Heartache

Running Through Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someday I will tell you

all the things I didn't say.

...I will approach you always.

 

~One Year Ago~

"Come on Toffee-dongsaeng! Eat with us at the restaurant!" Sowon pulled onto the latter's arm as Seo herself struggled to stay put. 

"D-dont call be by that name...it's embarassing.." Seo muttered to herself, hiding her flustered face as the staff members who passed by gave a small chuckle. Although Sowon was pulling her arm aggressively, Seo didn't fail to notice her shirt being tugged gently. 

"Come on unnie...the more the merrier." Umji displayed the female her puppy eyes as Seo lets out a defeated sigh. 

"Okay...a bit of food won't hurt anyone." By then, she received a slap in the arm by the leader. 

"Yah! What was that for?!" Seoul rubbed her arm as she glared at Sowon, who crossed her arms and pouted. 

 

...

"Hey unnie, what kind of person is your ideal type?" Eunha directly question as everyone, who was choosing out their food from the menu stopped to take a glance at Seo. 

"Ehh...I don't know. Maybe someone reliable?" Seo stated, not taking her eyes off the menu as she looked closely at the prices, trying not to pick out an expensive set. In the meantime, the five members try to come up with an idea to appeal to Seo, with the exception of Umji who has called the waiter. 

"Excuse me. May I add this to the order?" Umji stated in English as the waiter nods, taking note of the order before going back to other customers. 

"Woah, Umji, you can speak english?" Seo commented in English as the maknae shyly nods. 

"Yes..only a bit though." Glancing at the two female's interaction, the members then also began to speak English. 

"Oh my god." Yuju mumbled, pointing at one of the images from the menu astonishingly. 

"This is amazing!" Yerin commented as she forms an alliance with Yuju, pointing at another picture of the food from the menu. Seo on the other hand simply chuckled at the two silly members. 

"The food hasn't even arrived, yet you are all excited about it.." 

 

...

"Unnie, I've been meaning to ask, but who's your favorite member in the group?" Everyone who was eating their food stopped as SinB asked the latter a question. 

"Well...I can't really choose a specific favorite since you each all have a unique trait." Seo stated as she took a bite of her food, SinB then alternating the question. 

"Okay, let me ask this instead. If you were to wake up in an unknown island with no resources...which one out of us would you want to be with in the island?" Although the members conti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter