Unexpected

Bad Boy, Good Girl [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆JENNIE☆

 

"ANDWAEEEEE!!"

You screamed in the washroom as Lisa and Jisoo just stared at you, as they couldn't do anything.

"Aigoo.. you just..study with him..right?"



You let out a heavy sigh. "But still.. I don't want.", you pouted as you crossed your arms.

"Hmmm.. that's kinda hard to help.", Lisa exhaled as she had no idea what to do.

You closed your eyes. "Arghh.. Just forget it. Where's Chae..?", you immediately changed the topic.


We'll wait and see, Channie~

 

"Omoo.. I think I fall for him for the first sight..!", Rose suddenly appeared as she entered the room with a smile on her face.

"Mwo? Jinjja...?? What did he do..?"

You just smiled as you joined their members' conversation. Jisoo hopped happily when she listened to Rose's confession.

"Hmm..well.. at first we're just exchanging 'hello' and then..we have a quick chat.."



"Aigoo.. just that..? That's boring~ How come you easily fall for him..?", Lisa suddenly pouted.

"Heyyy I'm not finished yet! But then he compliments me.. and that's enough to make my heart fluttering!", Rose closed her eyes, as she was imagining the guy was in front of her.

"What did he say? What did he say??", Jisoo's eyes became widened since she's the most excited to know.

"At first, I thought I saw a gorgeous lioness from the way I looked on your eyes.. but when I started to talk to you, I finally realised that you're sweet as a Rose~"

Loud laughter filled the whole washroom as the girls were happily cheered for Rose.

"Roar~~ hahahah", you and gave her a wild wink.

"Omoooo.. okayy that sounds kinda cheesy", Lisa acted as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter