mom's little monsters

tales of fire and ice

mom's little monsters

(?) kimbros ; halloween special ; comedy 

 

i tried to kill my little brothers once, but i remembered my mom will kill me after and we will see each other again in hell. so i'm like 'hell nah.'

-kim minseok 


“hyung!! hurry up, hunnie is already waiting for me!!”

“jonginnie calm down! your costume is not even fixed yet.” minseok tried his hardest to calm his little brother down.

“hyunggg, baekhyunnie is already outside. let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!!” jongdae screamed his heart out.

minseok sighed and quickly fixed jongin’s costume, he loves his little brothers and all but they can be a handful sometimes (especially if they’re together with their friends).

he was suppose to meet up with his boyfriend today and spend halloween in his room watching horror movies, but junmyeon has to go out first and leave him with their brothers.

“jongdae-yah, do you have your basket already?” he asked.

“yes i have it! can we please leave now? we might run out of candies!” jongdae whined.

“mingseok-hyung, can you carry me?” jongin tugged at his legs.

“jonginnie, i thought you’re a big boy now eh? you told hyung you don’t want me to carry you around anymore.” minseok raised his brows. (when jongin turned 3 he told his older brothers they can’t carry him around because: “i’m 3 now hyung! i’m a grandfather.”)

“but i’m sleepy.” he pouted.

“nini, you just woke up.”

“oh.”

“kim jadong!!!!!” they suddenly heard a loud shriek.

“byun hyun!!” his little brother screamed back.

oh god.

byun baekhyun has appeared. this kid is like a total of 5 children, he’s very mischievous and loud. he also tries to tell minseok all the time that he loves him and that minseok is his husband.

jongdae tends to become even more louder than he is whenever he’s with baekhyun.

“wow! you look really cool!” jongdae stared at baekhyun’s costume in awe.

baekhyun is sporting a fancy- looking ironman costume, while jongdae is wearing a spiderman costume

“don’t i? you look cool too! where did you get that costume?”

“we got it on ebay!”

baekhyun glanced at minseok and frowned when he saw him not wearing a costume.

“hyung, what are you supposed to be?”

“a babysitter.”

“yah! oh sehun calm down!” an familiar voice cried.

“ge, nini’s waiting for me!”

jongin perked up from minseok’s shoulder when he heard his bestfriend’s voice from afar.

“hunnie over here!!” jongin waved his arms.

“i’m coming nini!” sehun ran across the street.

minseok set his baby brother down to let him reunite with his bestfriend.

“i can’t believe this, they saw each other this morning. why are they acting as if they haven’t seen each other for years.” han sighed.

“tell me about it, i have to deal with baekhyun and jongdae screaming at each other.” minseok shook his head.

“they look cute though.” he added.

they do look cute, sehun is wearing a wolf costume while jongin is wearing a bear costume. they look like they’re going on many adventures when they’re next to each other.

“why are you here? i thought you have a date with chanyeol?” han asked.

“i do have a date with him, but junmyeon has ‘somewhere to be’ and left early.” he air quoted.

“he probably just don’t want to take care of these two.”

“exactly, some kind of brother he is.” minseok grumbled.

“well at least i’m not suffering alone.” he sighed in relief.

“ you.” minseok told his best friend.

+++

yeol 8:04pm

hyung where r u?

we’re supposed to watch a movie rmbr?

 

my minseokkie-hyung ❤️❤️❤️ 8:04pm

im on demons duty

 

yeol 8:05pm

r u babysittin d boys again?

 

my minseokkie-hyung ❤️❤️❤️ 8:05pm

yeh

junmyeon betrayed me

 

yeol 8:05pm

r u trick or treating then???

 

my minseokkie-hyung ❤️❤️❤️ 8:06pm

yeh

yeol

wru

pls dont betray me too

 

yeol 8:27pm

sorry hyung i was lookin for a costume

where y’alls at??

 

my minseokkie-hyung ❤️❤️❤️ 8:28pm

we’re on our way to yx’s place

 

yeol 8:28pm

wit d kids?

 

my minseokkie-hyung ❤️❤️❤️ 8:28pm

wit d kids.

 

yeol 8:29pm

alryt,,, see u there

lov u

i said lov u

minseok hyung i love you

 

my minseokkie-hyung ❤️❤️❤️ 8:32pm

sorry jongin tripped

love u too ❤️

+++

"minseok, are you sure we can bring the kids at the party?" han asked his bestfriend.

"it's fine, plus i'm pretty sure junmyeon's going to be there. i can just dump the demons on him and run away with chanyeol." minseok chuckled, lu han just stared at his bestfriend with a frown, 'what the is wrong with this family?'

they arrived at the party and so far it's looking normal. but of course, it's yixing's party, his parties tend to be a get-together of their circle of friends, namely: minseok, han, junmyeon, yi fan, yixing, and chanyeol.

the guys were already there except for chanyeol, and minseok noticed that there are 2 kids in the middle of the room counting their candies.

he squinted his eyes and saw kyungsoo, the kid who chanyeol always babysit. 'what the heck is he doing here?' he looked at the other kid and saw it was zitao, yi fan's 4 year old cousin.

"good thing we're not the only ones who brought kids." han chuckled beside him.

minseok said nothing and walked to junmyeon, who's enjoying a drink with yixing. "you ing ." he punched his younger brother. "why did you left me with them?" he added.

he heard a shriek behind him and jongdae suddenly appeared out of nowhere, the kid is trying to protect his big brother from his bigger brother. "hyung don't hurt junnie-hyung!"

"minnie why did you hit junnie?" jongin cried from behind. minseok quickly turned around and picked up jongin, "me and hyung are just joking, right myeon?" he glared at his brother. 

"y-yeah, just a silly joke from two older brothers." junmyeon smiled at his younger brothers. i ed up, i should've not left hyung with the kids.

"it doesn't hurt?" jongdae asked. 

"nope. in fact, junmyeonnie hyung says he wants another one." minseok put jongin down and grabbed junmyeon's collar. "because of you, i missed a date with my boyfriend and now you're gonna miss one with yours too." 

"hyung, i don't have a boyfriend." junmyeon raised his eyebrow.

"what?"

"what?"

"aren't you together with yixing?"

"what?"

"stop saying what!" minseok cried.

"hyung, i'm dating joohyun."

"you're not gay?" he looked at his brother in disbelief. "you're ing straight?"

"hyung, not everyone is gay." junmyeon calmed his older brother down.

"the you mean not everyone is gay?"

"hyung there are people who likes the opposite okay? it's normal."

"it's not ing normal! i knew i was gay the moment i came out of mom's uterus."

"hyung, stop. you're having a meltdown."

"of course i'm having a ing meltdown! i just found out my younger brother is ing straight! i need a to ." minseok fanned himself.

"and that's my cue! let's go babe!" chanyeol suddenly appeared and grabbed his arm to drag him upstairs.

"what the is wrong with this family?" han screamed.

+++

"sorry, i wasn't able to come to our date yeol." minseok apologized to his boyfriend.

"it's fine hyung." they're back downstairs and they're sitting next to each other on yixing's long- couch.

"it's still early though, we can still go to my place to watch horror movies." chanyeol added.

"yeah, that would be great." minseok kissed chanyeol's cheek. "i love you." 

"i love you too." chanyeol smiled.

"but hyung, what about your brothers?" 

minseok rolled his eyes. "fine, let's take them with us." he smirked.

chanyeol's eyes widen. "no way." 

"yes way." 

 

"AAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!!" junmyeon screamed loudly.

the kids are all screaming, even lu han is screaming. everyone is screaming.

except for two people, the first one is laughing out loud while the other one is staring at his boyfriend with fear. 'what the is wrong with this family?'


happy halloween everyone! (especially yeol's expensive ironman costume) 

sorry xiuyeol isn't the main focus in this story, since the idea of kimbros during halloween made me excited. but the next one (hopefully going to post soon) is just xiuyeol, i promise!! i also posted my stories on ao3: http://archiveofourown.org/works/12548508/chapters/28577864