Night Of The Demons

Life and Death
Night Of The Demons
 

Another day, Donghae is back in his club. English music he doesn't fully understand is pounding in his ears but he loves it. It's like a rush of adrenaline. Lee Sungmin is up on the small stage (his small stage) dancing ily with half of an outfit on. Donghae admired Sungmin, but they were only friends. Donghae knew this would never change but he didn't mind. He was currently making a drink for a tall thin man. His face was foreign and elegant. He almost look like a woman (save for his height). A small man was sitting next to him, his cheeks were quite large, but in a cute way. They seemed to suite each other fairly well. Donghae loved this most about his job. Meeting new people. He loved studying their faces and personalities. Almost as if he is looking for something. His friend Heechul walked up to the bar as the tall man paid for his drink. "Hae!" The beautiful man shouted to get his attention through the loud music and loud dancers. "Heechul Hyung! What are you doing here?" Donghae asked in surprise. He hadn't seen his friend since high school. "What? Am I not aloud to visit my favorite dongseng?" He smiled that brilliant smile. The two awkwardly hugged over the bar. "Make me a drink dear?" Donghae smiled and ask him what he wanted. On the other side of the club Leeteuk (the DJ) was currently focusing in on a muscular man at the entrance of the club. He was looking right at him with a y stare. He winked at the older man and smiled showing a heart with his hands. 'I love you too Kangin' he though in his head. Sungmin noticed this little exchange of silent words between the couple. They had been together for a while and Sungmin was damned jealous. He shrugged it off and started to dance with a little more appeal to it. Men and Women alike were cheering for him and others, would just dance themselves. Back at the bar Donghae and Heechul were "catching up". Donghae was in deep thought while Heechul told him about his adventures in China. "Hyung, you do even look an inch older." He smiled at the now shocked Heechul. "Well thanks." He laughed a little bit nervous. The complement coming from nowhere. "Your face however has gotten much prettier Hae. You are really handsome you know that?" They smiled at each other. "But of course! I take after my dad." Donghae smiled at the memories coming back to him. "He sure was handsome." Heechul silently frowned. "Yes he was Hae." 

 
 
After a long night of making drinks and talking with Heechul, Donghae started to lock up the club. Everyone had left... or so he had thought. Sungmin was slowly emerging from his changing room. 'He really is the star around here' Donghae thought to himself. "Hae, what are you doing tomorrow?" Sungmin said to him, still feeling jealous over Leeteuk and his boyfriend. "Uh errm" He cleared his voice. "Nothing, why?" Sungmin smirked to himself. Well then let's go to the park neh?" Sungmin said giving his best aegyo he could. "Okay sure Hyung." Donghae said, melting into the older's cuteness. "Alright!" Sungmin said smiling cutely and jumping into the air. He only showed this side to Donghae (or when he wanted something from someone). He enjoyed be y but he was cute no doubt and that was his true self. "Well I'm going to lock up so don't wait for me okay?" Sungmin nodded in agreement  and skipped out of the club while Donghae finished putting a few cups in the dishwasher. 'Well at least Donghae loves me' Sungmin said as he walked to a clearing of grass that would lead to his apartment. He had walked it alone at night many times but nothing would freak him out at what was coming for him. "Hello? Is someone there?" Sungmin looked behind him and when he saw nothing he brushed it off and looked ahead. When he turned around a tall man stood in front of him. His face was milky white and his eyes shown reddish brown just as his hair. Sungmin stepped back in shock. The man was beautiful. "Hello Lee Sungmin." Said man smirked, his pinkish lip slightly curving over a sharp looking tooth. Sungmin stood there in awe. He was half scared half in love with the man in front of him. "Wh-Who are you?" Sungmin managed to sputter out. The man took a step closer to him. "Your soul mate." His teeth glistened in the tint of light as he took another step closer to the smaller man closing the gap between them. Sungmin just stood there with his eyes wide open, as if not to miss a second of this weird happening. "Kyuhyun" he said and grabbed Sungmin's neck and slowly bit into the flesh on his neck. "Ah, Kyuhyun..." Sungmin whispered. 
 
 
Donghae closed the door of the club and shoved the key in to lock it. As he walked down the road to his house he noticed that it was awfully quiet and not that many people were out like usual. There was however one woman propping herself up on a wall opening up into an alley. She eyed Donghae but he tried not to look at her. She stood up completely making Donghae involuntarily move closer to the empty road. She was wearing black shorts with light pink fishnet stockings. Her hot pink shirt barely covering her stomach. "Tonight is the night of the demons..." She spoke to the now frightened Donghae. He chose to ignore her and walked ahead. 'What a strange girl.' He thought to himself. He was about to turn a corner when a slightly taller man stepped in front of him. The knocked into one another gently. "Sorry." Donghae muttered and tried to walk away but failed. The man had grabbed his arm. "Don't walk away from me Lee Donghae. You are mine now." 'What?' Donghae thought. "You are chosen to die today." Donghae's eyes widened. He slowly turned around to meet the other's eyes. Which in tern was a big mistake. What he saw was a beautiful man. He had never seen someone so gorges before. His hair was blonde, eyes shining crimson red. His jaw line sharp and very y. He couldn't seem to look away from his eyes. "What?" He tried out loud. "You are my prey Donghae. Tonight is the night we rule." Donghae suddenly came back to reality and became terrified of the beautiful man in front of him. He inched closer to Donghae putting his hands around Donghae's neck not quite cutting the air off. Donghae kept his cool and closed his eyes waiting for death. The man smiled at the frightened boy flashing sharp glistening teeth. His breath now on Donghae mouth. Their lips met for what felt like an eternity. When the man pulled back he chuckled seeing Donghae's shocked and confused face. He angrily dug his teeth into Donghae's neck. "Wah!" Donghae gasped out. Pain and pleasure both filled his senses. "You are Death." Donghae said before closing his eyes, drifting into sleep. "And you are Life." The blonde said as he carried Donghae in his arms and ran at an inhuman speed jumping into the air soon disappearing.