Better Mood

A Secret To Be Told

Changmin's POV:

 

-"I remember she came into my room at the night, asking me why our mother hated her. At that time I didn't knew what to answer so I just gave her a hug, we were 8 years old at that time"

-"Jeongmal, has she hated ballet ever since?"

-"No, actully she loves ballet. Well not in the start but she started to love it. And when we had finish middel school, our parents decided that she should go in high school in France"

-"In France?!"

-"Yeah, a ballet high school. And she was so happy. That she could leave home, but didn't want to be away from me"

-"Why?"

-"Because I was her only friend"

-"Well that can't be true, I mean she is a beautiful girl"

-"Well Yuki, has been bullied since we were 10, because they other kids didn't know we were siblings so they thought we were dating. And I was pretty popular in middel school. So she was bullied by the other girl" 

 

-"Woah, what a childhood" they all nodded and started to do their own things again. Suddenly an idea came into my mind. "Omma?!"

 

-"Just because I clean this dorm and make your guys food, dosen't mean I'm your omma Changmin"

-"Yeah it does. Any way, will you cook some food for Yuki, if something can cheer her mood up it's your food" I gave him my puppy eyes, no one and turn my puppy eyes down. Well only Yuki. Damn her.

 

-"Okay" he simply said and went out in the kitchen.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

I was lying on minnie oppa bed, when someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I answered. I rolled over so I was facing the wall. "Princess, I have your favorite dish with me. Want something" I could smell it. GOD DAMN, it smelled so good. Stupid minnie oppa knows I can't say no to that. AISH!

I quickly rolled over and ran over and took the plate from him. "YUMMY!" I shouted as I took the first bite. There is no way minnie oppa made this. He can't even make eggs.

(The food - http://www.cookasianfood.com/wp-content/gallery/china/black-bean-beef-with-noodles-2.jpg )

 

After the food was gone T_T I walked out of the bedroom and over to the living room. "Princess, It really was me" minnie oppa said while he was walking after me. "NO! It wasn't you can't cook at all" I saw Jaejoong-sii in the kitchen cleaning up. "Jaejoong, thanks for the food, I loved it" "You're welcome" I smiled at him and went back to minnie oppa's bedroom.

-"Aish YUKI!" oppa shouted. I laughed at his sillyness. Still the same.  I went over and took my sleepwear on and went to take minnie oppa's bed. Arrhh so comfortable. Soon after I was off to dream land.

 

~~~The Next Day~~~

 

I woke up to the noise of a tv. Seriously, I'm gonna kill one of the those boys before I'm turning insane. After a few minuttes were the music or what is was didn't stop. I rolled over and out of the bed.

Aish can this morning be any worse. I thought and went out the door and walked dircetly into Yoochun. "Morning" I said and walked into the kicthen.

Where the first that meet me was oppa's screaming. "Do you have to be so noisy in the morning oppa?" I took a glass of milk. "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"!

-"Relax oppa, it's my nightwear, is it so ugly?"

-"Ani, you are so y wifey"

-"YAH HYUNG!" I laughed. "Relax oppa" 

-"How, can I relax when you are wearing that?"

The others were just staring at me. So I decided to change the subject, "So Jaejoong, what's for breakfast?"

(The nightwear - http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/58/838/L_g0018583858.jpg )

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11:D Hoped you guys liked it^^

Comments<3

Trailer soon=) can't wait^^