Reaching Out To You

Running Through Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're both so shy

...we can't even say anything.

But I want to get closer to you.

 

The six girls busied themselves as they wait for Seo's visit. Yuju and Yerin played Just Dance against each other with Umji cheering for both of the females. SinB and Sowon were watching a movie from their IPad, pretending not to let the messages affect them. Eunha pretended to text someone else, but in reality kept looking at her messages from Seo.

 

...

Finally hearing their doorbell, Yerin along with Yuju and Umji rush to the door, opening it as the other three members peaked through the doorsteps.

"Seo-unnie!" Yerin tackled the latter with a hug, Seo almost falling back but was able to maintain herself as she returned the hug.

"Woah, your strength hasn't changed a bit.." Seo commented as the other two members hugged Seo, until interrupted by someone's voice clearing their throat.

"Unnie, who's this?" Umji questioned as Seo pulled back from the three female's hug.

"Oh! This is Chungha, my girlfriend." Seo stated, causing the three females to daze.

"Oh! Nice to mee- ...wait..."

"G-girlfriend?!"

 

Let's start fresh,

You and me.

The love I envy...

please don't let me down.

 

"So...How did you two meet?" Yuju initiated as everyone gathered around the living room.

"I was working with Ailee to promote the idols in Kcon LA.. and I happen to meet Chungha with her group." Seo and Chungha both glanced at each other, Chungha letting out a chuckle as she intervenes in telling the story.

"Rather than meet, she first accidentally spilled her drink on my outfit. It was chaotic since it was the moment our group was performing next...such a clumsy pabo." Seo lets out an overdramatic gasp, glaring at Chungha who rolled her eyes.

"I am not clumsy! You just happen to bump into me, that's all." Seo huffs with a pout expression, her attention soon shifting to her unnie, who all this time had been silent up until this point.

"I have to agree with Chungha on this one...Seo has been clumsy throughout all the times that I've been with her." This time, Seo stared at her unnie with disbelief.

"Seriously, you too?! You're my childhood friend! You're supposed to defend me!"

"Nah, that's too much work. My sole mission as your childhood friend is to expose your embarrassing moments." Sowon stuck her tongue out, receiving a light push in the shoulder from the latter. Sowon however realized her mistake once she saw the latter shift from a pouting face to a mischievous smirk.

"Oh, in that case...my sole mission as your childhood friend is to expose your embarrassing moments." Now that the tables have turned, Sowon soon began to feel flustered, hoping that the latter was merely joking similar to how she was.

"A-anyway...that doesn't change the fact that everyone else thinks that you're clumsy as well." Quickly changing the topic, Sowon hoped that the latter had taken bait of it. Fortunately, her planned worked out and had gotten Seo staring at the 5 other Gfriend members in disbelief.

"Is that true?" At Seo's clarification, each member averted their gaze as silence fell upon the room. It was only until one member denying the statement which interrupted the silence.

"No. I actually think tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter