Chapter !

Love and Fans

~~~~~Min Hyo Rin POV~~~~~

 

I lay on my bed waiting for jay to ring, he was in Seoul for a concert and fanmeet and after every performance, if I couldn’t go, he would ring me and tell me about it. Usually I didn’t go and see him because we had to keep our relationship a secret because of fans and we were worried about how they would react. We even kept it from our friends and family.

Suddenly my phone rang and I excitedly looked at the caller ID. It was Jay.

Jay-“Hey baby!”

Hyorin-“Hello Jaebeom oppa!” I could feel his energy through the phone. “How was the fanmeet and concert oppa?”

Jay-“Ahh baby, it was great, the energy from the fans was exhilarating and I’m still buzzing from it!”

Hyorin-“I can tell Jaebummie, any crazy gifts?”

Jay-“Yeah baby, another fake ! Why do I keep getting these?” he broke off and I could hear him laughing.

Hyorin-“Jay, breathe! Maybe because you told your fans you thought they were funny!”

Jay-“Oh yeah, babe, that makes sense. Anyway I gotta go catch some sleep before the flight home!”

Hyorin-“Araso, see you soon oppa!” and I hung up.

I rolled over onto the other side of my bed, the side where jay usually slept when he stayed at my apartment and I sniffed the pillow, inhaling his ‘scent’. I really hate it when he leaves like this, but who am I to stop him? For all I know he could hate it when I have schedule, but we never talk about it.. maybe we should.. Aigoo.. I need to stop worrying. Before I knew it, I was asleep, hugging his pillow, it was a substitute for when I couldn’t hug him.

When I did wake up I wasn’t hugging the pillow anymore, I was hugging the real thing. I smiled and snuggled into him.

 

~~~~~Jay Park’s POV~~~~~

Hyorin was asleep next to me, she looked so sweet and angelic while she slept I just wanted to kiss her, but she looked tired so I let her sleep longer and I remembered when I came back from Korea.

I used the spare key she gave me to get into her apartment, and I expected her to be awake waiting for me like she usually did, but this time she wasn’t. I checked each room, her bedroom last and found her soundly asleep, hugging her-or was it my- pillow? I walked over, quietly, and found out it was mine. Thank God I’m not the only one who does that! I stripped down to my boxer shorts( hey that’s what I sleep in!) and carefully took the pillow from her hands. I slyly slid into where the pillow was and fell asleep almost instantly.

 

Hyorin stirred in her sleep. I looked down at her and realised she was semi awake.

Jay-“Good morning my baby, how was your sleep?”

Hyorin-“Jaebummie!! I missed you!” she said in her just woke up/ sleepy voice! God I loved that voice!

Jay-“I missed you too my little sunshine! Now how about some breakfast, you look starved half to death!” I said and got out of bed only to realise I was only in my boxer shorts. Hyorin’s breath hitched and she got out of bed. Only then I realised what she was wearing. It was black and red and lacy and it barely covered anything! How could I not have noticed that when I walked in!

 

~~~~~Hyorin POV~~~~~

When I saw him in his boxer shorts, it set me off! I mean he usually sleeping in them/ or grey tracksuit pants, but I never felt this way at just a glimpse of him like that. Well of course I feel like that when I see him, it’s just we hadn’t done it yet. I flopped back down onto the bed and looked at Jay longingly.

Hyorin-“Oppa….?”

Jay-“What..?”

Hyorin-“Can I have some breakfast now?”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Okay so, first chapter done! Ahhh im not doing a .. I don’t think(we shall see..) but yeah the last line cracks me up :) This is quite a crappy first chapter buut.. oh well..
Please Comment! It makes me happy!!

Aishh…. Even if you are a silent reader just comment with a =) or whatever.. because if you don’t.. I will hunt you down and cut off your nose=)
Aigooo I’m joking! That would be gross and I’d be put in jail so I wouldn’t be able to finish this awesome fic for you guys! Ahahahahahaha im joking.. but seriously.. comment please!