Good Bye

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ‘So… are you coming this weekend? Or do you have some work schedule?’

That was like the third time Joon Gi asked her, so far she had refused to answer, she partially ignored the question or changed the topic. It was the second gathering; she had missed the first gathering.  She didn’t really have anything on this weekend but she still couldn’t decide should she come or not. Showing up with extreme puffy eyes would raise question, no matter how good she put on her make up.

She still cried from time to time, hugged her dogs for comfort, called Inna unnie or messaging Suzy, or just flipping around her pictures with Ki Ha oppa. She still questioned herself on what did she want, where should she take her relationship with Ki Ha oppa. Joon Gi oppa messages sure provided some distractions and comfort at the same time, he made her laugh and helped her felt better about herself when in this kind of time she usually blamed herself for everything that had been going on in her life. She didn’t tell him about her situation with Ki Ha oppa, she could talk to him almost about everything in her life, just not that, somehow she felt it was not something she could talk to him about.

‘Hello *a smiling black cat with crescent eyes emoticon*, are you still there? Or did you fall asleep?’  His message poked her out from her thought.

She couldn’t help to smile, secretly she loved the emoticon, it sure reminded her of Joon Gi oppa.

She started to type an answer when a call came in, it was Ki Ha oppa.

“Hi…”

“Hello oppa,” and an awkward silence crept in.

“uhm… have you been okay?’ He broke the silence.

“Have you?” She refused to answer his question.

“Ugh… anyway, could you have dinner with me this weekend? We need to talk.” Another silent moment crept in.

“Yeah sure, the usual place?” Finally she answered.

“Okay, see you at dinner.”

“See you.”

The phone called ended flatly, even when they had fought before; it had never been this flat.

‘Was that the sign? So nothing can be done anymore? Is this how it ended up; her 3 years long of relationship? Does she want to continue fighting for their relationship or not. Should she fight for it?’

All kind of thoughts barged in at the same time to the point she felt like she had some trouble breathing. She curled hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter