O3.

HER.

Seulgi, Wendy, Changsub, and Ilhoon have gone to their home but Sungjae and Sooyoumg decided to stay together for a little more time. Sooyoung didn't want go home because when she got home she must be feeling gloomy and Sungjae didn't want to go home because he want to be with Sooyoung--he don't know why. 

They are now sitting down at a bench in a garden. There is no one, just both of them. Sungjae felt awkward but Sooyoung loves it because she really want to go to a calm place to refresh her mind. 

"You know," Sooyoung started a conversation. "Yes?" Sungjae replied. Out of nowhere, she started to sing a song,

"Do you ever feel like breaking down?

do you ever feel out of place,

like somehow you just don't belong,

and no one understands you,

do you ever wanna run away?

do you lock yourself in your room,

with the radio on turned up so loud,

that no one hears you're screaming?" 

He is speechless--he don't know what to say. Sooyoung that noticed Sungjae is flustered, smiles at him and then say, "Sorry. I'm weird, right? I just sang a song that describes my feelings right now." 

Sungjae shakes his head, "no, you are not weird at all and you have a good voice."

"Really?"

"Mmm." He nods. 

"I hate myself. I hate myself for loving Taehyung so much, more than i love myself. It's almost a month after we broke up but i'm still here with my feelings for him, i can't move on and it disturbs me so much until my grades dropped. I don't know what to do anymore. Everything is so hard since he left me," she looks at Sungjae while smiling--fake smile, to be honest. "Sorry if you didn't want to hear this. I just really need to tell someone about this." she continued. 

"It's okay. You can tell me," Sungjae smiles back at her, "Everything."

She didn't reply and didn't even look at Sungjae because she is holding her tears. 

"Why him?" 

"...what do you mean?"

"Why it must be him? What did you like about him? What he did to you to make you love him so freaking much like this? He doesn't deserve you." 

"Don't talk bad about him." 

"See? You are too nice. I don't understand. He have hurt you that much and you are still protecting him like he is your everything? You need to grow up."

"Don't talk like that. You don't understand." 

"Well, maybe I don't understand about you and Taehyung or about relationship at all, but any person on this world would say the same thing, you need to grow up. Everyone needs. You are beautiful, you are clever, you can make friends, you are good at singing, you are not poor or anything and you can still be happy without Taehyung so why are you being like this? Don't act like you are the one who is hurt in this world." 

Sooyoung didn't give him any response and tears started to flowing from her big eyes. 

"Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just don't want to see you sad or depressed like this everyday. It hurts. I'm always happy when i'm with you but when you are with me you are only thinking about Taehyung and being sad about it." 

"I'm so sorry.." 

"It's okay. Just don't be sad. Forget about him. You can be happy with or without him. You can be happy with your friends. Life is not only about relationship, right? Look at me, I'm happy even though i don't have a girlfriend," Sungjae laughed because what he just said. "So, smile. A real smile, not a fake one."

"Can you sing a song to me? I heard from Wendy that you are good at singing too." 

"Why did you change the topic, Sooyoung-the-cry-baby?" 

Sooyoung hit his shoulder, "I don't want to be gloomy. Sing me a song, sunbae-nim!" 

"Okay i will sing you a song but you have to accept my wish." 

"Easy, what is your wish?" 

"Call me oppa, not sunbae-nim." 

Sooyoung is flustered, "Why.. So suddenly?" 

"You want me to sing or no-" 

"Okay, oppa!" 

Sungjae laughed and smiles to her, he cleared his throat and started to sing. 

"You with the sad eyes, don't be discouraged,

oh I realize, it's hard to take courage,

in a world full of people,

you can lose sight of it all,

and the darkness inside you,

can make you feel so small.." 

He is singing confidently while smiling at her. Sooyoung can't help it, she want to smile but she ended up crying because the lyrics. 

"...Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy, can't remember when I last saw you laughing,

if this world makes you crazy, and you've taken all you can bear,

just, call me up, because I will always be there 

and I'll see your true colors, shining through,

I see your true colors, your true colors are beautiful like a rainbow." 

Sooyoung cried so hard after Sungjae is done with his singing. She is really touched by it. 

"Don't cry," said Sungjae as he looking at her. "Look at me." Sooyoung is still not showing him her face because she didn't want him to see her crying face. 

He don't know what has gotten to him but it's really hard to see her crying like that so he hugs her, "It's okay, Sooyoung. Cry as much as you want but promise me that you won't cry anymore tomorrow." 

---------------------------------

Today, Sooyoung can't focus when she is at class, she doesn't know why but she can't stop thinking about Sungjae and what just happened yesterday. 

"I hope i don't meet him today." said Sooyoung to herself. 

Unfortunately, when Sooyoung goes to canteen by herself (because Wendy and Seulgi are already have their lunch) she met Sungjae. Sungjae greeted her like there is nothing happened yesterday, "Sooyoung!" 

Sooyoung pretend not to see him and immediately go back to her class. Sungjae is confused why is she acting like that, did he do something wrong to her? He is not sure.  

* Three days later. *

Sungjae is still don't understand why Sooyoung is acting like that. He realized that she is avoiding him, but he don't know what is the reason. Everytime they meet each other, Sooyoung immediately go to the other way and she didn't even greet him. It's been two days, he can't bear it not to talk to her. 

Suddenly, a girl that have been on his mind since two days ago appeared infront of him.

"Sooyoung!" 

Again, that girl pretend not to hear it and go to the other way. But, this time, Sungjae is not giving up and chase her. 

"SOOYOUNG! STOP AVOIDING ME!" 

Finally Sungjae got her hand. "Sooyoung." 

"What is it, sunbae-nim? Don't hold my hand." She is really cold, it's not like her at all. He release her hand and look at her with a confused face. "What do you want, sunbae-nim?" she asked. 

"This is not you. What happen, Sooyoung?" 

"If you don't have anything important, i will go. Don't waste my time." When she moves her legs, he stops her. 

"Okay. Sorry. What is it? Why are you avoiding me? Did i do something wrong? Forgive me. Talk to me, don't avoid me like this."

Sooyoung heart started to pounding really fast and she is afraid he would hear her heartbeats--she don't know why is she like this. She has always been like this since two days ago, her heart thumps when she saw him. 

"How am I supposed to talk you when my heart thumps so fast when i saw you!?" Sooyoung screamed, she can't hold it anymore. She need to be honest with him and with her feelings. Yes, she is really embarrassed, but she can't avoiding him like this anymore, she want to talk to him too. 

"W-what do you mean, Sooyoung?" Sungjae is flustered, he don't understand what is she saying. 

"I don't know, sunbae-nim... I thought we can't do this anymore, we can't be friend because my heart thumps when i saw you.. This is wrong, this is not right.. I'm sorry sunbae-nim." 

Without saying anything, he hugs her so tight. 

***

Sorry if this was too fast but in the next chapter or after the next chapter, i will add more conflicts so it won't be too fast! Do you guys want a happy ending or sad ending? Comment below! XD

Don't forget to subscribe to this FF if you want to ❤