Happy

A Vitamin a Day [One-shot Collection]

I wrote this on a whim because I'm really into 2jimin recently so I'm sorry if this is really fluffy. One-shot inspired by 2jimin9597 picture above~ (Go and check out her stuff on Instagram!) This is my first 15& Jimin fanfic and it definitely won't be the last. Please comment and tell me how you guys like it! Feedback is really appreciated!~

This Blonde Couple Busy???*When isac 2016-2017, Jimin is always with his phone like always checked his phone, didn't like the other idols...🤔🤔🤔#bangtansonyeondan#bangtanboys#bts#jimin#btsjimin#chimchim#jimin15and#jimin15jimin#jamie#parkjimin#jiminpark#asc#afterschoolclub#couple#shippers#jungkook#btsjungkook#suga#btssuga#jhope#btsjhope#v#btsv#kimtaehyung#rapmonster#rapmon#btsrapmonster#btsrapmon#jin#btsjin


Jimin didn’t know how it happened. 

If you asked her how it started, she wouldn’t be able to answer back fast enough.

How did she end up dating Park Jimin (no, she isn’t dating herself, we are talking about the boy), one of the hottest idols in the industry?

She honestly didn’t know.

Sure, the two had the same names but that was their only connections in the beginning.

From the first hello’s to the exchange of phone numbers, the two naturally became closer due to their similar music tastes and compatible personality, despite the latter’s busy schedule. The perks of having similar friend circles allowed them to meet (or at least mentioned) more often than they expected. The three times his group came onto their show, she had to hold back her excitement and make sure it wasn’t obvious.

He was holding back also.

 

The sound of her phone alarmed interrupted her peaceful sleep. A groan escaped as she rolled across her bed to become closer to the nightstand near her bed. Jimin swiftly shut her alarm off with a swipe of her finger. She slowly rose up from her bed, kicking her blue covers off of her body. Lazily, she walked towards her bathroom and washed up. Once she was done, she made her way to the living room couch and pulled out her phone. It didn’t take her long to find his contact. She pressed the button to video call and placed the phone away from her face.

It only took a second until he answered.

“Good morning~” the two greeted each other with a smile.

She noticed he had his hair and makeup done already. From the background, it seems like he was in his group’s van.

“You know you didn’t have to wake up this early,” he said. “We could’ve just messaged each other once you woke up.”

“It’s ok, I needed to fix my sleeping schedule anyways!” she assured him.

Through the screen, the two stared at each other attentively. There was a small moment of silence as they observed each other until he broke it.

“Did you sleep well?” he asked sweetly, his voice dripping with honey.

“I should be asking you that question Oppa,” she replied back with a playful glare, noticing the dark hues under his eyes.

He laughed in reply. “My bad, my bad.”

“What time does filming start?”

“Around 10 AM.”

She looked at the clock -it was 8:35 AM.

“You should go to sleep then,” she suggested. “You have some time to take a nap.”

He frowned in response and whined, “I don’t want to.”

“Yah-”

“It’s been awhile since we face chatted,” he said. “I miss talking to you like this.”

She inwardly cringed at his cheesiness as her face began to heat up. Although it’s been a year since they’ve known each other, she still isn’t quite used to just yet (she won’t admit to the fact she secretly likes it).

Before she could say anything back, she saw an arm hit his. Although faint, Jimin could hear the voice tell the latter to shut up and sleep. Jimin didn’t need to think too hard to figure out which member said that.

“See, even Suga Oppa agrees,” she smiled at her bewildered boyfriend.

Unable to think of an excuse, the male gave in with a sigh. “I’ll message you when I get to the venue then,” he said.

“Okay~” she waved good-bye to the camera. 

She hung up and laid her phone beside her. A yawn escaped and sleep overcame her once again.

The two had been messaging each other ever since he arrived at the venue. She was carrying on her normal schedule and messaging him in between. Since he had to participate in some events, there were time intervals he wouldn’t reply back. Bored, she scrolled through her social media until a photo caught her eyes. Her stomach twisted and a frown crept onto her face. She immediately recognized him among the crowd of idols seated on the gymnasium floor. Although he was wearing a hoodie, his platinum blonde hair still peaked out and a camera was slung on his neck. Surrounding his group were a few female idols. One of them, pointed out by the account, to be staring at the male. Her eyes unknowingly began to read the comments made by fans. 

She didn’t know what she felt. Was it silly jealousy? Pointless anger? She mentally slapped herself for even having such feelings.  

The sound of her phone buzzing pulled her back to reality. Jimin just replied back. She opened up their chat and read the message.

JI = BTS Jimin

JA = Jamie

JI: Just finished my event, sorry. 

JA: Don’t worry. How did you do?

JI: We placed second!

JA: Wahhh, congratulations!

JI: I’m so cool, right? right?

JA: Aish, so annoying. Don’t make me break up with you.

JI:  Park Jimin breaking up with Park Jimin. Who’s breaking up with who?

JA: …

JI: I know you’re laughing, come on. Don’t be angry.

Just like he predicted, laughter escaped as she read the message. She was always a er for lame jokes anyway. 

JA: Alright fine… Is filming going well?

JI: It’s fine. They are filming the girl’s events right now.

Again, the knot in her stomach returned. She didn’t know how to respond to it. Biting her lip, her fingers hovered against the phone keypad as she tried to formulate a message that wouldn’t sound awkward or reveal her true feelings. She could’ve sworn it wasn’t even a few minutes until he sent another message to her.

JI: Yah… Don’t worry.

JI: You are the only one in my eyes.

If she wasn’t feeling the emotions she held right now, she wouldn’t swore at him for his greasiness but right now, she couldn’t help but appreciate her boyfriend’s sweet words. She didn’t have to say anything yet he understood her. Words couldn’t explain the happiness she was feeling right now. Her face was already hurting from smiling too widely.

JA: I love you.

JI: I love you too.

 

If you asked Jimin if she felt lonely, she would just reply with a smile and shake of her head.

She was happy.

No, she felt blessed.

She finally had someone she could tell everything to, from the little worries that she knew were stupid but still bothered her, to the negative feelings she would keep hidden with her energetic persona. He was someone she could fully rely on and not push her away.

The same feelings were true for him as well.  

Even though, they weren’t able to do normal things couples, it wasn’t a problem. There was nothing that can break them apart.

The two Park Jimin’s were happy and that’s all it mattered.

JA: Now, stop looking at your phone too much. You are making it obvious