O5.

HER.

 

“I like you.” 

 

“What?” 

 

“I like you, not in a friendship way.. or should I say, I love you?” 

 

Sooyoung coughed. “Are you sure you’re not joking?”

 

“I’m sorry.. I’m so bad at this,” Sungjae slap his forehead because he is flustered. “But I’m not joking right now.. I love you, Sooyoung,” he said that as he the back of his neck. 

 

Sooyoung is quiet. She just didn’t know how to react and proceed all of this, suddenly his popular sunbae just confessed to her? 

 

“You know, i have never been in a relationship before,” then Sungjae drink his soft drink so Sooyoung won’t caught him being embarrassed. “..so, I’m freaking bad at it. But, my feelings are all true. Since the first time i saw you, i just thought that i had to protect you—because everytime we met, you’re always crying. And then after we got close, i got to know you, your personality, i just.. love it?” 

 

Sooyoung is still not saying anything; she doesn’t know how to react. Her cheeks are really pink right now; anyone who see it would say that she is having a fever.

 

“I love you. I want to protect you and I won’t hurt you, I promise.” 

 

“..you promise?” 

 

Sooyoung is kind of scared of promises, she is having a trauma because of Taehyung—he always promised her about everything when they were in a relationship. 

 

“I know, promises might be scary for you so I won’t say it anymore but I hope you will believe me and open your heart to accept mine...” Sungjae said it with a low voice as he is embarrassed with what he just said, it kind of sounds stupid. 

 

“Sungjae..” 

 

“Yes? It’s okay if you need some time, i’ll wait.” 

 

“No,”

 

“Huh?” 

 

“My feelings are the same. I have told you, right? My heart always thumps so fast when I saw you..” 

 

“Okay...” 

 

“So yeah, I think I’m in love with you too, Sungjae..”

 

Sungjae coughed; couldn’t believe it. He didn’t thought that Sooyoung would accept his feelings right away. 

 

Sungjae hugs Sooyoung as he is really happy—she hugs him back. It feels warm. 

 

Warmth that Sooyoung haven’t felt in a long time—warmth that Sungjae haven’t felt before; since he is not experienced. 

 

“Sooyoung,” 

 

“..yes?” 

 

“I hope you will stop talking about Taehyung right now.. and start to think about me, focus on me.” 

 

Sooyoung nodded, “But,”

 

“What is it?” Sungjae is feeling a bit uneasy with what Sooyoung will say.

 

“I think I’m not ready for a relationship yet... Is it okay? I just.. I’m kind of scared—it’s not because i can’t believe you or what.. It’s just me, I’m scared I’ll hurt you too if I forced myself...” 

 

Sungjae hugs Sooyoung again, “It’s okay. I understand. I’ll wait until you’re ready.” 

 

Sooyoung’s eyes got a little bit teary—Sungjae who locked his eyes to hers got confused. 

 

“Eh—Why? Did i say something wrong?” 

 

“No. I’m just too happy...” Sooyoung say it shyly as she closes her face with both of her small hands. 

 

“I’m happy too. Much happier than you.” Sungjae smiles. 

 

“Thank you...” 

 

“For what?” 

 

“For healing me. For being there when I needed someone. For everything? Hehe.” then Sooyoung hugs Sungjae tightly. 

 

***

 

👋Hello. I’m back after 3 years? lol. suddenly I want to continue this fanfiction so i just give it a try with a short chapter, if you guys are still interested and want me to continue writing then i will continue it! and i kinda changed the concept (i will not use “oppa” “sunbae” “unnie” etc anymore to call someone in this fanfic)

thank you for everyone who supported this fanfiction—subscribe are really appreciated! ily❤️

i will write another fanfiction later, pls suggest any kpop character you want to read in a fanfic in the comment section below🙂

if there any of you who asked why i stopped writing fanfics—2017 was a hard year for me (most of the time because of school stuffs) but now i’m already on my third year in college and having a little bit of free time so i just decided to continue my passion on writing 😬thank you for reading this🤗🥰