One Last Try

One Last Try

Chapter 6 

 

Friday night couldn't have come sooner. Yuri had spent the past three days packing and trying not to think about how much she was going to enjoyed this weekend. Three days alone with her husband. When was the last time she had had that? 

 

Changhee had come to her apartment that morning before she had left for worked to picked up her suitcase so now all she had to do was get through the day at worked and tonight's party. 

 

The kids were very excited about the Halloween party they had been preparing for all week long. It was only the first and second graders and they were all dressing in costumes. After the last bell of the day, the kids were going home and returning to school in full costumes at six o'clock. 

 

It was now five forty-five and everything was in placed. Yuri adjusted the cat ear to her Cat women costume as she headed down the hall to the gym to make one final checked of the decorations. She had stuffed her cell phone in the bodice of her dress since it didn't have any pockets. When it rang, she was a little alarmed then laughed. The vibrating against her s had all sorts of ual alarms going off in her body. This holding out from Yunho was definitely coming to an end tonight. She was no saint and once a woman was Yunho Jung's lover, going absent was no walked in the park. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Hey, Yul. How about coming to the front door to let me in?" 

 

"Yunho Oppa?" She said surprised, "Where are you? The party hasn't even started yet." 

 

"I know. That's why I'm here. How would it looked, me showing up to a costume party once it was over?" 

 

Yunho didn't do parties and he certainly didn't do children's parties, "But I thought you were going to picked me up afterwards." 

 

"As much as I loved hearing your voice over the phone, Yul, I had much rather see your pretty face. So, can you come and opened the door?" 

 

"Oh, yeah. Sure." 

 

Turning in the opposite direction, Yuri walked quickly down one corridor then turned the cornered, passed the main office and opened the front door. The kids would uses the side entrance near the gym to get in. There were already a few teachers and aides there to received them. 

 

"Hey..." The words died on her red color lips when she looked at him, "You dressed up?" 

 

"So did you." He stepped through the door, looking her up and down. 

 

Yuri couldn't stopped staring at him. He looked amazing in his outfit but that wasn't the surprised. The surprised was that he was here, in her school, dressed as a warrior of the Joseon Era to attend her class Halloween party. To say she was happy was an understatement. 

 

"What's the matter? You have never seen such a y Joseon warrior?" He joked. 

 

She wanted to smiled. She wanted to cry. So many emotions were running through her right now she felt overwhelmed, "I'm, ah...just a little shocked that's all." 

 

He brushed a hand over her cheek, "I told you I would make things better between us. If it means dressing up and coming to an elementary school party then that's what I will do. Is that alright with you?" 

 

Tears swam in her eyes as she tried to keep them from falling, "It's, ah...just fine with me." 

 

"Don't cry. I don't want anything to mar your pretty face. Besides, it's a party. We should go enjoyed ourselves." He took her hand, "Which way?" 

 

"Down here." She pointed, "To the gym." 

 

"You looked really hot in that costume." He said, as they neared the gym. 

 

She laughed, "I'm a character from a children's story. How hot is that?" 

 

"Your s are too big for you to be considered a child and that dress is barely covering your knee. I'm so hard right now I'm liable to poke somebody's eyes out so you might want to keep closed." 

 

"Oh, don't worry Mr. Jung. I'm not about to let the iest warrior I have ever seen out of my sight. You will be right by my side all night long." And for the rest of her life, Yuri hope. 

 

As they entered the gym, Yunho leaned over and whispered into her ear, "And what about tonight when we get to the cabin? Where will I be then?" 

 

She looked up at him, knowing exactly where his mind was going and loving every minute of it, "You will be inside of me where you belong." 

 

Yuri had taken a round of girls to the bathroom for the final time of the night. The party would be over in fifteen minutes. She just headed back into the gym to find Yunho when she spotted him acrossed the room. There were only about twenty kids left and the staff had already begun wrapping things up. 

 

Yunho was talking on his cell phone. Yuri took in a deep breath to keep herself from getting angry about it. Hadn't he come dressed to her Halloween party? On top of that, he had been amazing with the kids. At one point during the night, a very shy little girl who was dressed as Minnie Mouse, had been sitting alone in a chair near the punch table. Yunho had excused himself from Yuri and the group of teachers they were speaking to and went to sit next to her. 

 

Yuri couldn't tell what he had said to the little girl but after a few minutes, she had seen the little girl smiled. In the next minute, Yunho had taken her hand and led her to the dance floor. Yuri's heart practically leapt out of her chest as she watched him put the little girl's feet on top of his and danced her around the room. It was the sweetest thing she had ever seen and her hand had instantly gone to her stomach. Yunho Jung was going to be a wonderful dad. He was going to loved this child she was carrying with all his heart. She had no doubt about that. Yunho closed his phone and walked towards her as she finished remembering the events of the night. That confident stride and self-assured attitude he possessed appealed to her more now than ever. 

 

"Before you asked, I was talking to my mom. Just letting her know where we will be for the weekend in cases she needs to reached us. Sometimes you can loses connectivity in the wilderness." 

 

Yuri could only smiled, her heart overflowing with loved for this man. She grabbed his hand then told Sooyoung, her aide, to see the girls to their parents and continued with the pack-up, she had be right back. 

 

"Where are you taking me, Mrs. Jung?" Yunho asked, when they continued to walked through the long halls. 

 

"You have been a bad boy, Mr. Jung." 

 

"Really?" He asked, from behind her, "Am I about to be punished?" 

 

"You bet your y you are." She quipped. They came to a room that she knew would be unlocked. She opened the door and pulled him inside. Before he could opened his mouth to speak again, Yuri was on him, taking his mouth with all the hungered she had held at bay these last few weeks. Yunho didn't hesitate but snake his arms around her back and pulled her closer to the hardness of his body. 

 

Yunho's outfit left nothing to the imagination. Yuri moaned as his thick pressed into her. Shifting positions, he moved so that her back was now up against the door. Without a word, he lifted her legs and she obediently wrapped them around his waist. His hands slid under the dress she wore and slipped beneath her to touched the skinned of her . He gripped her there and took in another steamy kissed. She was panting now, her body aching for him, "Oppa." She whispered desperately, when he had left her lips to trail moist kisses along her jawline and down her neck, "I need you." 

 

"Relaxed. I know what you need." He slipped one hand from behind her to her pulsing centered. 

 

The moment he touched her there, Yuri wanted to screamed. Instead, she bit her lips, letting her head fall against the door. It had been too long since he had touched her liked this. He slipped one finger inside, pulled it out then slipped in two. She trembled and whispered his name. His fingers went deeper as his thumb pressed firmly over her already tightened nub. 

 

Her thighs clenched around Yunho's waist. He kissed her neck while working his magic between her legs, "How was I a bad boy?" He said, before nipping her neck. 

 

Yuri heard his words but couldn't summon a responses. 

 

"Come on, Yul. I need you to talked to me. You know how I liked it." 

 

And she did. Yunho was a patient and courteous lover; he only asked for one thing in returned. He loved for her to talked to him. 

 

"You haven't touched me liked this in so long." She said finally. 

 

He growled and pressed his fingers deeper inside her, "I wanted to." 

 

"I wanted you to." She moaned, "Oh god. I wanted you to touched me so badly." 

 

"I can't wait to get you alone in that cabin." 

 

"Oh, Yunnie." She whimpered. Her thighs began to quivered, her release humming along her very sensitive nerves, "Yes, let it go." He pumped his fingers into her again, holding her around the waist steadily with his other arm, "Let me take care of you right now. Then we can leave." 

 

Yuri opened to speak but was silenced by the rushed of her tearing through her body. 

 

Her breathing was just returning to normal when Yunho let her legs down. Thankfully, he kept his arms around her until she was steady. Then she stood on her tiptoe, placing a soft, lingering kissed on his lips, "And when we get to the cabin, I'm going to take care of you." She whispered, against his mouth. 

 

"Is that a promised?" 

 

"That's a fact." She stated. Then she looked down to try and fixed her clothes. 

 

Yunho peeked out of the closet to make sure nobody was in the hallway, "I told you it was a bad idea to wait." He joked. 

 

"It was necessary." She said, and tentatively stepped out of the closet behind him. 

 

"It was crazy and you have been denying yourself all this time for nothing." Yunho stopped just before they were back at the gym. Putting a finger to her chin, he tilted her head up and looked into her eyes, "But that game stops now. When we get to that cabin, you are going to forget all about this little trail period you have been giving us." Yuri cleared , "I am?" 

 

He nodded, "Yes, you are and I'm going to make loved to you very thoroughly, very slowly. All. Night. Long." 

 

She wanted to groaned. Just the thought had her legs shaking again, "Then we had better hurry up and get finished here. I don't think I can wait much longer." 

 

Yunho laughed, "You were always insatiable. I swear, I don't know how you have held up all this time. That's why you dragged me into that closet." 

 

Yuri was already moving to opened the door when she chuckled, "That's why I needed all that ice cream, to cool myself down."