards her to hear more about the news. 

"Really?! What's she doing right now?" SinB asked in curiosity, excited to meet her unnie once more after losing contact due to their busy schedules.

"Toffee-dongsaeng?" Sowon repeated, stating Seo's given nickname instead as she recalls her incident with Seo one year ago. 

 

~One Year Ago~

"This jet-lag is seriously messing with my head..." Seo mumbled to herself as she held her head from a headache, roaming around her new area in search of the photography job her boss wanted her to have in Korea. Seo closed her eyes, trying to stop the constant pain of her headache by squeezing her forehead. Not focusing her attention in front of her, Seo felt herself bump into a person who lets out a gasp. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw the female dressed in a frilly white dress was covered with the stains of coffee that fell to the floor. 

"O-oh my god! I am so sorry!" Seo began to panic, by the looks of it assuming that the female she bumped into was going to ask her to buy a new dress, and her assumptions were right. 

"My dress! Manager-nim is going to be so mad seeing this..." The female began to mumble to herself as Seo constantly bowed and apologized repeatedly. 

"Hey...you." the female called out to Seo, who hesitantly looked up to the female to realize that she was looking at her camera supplies instead. 

"You..do photography?" The female questioned, Seo responding with a nod. 

"Perfect! You see, our photographer kinda called quits due to personal reasons...but anyway! Would you like to work with us? It pays a good amount!" Glancing between the female and her stained dress, guilt played a role as she had no choice but to accept whatever the female wanted as long as it wasn't about replacing the dress. She couldn't afford such a thing yet. 

 

...

"Hey everyone, I'm back!" The female stated as Seo followed behind, everyone's attention focused on the female's stained dress. 

"Sowon! What happened to your dress?!" A male called out, displaying concern as Sowon lets out an awkward chuckle. 

 

Sowon?...

 

Feeling a familiar vibe in hearing the female's name, Seo began to look closely to the female's features. 

"Eh...You want to hear the good news or bad news first?" 

"Bad news."

"Okay, you want negative feedback first." Sowon mumbled herself while the male was beginning to lose patience. 

"Um..bad news is..I dropped your coffee and accidentally spilled it on the dress- Wait!" Before the male went insane, Sowon stopped him. 

"You haven't heard the good news yet! There's two of them."

"Okay. What then?" 

"Good news number one...I was able to save the donuts." Sowon handed the bag full of donuts to the male. 

"Good news number two...I found ourselves a new photographer!" Sowon reveals Seo who was hiding behind her, Seo giving an awkward wave before the male lets out a sigh. 

"Sowon-ssi...you don't just 'find' a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter