New Spirit

Bad Boy, Good Girl [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week..




"What?? Since when..?", you stared his only friend as he couldn't accept what Baro had said just now.

"After the tutor incident..", he slowly replied.

"Goshh..", you covered your face.

"I shouldn't tell you at the first place.."

"And I should warn you at the first place.."

"Waeyo? She's pretty...", he grinned cutely.

You rolled your eyes. "But she's Jennie's friends as well.."

"......"

He didn't give any response.

"....Maybe you should carry on with your crush feeling... I won't warn you again.", he chuckled after that.

"What???"

"The teacher is coming."

You rolled your eyes as students began to stand up.


Idiot.






"Okay. So, when a force exerted on.."

"Arasseo~ I know that.. You don't need to tell me the same way as what Mr.Lee had told to us...", she looked at the book with a boring eyes. You just sighed.

"Jennie.."

"Waeyo?? Am I saying the wrong thing..?", she fixed her hair as she looked outside from the window.

You couldn't reply anything as what you could only do was a nod.

She smiled. "Good Boy~ Now don't you ever show your clever head in front of me..", she looked at you with a narrowed eyes.

"What...?"

"Mr.Lee!", she quickly raised her hand before you had the chance to reply.

"Gongchan didn't teach me just now, leaving me dumbfounded from the start."


You bit your lower lips as you couldn't believe your eyes as she made a brave action in front of the whole class. You took a deep breath and bowed your head as the whole class were staring at you.

"Mianeiyo.."


She smirked for awhile as she kept twirling her long hair, with her fake innocent face.

You exhaled slowly as you then read the book back, trying to forget the embarrassing moment that happened unexpectedly.

"Up until now.. I still can't figure it out why forbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter