A War?!?

Bad Boy, Good Girl [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆GONGCHAN☆

 

BigPalace Highschool

Reccess time.



Loud laughter filled the whole class. Students were enjoying it! Of course!! It's their Freedom Moment. Since there's no teacher who will babbling them(at that time)..since that moment when lovey dovey spent their day together-dating at school? Awwwww that's sweet~

But still--




Not for a guy named Shik Gongchan.

The homework that was not completed yet, was on his mind just now. Wearing his round glasses, he hurriedly grabbed his mechanical pencil and wrote the answers as fast as he could, so that he could save some time to eat. (Fact. That's his food actually :D)

He scribbled down the paper without referring to any textbooks, as the answers were shown nicely right on his cerebrum.


Wheww. So that's him.

The Lex a.k.a The Bookworm(if you know the game ha!), The Healthy Guy(?), The Good Boy, ...

And..not to forget...





The JERK.

You sighed as you didn't know why that image suddenly emerged right into your head.

Jennie...



You glared on your watch. Perfect! You smiled in satisfaction as you finally finished your homework. You put your glasses in its case. Piles of books and papers were all clean on the desk as well, except for one book since after this was calculus.

You grinned.

Calculus. Ma favourite!



As you stood up from your seat, a pack of paperbag went right in front of your face, leaving you dumbfounded. What's this?

You slowly pushed aside the bag as you then noticed a cute smiling face behind it, a face that you recognized for years. You smirked a bit.

Aigoo this Baro...


"Chicken burger? You'll late for next class if you reject this..", whispered him, your best buddy as he gave you a cute wink.

"This? Sorry. But I don't eat fast food. It's not good for my health."

"Arhh I knew it."

You began to head out from the class, but you suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder, forcing you not to go.

"Are you sure about this, Lex..? You'll go out and you'll never be here~", he wiggled his brows as he cutely patted your seat.

You looked at your watch again. You groaned as you heard Baro's chuckle.


Arghh jinjja..

Late again for reccess...

And there's no way you're gonna stand outside for late in calculus class..

"Clever.", you snatched the bag from his hand and quickly unwrapped it. His wide smile was enough to show that he successfully lured you with that unhealthy food.

"Ouhh Yess! Of course I know that~ Yaaahh didn't you ever notice before that I got the quarter of your genius gene? Haha!", he giggled happily as you suddenly frowned while munching the food.

"Idiot."

"Yaaahhh Mwo?? Andwaee!!"


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter