Soulmate

Studio

Jihoon sat on Chanyeol’s studio, the smaller boy never thought he could had a collaboration with his senior from other group. He must thanked to ISAC because of the program, Chanyeol called him for a song project. Although the midnight come, they still worked like no matter what would happened and it’s a last day before chinese new year.

“How we suppose to change the melody?” Chanyeol asked and Jihoon stared the older, “Just up the pitch and add some bass sound.”

“This sounds more good.”

“Yeah…”

“You’re genius,” Chanyeol praised him and Jihoon just smile shyly.

“I’m not hyung… by the way why you asked me for this?”

“I just want to have a collaboration with you and because I miss Kyungsoo too…”

Jihoon’s brain went to blank, “I’m not Kyungsoo hyung…”

The taller just laughed, “I know. But you resemble him…”

“Cute, small, look like heartless but warm inside. Why both of you and Kyungsoo can have same personality, even you also never talk too much.”

Jihoon just sighed, “Seungcheol hyung always said the same thing…”

“Cute, small, look like heartless but warm inside and never talk too much.”

“Ah… Coups? Even he and I have a same ideal type,” the giant just smirked.

“So what do you mean Chanyeol hyung? You think we’re dating? Or he have a crush on me?”

“Yes…”

“Oh no…” Jihoon stared back to the monitor and shortly his phone showed a new message.

 

From : Seungcheol hyung

When you will come back to dorm? Or I’ll pick up you from Chanyeol sunbae’s studio right now.

 

“I think your boyfriend need you at home and tell him just call me hyung,” Chanyeol spoke when he saw the smaller’s phone on his table and gave it to Jihoon.

“He just our leader, hyung…” really, what Chanyeol thought between Jihoon and Seungcheol.

“You must lying everyday about Coups…” and Jihoon blushed.

“Hey, you’re more cute when like this,” the smaller only could hid his face from the taller.

“Seriously, I like him but I don’t know as what… boyfriend, hyung, best friend or something different,” sometimes Jihoon felt little bit confused about his hyung.

“I think Kyungsoo feel same way like you, he never showed his feeling but… I know, I know he like me so much and he never talked about it. So I always call him my soulmate…”

Jihoon mumbled, “Ew… how cheesy…”

Chanyeol just laughed and someone knocked studio’s door. Chanyeol couldn’t hid his happy expression again when saw the people who came to his studio. Jihoon bowed politely to him and the black haired boy just smiled gently.

“You just came back from your shooting?” and Kyungsoo noded his head.

“Ah… Woozi? Someone waiting for you outside this building…”

Jihoon then stared both of his senior, “Okay I think I’ll go back, see you next time Chanyeol hyung and… Kyungsoo hyung?”

“See you next time Jihoon-ah!” Chanyeol said it loudly and Jihoon left the room with a small smile.

“I don’t know you invite him to your studio,” Kyungsoo mumbled slowly as he took a sat beside Chanyeol.

“I want to do a collaboration with him.”

“And you uploaded a selca with him on instagram.”

“Are you jealous?”

“Nope…” but Chanyeol could saw Kyungsoo’s face showed a pink blush.

 


 

Jihoon saw his leader wore black hoodie and smiled to him. The smaller didn’t knew what happened to him but his heart beating so fast. On 2 A.M. who’s kept waited for him expect Seungcheol? Jihoon took a step beside Seungcheol and they walked together without said anything.

“How was your collaboration with Chanyeol sunbae?”  Seungcheol asked.

“Better than I thought… by the way Chanyeol hyung told me, you better call him hyung.”

Seungcheol smiled and then took a two hot packs from this other pocket. He gave one to Jihoon’s hands and the other hot pack rubbed Jihoon’s cheek. To be honest, Jihoon really love the moment when Seungcheol did anything like taking care of him.

“You always can’t say everything properly because the cold weather,” and Seungcheol leave a quick kiss to Jihoon’s cheek. The smaller look so surprised and Seungcheol couldn’t hid his blushed face.

“I hope this can make you more warm,” Seungcheol continued his words. Jihoon felt something warm not only his blushed face but his heart. He kept wanted it from a long time and maybe Seungcheol knew it.

“More…”

The taller boy just stared at him but he leaved a quick kiss to his forehead then down to the producer’s lips. They shared a soft kiss between them, a gentle one for their first kiss. Seungcheol ended their kiss and hold the younger’s hand.

“Okay… let’s go home…” Jihoon smiled, he realized who’s Seungcheol to him.

“Hey… Chanyeol hyung talked about you,” Jihoon mumbled.

“What’s it?”

“Secret.”

 

Maybe he’s my soulmate…