He Is So Cute

A Secret To Be Told

 

 

 

After I finally could choose some candy. I realize how dumb I probably looked. Stay cool Yuki. Pabo. 

I stretched myself. And looked around. OH NO!. I don't know the way back. What should I do now?T^T I decided to walk maybe I found the way. Suddenly I walked into a person. "Omo, I'm so sorry. I didn't saw where I was walking. Mianhae" 

"It's alright. Don't worry"

"But my chocolate is all over your you Hoodie, which is cute by the way" He giggled at me. "You're funny" Omo he is really cute. They way he smiles remaines me of him. God I miss him. How could I forget about him. All the great memories we had together. My best friend. I miss you. "Are you alright?"

He looked at me. Oh crap I'm standing here crying about rabbit. I need to find him. My boy.

-"I'm fine, I was just thinking about my best friend" he gave me a smile. "Where can I buy that hoddie?"

-"Wae?"

-"Because IT'S SO CUTE. i want one" *Shows ageyo*

He laughed at me and picnhed my cheeks. "You're really cute" I smiled. We kept talking until a person came out of one the pratice rooms. "Hyung, we are waiting for you"

-"Mianhae, I'm coming now"

End of POV

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

Leeteuk hyung send me out to find Sungmin hyung. Stupid leader. I was praticing my song with Donghae. I was having fun. I called out his name and walked out of the pratice room. He was talking to one hell of girl. She was so cute but y at the same time. They looked like they were friends. "Hyung, we are waiting for you"

-"Mianhae, I'm coming now"

-"Hurry" I went back in and suju looked at me weird. "So where is he?"

-"In the hallway flirting with a cute chick"

-"Seriously?!" Kangin hyung was very excited and ran over to the door. "He is not lying. DAMN she is cute and Y" in one second all super junior members were over looking at the girl. It looked like she was showing him something on her phone.

 

End of POV

 

-"Can I have your number?"

-"Wae?"

-"Then you can send me the dry cleaning bill for you hoddie"

-"Oh" then we exchanged numbers. What should I save him under.... "What shall I save you under?"

-"How about rabbit?"

-"Great I love rabbits" *showing ageyo* wait just tell him all about you. Are you stupid Yuki. He is a stranger. A cute stranger. Stop that's not the subject.  I must stop fighting with myself. People would think I'm mad.  "What shall I save you under?"

-"Molla. what do I look like?"

-"A cat"

-"Hahah, that didn't took you long to consider"

-"Ani" 

We stood there a little longer without saying anything. Until my phone broke the silence. "Yes?"

-"Yuki, we are done for today, wanna hang out. I miss my baby sister"

-"How great, sure I wanna hang out.... Hey I'm not your baby"

-"You're younger than me"

-"By two minuts"

-"Still"

-"HEY WIFEY!"

-"SHUT UP HYUNG!"

-"Let's meet outside the building"

-"Great cya"

I hang up. "Sorry I have to go. My brother is a pain in the "

-"That's alright. cya soon" I waved and went over to the elevator, which actully were right next to the vending machines. HOW STUPID AM I.

 

End of POV

 

 

Kangin=orange, Sungmin=light lime, Leetuek=baby pink.

Sungmin's POV:

She is a funny girl. Just like her. God I miss her, my little girl. As soon as I walked in. 12 heads stared at me. "What?"

-"Who was that girl?"

-"Introduse me"

-"No hyung"

-"Wae because she is your girlfriend?"

-"No"

-"What's her name?"

-"Molla"

~~~~~~~~~~

Wii chapter 7:D Trailer soon. can't wait:D

Hoped you guys liked this chatper..... 

Comments<3