O1.

HER.

It's a cold morning but she is not wearing any jacket or thick clothes. It is just an ordinary morning, she got up early, eat breakfast, then go to school. But, one thing is different; she doesn't get any text from Taehyung or walks with him today. Usually they are always go to school together so everyone knows about their relationship. 

Yes, she is still thinking about him and can't move on--it's really hard for her, they have been in a relationship for almost one year, how could she forget everything about it easily? 

--------------

It's the time in the school that everyone always wait for it; lunch time. Sooyoung and her friends, Wendy and Seulgi goes to canteen to eat something. 

"You are really don't have any energy today, Sooyoungie," 

"Yeah, you shouldn't be like that, Sooyoung-a," Wendy pats Sooyoung's head as if she were her mother. 

"Thank you guys. But it's really hard for me... You know, right? How could he do that to me? He is so mean.." she said with a sad face while choosing what food she should eat. 

Suddenly a guy with a familiar appearance shows up beside her, unfortunately, it's her ex boyfriend, Taehyung. She noticed him but pretends that she didn't noticed.

Taehyung looks at her--he looks like he wants to talk to her but isn't brave enough and she is not alone but with her friends. So Taehyung give Wendy and Seulgi a sign to leave them alone and since Wendy and Seulgi are quick (Sooyoung is really slow about things like that) they left them alone. 

"Sooyou-"
"Sooyoung-" 

Sooyoung only expected to have one voice to talk to her, but there is two. Who is the other one?. When she look at who is behind her, it's a familiar face too. She tried to remember but it's kinda hard and her face shows it. 

"It's me, Sungjae, don't you remember?" 

Finally, Sooyoung remember about it and she thought that it is a really good chance to not talk to Taehyung and makes him upset. 

"Oh sure, of course i remember, hahaha,"  she laughed awkwardly. "I'm just shocked that we are on the same school because i have never seen you before." 

"I know, right? I'm shocked too, i really didn't expect this. Anyway, who are you? Are you her friend? Sorry if i just disturb-" 

"No. I don't know him." 

Taehyung shows a shocked expression, but he can't do anything about it, he understand that she must be really mad at him after what he did to her, so he just give Sungjae a i-will-kill-you expression and then left them without saying anything. Sungjae noticed something fishy about it but he just pretended to believe what Sooyoung just said to him. 

"Alright... So, will you treat me something delicious? You said you would pay me back." Sungjae smirked to her. 

"Ahahaha, sorry," she laughed awkwardly, again. "But, I didn't bring enough money today... Next time i will treat you, i promise!" She give her little finger to him and then they pinky promised. 

Because she is easily laugh over something (even if that thing is not funny at all), now she is laughing so hard because she thinks that they just did something so childish. But she stopped laughing when she noticed that all eyes are on them. 

"Why are they looking at us? Am i so loud so they are disturbed by me?" 

Sungjae smiling and hold his laugh, "No. Actually, it is because i'm popular and i have never talk to a girl before, even just once." 

"He is that kind of person...." she said to herself with low volume. 

"What? Did you just say something?"

"No. But actually they are looking at us is not because you are popular, but me. I'm popular here because i have good grades." she said that with a confident face. Of course, she was joking. 

"Okay, whatever you say," Sungjae gave up on her. "Anyway, i have to go. Let's meet again sometimes." 

---------------------

School have ringed the bell; it means that school for today is over and all the students are allowed to go home. 

Sooyoung stand up from her seat and then get out of her class with Wendy and Seulgi. "Ah, finally we are going home~" Wendy looks really happy. Seulgi just smiles and then nods to her. 

"Anyway, how did you know Sungjae? He is our senior, you know," 

"Yeah, and i heard that he is in the same class with Taehyung. Everyone in this school knows about Sungjae and how handsome he is. Also, he is really hard to get and rarely talk to girls, i can't believe that you get to talk to him like that." 

Before Sooyoung answered her friend's question, suddenly Taehyung shows up infront of her. 

---------------

"What do you want?" Sooyoung asked with a flat voice--looks like she isn't interested at all, but actually she wants to talk to him, she can't lie about it, she really missed him. 

Now, Sooyoung and Taehyung are at Cafe nearby and they are having a seat near to window. 

"Nothing," he smiles, she felt a little bit happy, it feels like it's been a long time since she saw that smile. "I just want to talk to you. Is it wrong to talk to my ex?" 

"I have said it, right? I don't want to talk you and don't you dare to talk to me. What are you going to talk about with me anyway? About your new girlfriend? I have had enough abou-" 

"No. I'm not going to talk to her. But, i'm just going to say sorry. I'm really sorry, Sooyoung."

"For what?" 

"Everything," he said that as he looks at her, their eyes are locked to each other. "I know, sorry is never enough. But, i am really sorry for what i did. I know i'm such a bad boyfriend for you, i didn't even do much with you. I'm really sorry.." 

"It's okay," she smiles to him while holding her tears, she doesn't know why but it really hurts, she just want to cry. "It's my fault for not being a good girlfriend so you search for a new one, it's okay!" 

"And you are already got a new one, right? Congratulation, be happy with him." 

"Really. What are you talking about?" Sooyoung laughed but then her tears that she have been holding for several seconds dropped. "Do you think it's that easy to search for a new one? To forget everything we have done? It might be nothing to you but it means everything to me... Everything was special and precious, at least for me." 

"Sooyoung, i didn't mea-" 

"It's okay. I have to go." 

She quickly stand up from her seat and walks away from him. She can't hold it anymore then she cries so hard. 

"Sooyoung?" 

She thought it was Taehyung so she pretended not to hear it, but that voice keep calling her name. 

"Sooyoung!" 

Since the voice is different with Taehyung's so she looks who is behind her with her swollen eyes, and unexpectedly, it was Sungjae. 

"S-sunbae-nim.....?" 

 

NOTE: 

Again, i'm really sorry if there is any grammar error because English isn't my first languange. And i'm sorry if this chapter is boring.. But i promise the next chapter would be better!

Please leave a comment about this fanfic and subscribe if you want to! Thank you :D