O2.

HER.

"S-sunbae-nim....?" 

"Are you okay?" Sungjae walks to get closer to her. "Why are you always crying when i saw you?" 

Again, he feels like she really needs to be protected and he want to protect her. He don't know what feeling is this, he is not understand himself neither. 

"I- I'm n-not crying.." she said that as she is sobbing while trying to hide her face with her palms. "Don't lie to me," Sungjae take Sooyoung's hand that hide her face. "You are crying." 

-------------

"Here," Sungjae gives her a cup of ramyeon that they have bought, they are now at a mini market. "You have more to pay now." he smiles to her. But she didn't listen to what he just said and didn't even look at him. 

"Sooyoung?"

Sooyoung just noticed that Sungjae is talking to her, so she shakes her head to throw everything from her mind. "Sorry, what did you just say?" 

"Nothing important, just forget it," Sungjae cleared his throat. "Anyway, what are you thinking about? You looks so depressed." After he said that, he puts ramyeon to his mouth and eat it. 

"Do you really want to know about it?" 

"Mmm." 

"I just broke up with my boyfriend because he cheated on me." 

Sungjae chough with ramyeon on his mouth--he is a little bit shocked and now understand about her condition plus why did she behave like that.

"I'm sorry to hear that." 

"Hahaha, don't be like that. It makes me looks like a pitiful person. I'm okay, i just need a little more time to get accustomed." 

Sungjae didn't know what to reply because he don't know anything about relationship and have never experienced it. 

Sooyoung that have eaten her ramyeon, looks at Sungjae, "Have you ever been in a relationship?" 

"No. I haven't." 

"Oh, you wouldn't understand then. It hurts so much when your partner cheated on you. Also, when you know that everything you have done with your partner means everything to you but your partner didn't think the same way, it hurts more."

"I don't understand.." 

"I know. But i just want you to know. Just, don't get in a relationship if you don't want to, don't cheated on your girlfriend--just ask her to break up, it's much better. But anyway, i didn't blame Taehyung for cheated on me, it's not his fault, it's mine. I'm not a good girlfriend so he's searching for a new one-" she looks at him, "I'm sorry, did i talk too much? Hehe." she shows him her eye smile that makes his heart flutter. 

Sungjae looks at her with no expression but with full admiration. He thought that she is different with other girls at school, because most of them are trying to get close to him just because his face when they didn't even know how is his personality. But, Sooyoung is different, she didn't even notice him when he is one of the most popular guy at school. And he is amazed by her way of thinking that shows she is really mature. 

"Anyway, sunbae-nim, thank you!" she holds his hand with both of her hands; it's her way to say thank you. Sungjae, a guy that have never been hold a girl hand before, is blushing. "F-for w-what?" he talks like that because he is nervous. 

"For helping me when i need help! Thank you, i promise i will pay you back next time we meet." she smiles. Sungjae just nods because he is really embarrassed. 

"Sunbae-nim, your face is really red.. Are you si-" 

"N-NO!" he answered with a high volume because he is really embarrassed that she noticed his red face.

Sooyoung is a little bit shocked so she release his hand from her hands, "Okay, sorry. You don't need to be like that, sunbae-nim." She pouted and for him, it's the cutest thing that he have seen today. 

"No, i didn't mean that way- Ah, just forget it. Anyway, let's go home. I will accompany you." He tried to change the topic. 

"You don't have to, sunbae-nim. I'm not a kid, i can go home by myself." 

"No, you are still a kid. You just pouted like a little kid." 

"Mmm? Why?" she purposefully pouted to him, "Am i cute?" 

Sooyoung laughed because there is no response from Sungjae. "Why are you being like that, sunbae-nim? I'm just joking!" 

"I know, i know. Just go home now, you are drunk. Stop acting like a little kid, you are old enough." 

"You are so mean, sunbae-nim. But anyway, let's go homeeeeeee~" 

----------------------
 
* 2 weeks later. *

There is nothing important happen or changed, Taehyung is not trying to talk to her anymore, she and Sungjae used to go home together or meet each other at school but for this past one week they haven't because they are really busy preparing for upcoming exams. 

Today, the score will be showed in the place where every student could see it. Sooyoung have high expectations for her score because even though she is not working hard enough, it's easy when she do the exam. 

But, no, the reality isn't like that. 

Her score used to be the 3rd highest at school but now drastically dropped to 10th. She just smiles, pretend that it's not a big deal since it's just a ranking and her score is still good. 

"Sooyoung-ah!" 

Someone screamed her name, makes everyone looking at the source of that voice. Suddenly it becomes noisy when they see that person is Sungjae. 

"Don't scream at school!" Sooyoung hit his shoulder. "Look what you have done." 

Sungjae looks at what is around him, it's so noisy, people talking about them and looking at them. Because Sungjae feels disturbed, he hold Sooyoung's hand and then take her to somewhere else when there is no people, makes all of the people who saw it screamed in shock. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" 

"Yah-?" 

"Yah!" 

"It's too noisy. I can't bear it." 

"And then what we are going to do at this football field?" 

"Just, sit here." Sungjae sit down at the bench, followed by Sooyoung. 

Silence, no one is talking. It's a little bit awkward probably because they haven't talk to each other for a long time (not really though). 

"..I miss you," Sooyoung said to Sungjae while looking at him. Sungjae is one hundred percent shocked, his eyes are getting bigger, he is blushing like there is no tomorrow; shows that he is really flustered. That's the first time a girl said to him that she missed him, and this girl is different in his eyes. 

Sooyoung noticed that Sungjae is flustered so she said, "No! I didn't mean that way! Don't get me wrong, sunbae-nim..." she moves her hand to the left and to the right so there will be no misunderstanding. "I miss you but i mean i miss talking to you, we are friend, right? Or am i the only one who thought that way? But yeah, it's just a feeling when you miss your friend." 

"Ah, i understand," He don't know why but he is disappointed. "Of course, we are friends." He laughed awkwardly because he is embarrassed. 

"Anyway, are you free tonight?" Sungjae asked her without looking at her face because he is still embarrassed.

"Mmm. I guess i am. Why?" 

"Do you want to go to cinema with me?" 

----------

Sungjae have bought two tickets for him and Sooyoung, now he is waiting for her patiently. 

"Sunbae-nim! Sungjae sunbae-nim!"

Someone with a familiar voice screamed his name and without seeing where is that voice came from, he knew already that it was Sooyoung.

"Soo-" he was smiling, but that smile have gone because he was only expecting to have one girl but there is three? 

"Hello, sunbae-nim!" Sooyoung greeted him with a big smile. "I'm with my friends. This is Seulgi and Wendy. Seulgi and Wendy, this is Sungjae sunbae-nim." 

"O-oh, hello.. I'm Sungjae."

"Hello." "Hi, sunbae!" 

Sungjae whispered to Sooyoung when Seulgi and Wendy are looking at movies' poster, "I thought it's only both of us?" 

"Us? I thought we will go with our friends.. Where is your friend, sunbae-nim?" Sooyoung asked him, she doesn't get it, she is really slow indeed. 

Sungjae didn't answer her question and immediately called for his friends to go to the cinema. 

* several minutes later. * 

"This is Changsub and Ilhoon. They are on the same class with me." Sungjae introduce them to Sooyoung, Wendy, and Seulgi. 

The movie is going to start, since Sungjae bought only two tickets, he and Sooyoung have a seat far from their friends. 

The movie have started. It's a horror movie. Actually Sungjae really can't watch horror movies, but he wanted to show Sooyoung his manly side--he don't even know why he want to show her. 

But, as expected, his plan have failed. He is the one who got scared. Sooyoung just laugh and thinks that he is cute. 

"You are so cute oppa- i mean, sunbae-nim." 

------------

Six of them now are outside the cinema after the film ended. 

"Ah, what was that? It was nothing," 

"What did you just say?" Sooyoung smirked at Sungjae. "You are completely screwed, sunbae-nim! You are really unexpected." they are laughing at each other; then started to talk like it's just their own world and forgot about Ilhoon, Changsub, Seulgi, and Wendy. 

Four of them noticed something. The way Sungjae looks at Sooyoung is different and he even laugh to her lame jokes that he never did to another girl. Ilhoon and Changsub have never seen Sungjae look at a girl like that when that girl is just talking something that is not important. 

But, Sooyoung never look at Sungjae the way Sungjae look at Sooyoung. 

 

Hello!! Sorry it's late. I really want to update everyday but yesterday i had an exam so i can't update. But here it is. Anyway, in this fanfiction, Seulgi and Wendy are the same age with Joy--Changsub and Ilhoon are the same age with Sungjae. Sorry if it was weird XD

Thank you for everyone who have read this ff and pls leave a comment or subscribe if you want to! :D