The Guy

Bad Boy, Good Girl [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆JENNIE☆

 

"Aigoo.. I'm still sleepy..."

"Me too..."

"But yesterday's concert was totally AWEEESOMEEE, right Jennie?"

You shocked a bit as Jisoo suddenly asked you, shutting down your short daydreaming just now. You tried to digest her words for a moment.

"Mwo?..Oh..Oh yeahh!! The concert was niceee!! Hahahaha", you hopped happily.

Jisoo just smiled and then the three of girls were happily discussed about the yesterday's event..except you. You sighed heavily.

You're not interested joining their conversation. You didn't know why, yesterday's event had somehow made you felt uneasy..as the incident kept replaying on your mind...

Why did he come yesterday...??

You kept wondering in your own world, until when you began to step into the school gate, you nearly tumbled with someone....

"Oopps! Sorry..."

You glared at the person as you managed to regain yourself back to reality. You smirked while looking at him with a narrowed eyes.

 

Shik Gongchan.



"Yaaahhh!! Watch where you're walking!"

"Ermm..mi..mianeiyo.."

You rolled your eyes and fixed your hair arrogantly. "I don't need your sorry. Move!!"

He then slowly moved aside. You immediately dashed towards the washroom. His existence somehow had pissing you off. You mumbled alone in unsatisfaction.

Rose stood next to you as Jisoo admiring herself while putting her cream on her face. Lisa humming sweetly and flashes her eyes to Jisoo, showing her mascara.

"Jisoo yaahh, how do I look tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter