Rumors

Personal Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Siwon was heartbroken. For more than 7 years, Stella has always been by his side. It didn't matter that they were miles apart physically. No matter where in the world either of them were, they knew that they were just a phone call away.

Because he kept on getting acting projects left and right, everything was snowballing so fast. He has lost his personal life in the process which included Stella. One thing about him was that he was able to keep his personal life and work life separate especially on social media. But with Stella's decision to end their relationship, he had to take the risk of showing a bit of his personal side to get her attention.

 

 

They've already hit a rough patch in the past but managed to make things work. But this time, it seems that Stella was dead set on her decision. Siwon was not having it as he continued trying to get her back but alas, all his efforts have failed.

Rumors of Stella having a new boyfriend named Minho have surfaced which Siwon tried to turn a blind eye to. The pain of not having her anymore, let alone someone else was in his place was too much for him. The only thing that caused him to move on was the one thing that caused the relationship to end in the first place.

 

@hk_diary ...and so imagine my surprise when I found out you lied...

A tweet that she deleted later on but was followed by a post by Siwon.

 

It didn't take long for fans to understand the tweets of Stella and Siwon. There have been rumors speculating their relationship for the longest time and these final tweets sealed the deal. As far as anyone was concerned, Siwon and Stella were officially over.

Their mutual friends, who were basically everyone in Super Junior and SNSD never said a word. For years, they all thought that they would be together until the end but unfortunately that wasn't the case. They respected their friendship enough to not speak of the break-up.

If people asked they would just say that they decided to be friends but the scars they both gave each other were too deep so it had to be buried in the past. It wasn't just about their lack of communication, the long distance relationship has taken its toll and that was it.

It was difficult especially for him because it was like he had an ongoing character to play, Siwon the celebrity. Even before he debuted with Super Junior, he was already playing that role. It may not have been obvious to some people but he was able to hide his feelings too well. Sometimes too well that even the members forget that he had a girlfriend.

Tired from his nonstop schedules, he finally had a day off. It's been a while since he arrived back in Korea but still had to attend to more work. He forgot all about Saera when he got back.

 

He was at SM for the first time in a while and not related to work, he just wanted to walk around. He was passing through the halls of the office side and walked by the wardrobe room. The light was on and the door was open.

As he had not much to do, he peeked in but noticed that there was no one there. He quietly looked around but accidentally tripped on a pair of shoes that were in the way. He bent down to pick them up and put them back on the shelf.

As soon as he held the shoe, he was suddenly struck with a memory flash. The shoe reminded him of someone but he couldn't pinpoint who exactly. He fixed the shoes and dusted them off.

"The girl with the strange accent!"

He suddenly remembered Saera. He took out his phone from his pocket and pulled out the piece of paper that was squeezed between his phone and its case. He recalled putting it there so he wouldn't lose it.

He dialed the landline number and gave her a call. It was ringing for a while and just when he was about to hang up someone answered.

"안녕하세요, 오렌지 하숙집 입니다, 누구십니까? (Hello, this is Orange Boarding House, who is this please?)" the cheerful lady asked

“Hello? I...I'm looking for Saera, Ri Saera. May I speak to her please?” he asked politely

"She's not here at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?" the lady asked

“When will she be back?” he asked

"She'll be here around 10PM. Shall I say you called?" she responded

“아닙니다, 괜찮습니다 (no that's okay), I'll just call back later” he finally said

After the call ended Siwon had a strange feeling. Who doesn't have a cellphone these days? And a boarding house? He wasn't one to judge but it's been a while since he was asked to leave a message for someone he didn't even know.

 

"오빠 뭐해 (oppa, what are you doing)?"

Siwon turned around to the door where the voice came from. She smiled and walked towards him.

“Why are you looking at our shoes?” she asked curiously

“Huh? Nothing, I was just...” he trailed off

 

Yoona suddenly laughed when she thought she understood what was going on. She took the shoe he was holding earlier and handed it to him. He was a bit confused but took it from her.

YN: if you want to try our shoes on, you could just ask

“Are you a size 10? These are 8” she said

“I think you misunderstood, I was just---“

She suddenly tiptoed closer to him and whispered in his ear.

 

"Your secret's safe with me"

 

She backed down, winked and smiled at him. His eyes grew larger and before he could say anything in response, she giggled and ran out the door.

 

Siwon huffed as he put the shoe back on the shelf. Although he tried to ignore the in-house rumors, it still bothered him that people thought his preference has changed. He had nothing against gay people but being raised in a Christian household and environment, the thought of same- relations still bothered him for a bit. He may act otherwise with the members during performances but that was all for show.

 

He put the shoe back and left the room before anyone else came in and made another assumption. He practically ran down the hall looking for a familiar face because as of that moment he wanted to talk to someone he could trust. He turned the corner and ran into Minho of SHINee. He made a sigh of relief.

 

“어 형 (oh hyung), are you in a hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter