Chapter 3

Love and Fans

~~~~~Hyo Rin POV~~~~~

 

I was still staring at the wall, until i heard a car horn outside. Ah that must be my car i muttered. i grabbed my bag and ran outside, to see that it wasnt he usual work car, it was a fancy, shiny black car. i couldnt see through the tinted windows but i already knew who it was. I smiled and got in the passenger seat without looking at the driver. i looked to my right and it wasnt Jay. it was Barry...

------FLASHBACK------

I was sat in the park on the swing with my vanilla ice cream and some random man came up to me and started to swing next to me. he had jet black hair, a wrinkly face and a happy expression.

Barry-"Oh My Jesus.. Your Min Hyo Rin.. right?"

HyoRin-"Neh.. and you are..?"

Barry-"Barry.. im like, your biggest fan! Can i have a picture please? my mum wont believe me when i tell her i met you!"

His mum.. wtf? is he like 10? i composed myself and nodded with a smile on my face.

He patted his pockets and shouted-

Barry-"Aigoo! i have lef my camera in my car.. would you mind walking with me to it?" he pointed across the road, sure i could walk there, it wasnt far at all.. plus the swing was making me dizzy.

HyoRin-"Sure i can.. need to burn off this damn ice cream anyway!" i grinned. he wasnt as bad as i thought!

We walked in awkward silence to his car. He opened the door and leaned into the back, i heard him whispering and i had a crazy hought he was insane, but he was Barry..right? before i could thnk about it, someone had hit me on the back of my head and i out....

 

i remember waking up in a room, on a bed, and i was . Suddenly the door to the connecting bathroom opened and Barry walked out !

Barry-"HyoRin, babe, so glad your awake, ive been waiting for you to wake up so we could shower together" he winked.

i felt so dirty and disgusted, but before i could open my mouth, he grabbed me a dragged me into the already running shower and started..doing things to me.... unmentionable things, but while his back was turned i grabbed the shampoo and squirted it into his eyes. while he was screaming i ran out of the shower, grabbing a dressing gown on the way out. i somehow found my way out of the house, and luckily there was a cab parked on the curb. I screamed my address at him and told him to step on it!

We were there in about 10 minutes.

Cabbie-"Min HyoRin right?"

HyoRin-"Neh..."

Cabbie-"Hyorin, you look a mess, if you dont mind me saying, you should go get some sleep, dont worry about the fare.. good luck"

before i could thank him, he was gone.

------------End of flashback-------------

I didnt tell anyone about Barry.

Not even Jay.

Not even the police.

Ahh if only...

 

Someone reached around the back of the car and put a cloth over my mouth so i out.

 

When i woke up, i was tied to a chair in an empty concrete room, with blood stains up the wall.

Behind me, a door opened and i heard that all too familiar voice say

Barry-"Ahh HyoRin, your awake.. you think i'd forget about last time?" he laughed like a maniac. "Min HyoRin.. you are going to pay for what you did to me!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA sorry i left it like this:) i am off to watch Got To Dance now.. so yeah..... byebyeeee!!!!!!!!

i love you all