Is This How It Ended?

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She quietly sat in the darkness, didn’t really remember how she arrived in her apartment. There was dull ache throbbing in her heart. Slowly she repeated the scene at the parking lot over and over. She was sure that she would cry, even bawled at him, but she didn’t. She just nodded at his words and walked out of his car. He went out of his car to take her to her apartment, but she held her hand up stopping him. She went inside the lift alone.

 

She knew exactly what he meant, how hard it was for him. That was why she hardly talked about her problem with him just to spare him from the burden. The tears were b at the edges of her eyes when he told her that he was unsure about their relationship, unsure about the love they had, unsure about himself. She wanted to scream at him that it had never been easy either for her, but she closed so hard that she was sure that her teeth would chipped away. She couldn’t say what she wanted to say, keeping all inside till it was eating her slowly. How long has it been like that? Was it started last year? Or was it much longer?

 

She exhaled slowly and heavily, closed her eyes while feeling the stinging heat that had been there for quite some time, still no tears. She just sat there on the floor for God knew how long until her phone vibrated, once, twice, then it went frantic. It actually pulled her out of her trance mode; she pulled her phone out her bag, turned the screen up. The light blinded her for a while. After her eyes adjusted she saw that someone had put her in a group chat, Scarlet heart group chat. Everyone had already chatted and shared funny pictures, she actually giggled over pictures of Baek Hyun and Ha Nuel, they teased them a lot, and she saw Joon Gi Oppa shared some funny videos, also some BTS that he took himself from their filming days. She kept on scrolling and giggling, when something wet dropped on her phone screen, once, twice and her eyes blurred on. The tears streamed like a broken dam, she cried silently in the dark.

 

------

“What happened?” That’s the first sentence Inna said when she sat in front of her. Ji Eun just texted her this morning and here she was despite her busy schedule, Ji Eun was blessed with amazing good friends. Ji Eun tried to smile with her obvious swollen eyes, she sighed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter