A Party???

A Secret To Be Told

 

~~~The Next Day~~~

 

I woke up to the noise of a tv. Seriously, I'm gonna kill one of the those boys before I'm turning insane. After a few minuttes were the music or what is was didn't stop. I rolled over and out of the bed.

Aish can this morning be any worse. I thought and went out the door and walked dircetly into Yoochun. "Morning" I said and walked into the kicthen.

Where the first that meet me was oppa's screaming. "Do you have to be so noisy in the morning oppa?" I took a glass of milk. "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"!

-"Relax oppa, it's my nightwear, is it so ugly?"

-"Ani, you are so y wifey"

-"YAH HYUNG!" I laughed. "Relax oppa" 

-"How, can I relax when you are wearing that?"

The others were just staring at me. So I decided to change the subject, "So Jaejoong, what's for breakfast?"

(The nightwear - http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/58/838/L_g0018583858.jpg )

-"Well I made a french breakfast, because I thought you missed France" Jaejoong gave me a smile. 

I giggeled "Aww you are so sweet" I went over to him and kissed him on both his cheeks like we do it france.

-"YUKI!" Oppa shouted, "WHAT  IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

-"Oppa you are so noisy, and relax it's just how we say thank you in france"

I could see oppa was blowing with anger, his face was totally red. It looked so funny, I ended up rolling on the floor laughing. "OMG! oppa, you look like a pregnant woman giving birth... muhaha hahah"

-"HAHAHAHHAH!... poor little changmin" Yunho and Yoochun laughed joining me on the floor. After a few minutes of laughing of Changmin, we decided to eat breakfast. "So guys what are you doing today?" I asked with my mouth full of toast.

-"Yah! Cutie pie eat normally"

-"Bahh" I stock out my tongue (I don't really know what it's called in english, when you show people your tongue :D)

-"Leave her alone Changmin. You eat the same way anyway" Yunho smacked the back of Changmin's head. "YAH HYUNG!"

-"Shut up, it's morning" Yoochun shouted and then turned to me "Anyway Yuki, we are  having dance pratice and and a photoshoot today not much, we will be home around 7 pm"

-"Cool, then I'll go shopping"

 

~~~SM Entertainment~~~

 

Jaejoong's POV

-"From the top, one two three four" 

We were praticing our new routine for the CF we were suppoused to be in. It wasn't the hardest, but Junsu keept complaining about how boring and tiring it was. "Hyuuuuuuuuuuung" 

-"What now Junsu?" I glared at him.

-"I miss my wife, can't we call her?"

-"No we can't and continue pratice, Manager Hyung wants it done in two hours, so stop complaining"

-"Ara ara" Junsu walked over to Yoochun and started to bother him. It was so funny to look at.

Suddenly the door opend and Manager Hyung walked in: "Okay boys, it's looking good. I'm just here to remain you about the annual ball tonight at 9 pm. Remember to look like the stars you are" Manager Hyung laughed and walked out again.

-"Oh shoot! I totally forgot about the ball. !"

-"Language Changmin!"

-"But I promised Yuki, we could go to the park.. AISH!"

-"Well we have to attend this ball so call her and say sorry"

Manager Hyung walked in again: "Oh I forgot to tell you it's a mask ball, you know where you were masks. Oh yes and you have some vocal pratice after the photoshoot"

-"Araso hyung" Yunho nodded and went back to pratice with the rest of us.

 

End of POV

 

~~~At the supermarked~~~

I was grocery shopping because I wanted to make ratatouille,

because it was the first french dish I tasted. While I was looking at  vegetables, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it.

*New Message*

To: Cutie pie

From: Minnie Mouse

Hi Cutie pie<3 

Me and the guys have more pratice and tonight we have to attend a ball that SM entertainmet holds. 

So... I can't go with u to the park sorry ^^

Love U :-*

 

Aish! I was really looking forward to that. Araso I totally understand. Then  it's just me by myself tonight. I better send him a reply.

To: Minnie Oppa

From: Cutie Pie

Hi oppa<3

It's alright. I understand, have fun tonight.

Love U to.

 

~~~At Home~~~

When I had eaten, I looked at the clock, It's only 8:30 pm. God what shall I do.

Suddenly An Idea popped into my head. I went over to my bag and got my computer. I looked through many websides before I find what I was looking for. "Mmh it starts at 9 pm" I mumlede and closed the computer. I cleaned the kitchen fast and ran to Minnie oppa's room and got my suitcase.

-"Hey my babies, it's time to shine again"

 

~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys :)

I'm so sorry I haven't updated, *90 degree bow*

I had a writer blockade, again sorry :)

Hoping you injoyed this chapter