Chapter 4/5

Love and Fans

Someone reached around the back of the car and put a cloth over my mouth so i out.

When i woke up, i was tied to a chair in an empty concrete room, with blood stains up the wall.

Behind me, a door opened and i heard that all too familiar voice say

Barry-"Ahh HyoRin, your awake.. you think i'd forget about last time?" he laughed like a maniac. "Min HyoRin.. you are going to pay for what you did to me!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~HyoRin~~~~~

Barry grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, exposing my neck. my breath came out in short pants. i looked at his hand ans saw a syringe with a clear liquid in.

HyoRin-"Barry, please, no. Don't hurt me! I'm sorry i'll do anything! Please Barry don-"

He cut me off by plunging the needle deep into my neck and squirting the thick liquid into my vein.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunlight poured onto my face and spread warmth through my body. I rolled over and opened my eyes. My head felt fuzzy and i couldn't remember anything. I didn't worry though, as my memory is bad so i can't remember anything in the morning anyway. I sat up and stretched my arms out looking around the room.

It was a really beautiful room; three walls were painted a cream colour, with a rose canvas picture on the left wall, breaking the plainness of the wall. The metal white headboard of my bed was gainst the back wall and it had rose patterned wallpaper on. All of the furniture (wardrobe, desk..etc) had been painted a creamy ivory colour.

The room was peaceful, and it had a calming aura to it.

So i woke up a very happy, calm person. I stood up and went to the full length mirror and saw i was dressed in a knee-length white, flowing nightgown. Just as i was walking closer to the mirror so i could see my face, the door opened and in walked the most beautiful girl i had ever seen.

Sunny-"Oh my, you're awake! would you like a drink? Tea? Coffee?"

Just as i opened my mouth to answer her someone - a deep mans' voice shouted from downstairs,

Barry-"Sunny! Leave her alone! come here now!!"

Sunny looked around with a startled expression and bowed, leaving the room just as abruptly as she entered.

Thats odd.. I didn't even get her name..

I slowly walked to the window and looked at the beautiful garden outside. In the corner of my eye i saw a lock on the window, funny- i hadn't noticed it before, it wasn't really subtle, a massive metal padlock on a window- as i was reaching for the lock i heard footsteps again.

Sunny-"Miss! Your breakfast!"

As i turned to look at her, she bowed and smiled.

HyoRin-"Oh, umm, thank you?" i replied. I shivered as a cool breeze swept through my body. My eyes scanned the room looking for some kind of jacket. I saw a cream coloured dressing gown hung over the door and i walked over to get it but the maid-is she even a maid?- beat me there.

Sunny-"Miss! Please, i must get it for you!" she grabbed the dressing gown and hurried over to me.

Sunny-"Miss hold out your arms please." she said with a smile.

I did as she said and she slipped the fluffy gown over my pale arms.

She then guided me to the bed where a tray of food was waiting.

Sunny-"Miss, you must eat to keep up your strength, please shout me if you need me!"

And with that, she bowed and hurried out of the room.

Weird i thought, but then i saw the food so i put all my thoughts aside and tucked in to the lovely meal.

 

~~~~~Barry's POV~~~~~

Barry-"Sunny, get here now!"

Sunny-"Sir, you want me?" she bowed deeply.

Barry-"Okay, here are the rules, DO NOT let her know who she is! That means don't ask or pictures/ autographs whatever. Okay? Also, stay with her whenever possible, basically, stay with her, unless she goes to the toilet...Understand? Last one- DO NOT let her watch the news- she can't find out about herself!"

Sunny-"But-"

Barry-"NO BUTS! you know better than to question me little girl! Now do as i say or you're back where you came from!"

Sunny-"Mianhe, Sir. i promise you, she will not find out about anything." she whispered as a single tear escaped her closed eyes.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! i finally uploaded another chapter! i hope you all enjoy it! all you sunshiners out there, sorry for putting sunny as the maid, but her pretty face seemed to fit. also her lovely personality helps HyoRin a little later on :) also, sorry for the name 'barry' i couldnt put a kpop idol as him, it didnt feel right. I am very sorry Jay didnt feature in this chapter, i just couldnt find a way to fit him in! but i promise he will appear later on - after all, he is her boyfriend, even if she cant remember... anyways..... farewell, readers....please comment and subscribe.... you know what to do :) next chapter up once ive typed it out! =)

Natalie Loves You All

<3