Chapter 2

Love and Fans

~~~~~Min Hyo Rin POV~~~~~

Aigoo! I totally forgot that my Park Jaebeom is the worst cook ever! He brought me a plate of black things that smelled like burnt toast and almost unrecognizable eggs. Once he handed me the plate I know I made a face- :o- like that, but I couldn’t hide it. He frowned at me and took the plate from my hands, and tried one of the black squares that I now know was toast. He tried to bite into it for a while, and when he realised that it was in fact inedible, he took the plate into the kitchen and I heard him dump it into the bin. I then heard some banging around, and he came back with two pots, full of cereal.

Well, at least he tried.

I smiled at him gratefully and curled up next to him on the bed, We the telly, and ate our pots/pans of cereal.

One we were done and washed up, I wash, he dried, because I’m too lazy to buy a washing machine and I hate drying dishes, my cell phone rang. I checked the caller I.D. It was my manager Gary.

Hyo Rin-“Yeobseyo?”

Gary-“Hello,HyoRin, don’t forget you have schedule today, Photo shoot and interview for Vogue, Remember, be prepared, and think before you say anything, we don’t want anyone hatin’ on you now do we?”

HyoRin-“Of course not Gary, and don’t worry I will be there.”

Gary-“Hahaha I know you will! I will send a car down to pick you up around half eleven?”

HyoRin-“Arasso! Kamsamida! Goodbye Gary!”

Gary-“Bye HyoRin, one more thing- Good luck!”

And he hung up.

I looked at the clock –hello kitty- and it was already half ten, I have enough time for a shower before the car comes.

Suddenly, Jay came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. It was amazing how he knew I love that when I hadn’t even told him!

HyoRin-“Ahh Jaebeom oppa, I do love your long arms!” I giggled.

Jay-“Ne, babe, they were made this long so I could wrap them around you to keep you warm and comforted” he smiled.

I turned around and kissed him quickly on the lips.

HyoRin“Oppa, im jumping in the shower now! Cars coming at half eleven for my sched. Seeing as its your day off, I suggest you either stay here and stay out of sight, or get out, because.. you know..”

He sighed, “Yes I know babe, sasaeng fans, you ever thought about, you know, telling them?”

HyoRin-“Oppa, we can’t, like you said, you will tell people when you are to marry them, not just a relationship.”

Jay-“But what if-”

I pulled out of his arms before he could say anything else, and I ran to my shower turning it on fast so I couldn’t hear him. Yes, what I did was mean, but we are only 25, I mean, are we really ready to get married? Also, I’m sure we will lose fans if we tell people about us. That is why I’d like to keep it secret for now.

When I got out of the shower and dried my hair/got dressed I walked into my living room, to find it was empty. I sat on my couch and stared at the wall, thinking of him, until the car came.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so I made myself sit here and write this because all the work I’m getting is hard, and to top it off, I got cramps that will make a man cry, ah well, sitting with my laptop and a bar of galaxy and listening to 2NE1 isn’t that bad I guess.. but here you go.. another chapter!

By the way its unedited so.. you know..
Also, comment and subscribe pleeaaseeee??
Ahh I love you all~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less Than 3