Jealously I

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wished she had never heard of it; had never grown curious about what she heard by accident; and had never done the search. Now she was upset because of what she just found out. She wanted to ask him about it, but wasn’t sure how to bring it up.  Her eyes glanced to the picture on her phone, which she had to put down on the practice room floor. She had almost thrown it against the wall just moments before, after reading the gossip and seeing the picture. She was glad that no one was around. It was one of her extra late practice sessions so there were no dancers there. She was alone.

‘It was just gossip. His agency already said they were just friends,’ she thought, calming herself.

 

‘But...three times? The rumors with the same girl flared up three times, so it has to mean something, right?’ 

 

She threw her towel down, feeling agitated with her own arguments.

 

“Aish!” she exclaimed angrily. She got up and tried to focus on her dance routine, but she missed a step, then another, and then another. She stopped and checked the clock on the wall. It was past 8 pm.

 

“I better stop. There’s no use practicing when I can’t focus,” she mumbled. She gathered her things and went to the shower.

 

When she was drying her hair, her phone rang. She checked, saw it was Joon Gi oppa, and hesitated. She wasn’t in the mood to talk to him, so she let it ring until it stopped. She really wanted to ask him about it, but somehow she felt it wasn’t her business, at least for now.

‘Better you ask about it now than later, while you’re not committed to each other.’  Her inner thoughts argued.

 

“But how?! How should I bring up that topic?” she blurted out, exasperated.

 

“Hi, Oppa. What is your relationship with Jeon Hye Bin-shi? Should I do that?” she asked herself.

 

Ji Eun stared at her reflection in the mirror, feeling conflicted. In the end she quickly tidied her things and decided to go home. She heard her phone ring a few times, but she chose to ignore it.

 

Arriving at her apartment, she checked her phone and saw she had missed a few calls – two of them from Joon Gi oppa, one from Inna unnie, and two from her manager. Checking her messages she saw that her manager was reminding her about tomorrow’s final preparation for her 1234 Steps Concert in Seoul.  She was thinking of sending a message to In Na u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter