Girlfriend?

Dare to Dedication - Jongup

“Ready to go eat some dinner?” Jongup happily greeted you with a different outfit than before in the studio.

“So ready!” You nodded happily as he offered you his hand to take. Slipping your hand into his he happily walked out of the building, proudly keeping your hand safe in his.

Opening all of the doors for you, including the ones to his car. Pulling the seat belt over you, you happily watched him slide in behind the steering wheel as he started the car with ease.

“Where are we going for dinner?” You questioned curiously.

“It isn’t well known, but I am sure that you will love it” Jongup glanced over at you as the plans happily hung in his mind just slightly out of reach from you.

Watching the winding roads and the passing buildings that scaled into the sky, the city lights danced across the passing cars before the drive came to an end. Parking the car, you looked over at him slightly confused, just seeing apartments surrounding you.

“Come on, it’ll be fun” Jongup coaxed while he unbuckled himself.

Pushing open your door, you stepped out into the cool night air. Lifting your eyes to the blanket of hundred of stars that outfitted the ebony sky. Jongup rounded the car and offered you his hand once more. Taking his hand, you both walked around the back of the building to see a staircase.

Heading towards the staircase, you climbed the flight of stairs before Jongup guided you around the wrap around porch to the back. Large windows outfitted the back of the structure, with a simple white table cloth hanging over the figure of the table as two chairs sat on either side of the table. Two wine glasses and a single rose sat on the table.

“Will this do for dinner?” Jongup questioned as he watched your eyes take in the simple sight before you.

“Do I know the cook?” You questioned, teasing him a little.

“I believe you do” Jongup played along with a smile as you nodded.

“It’ll do then” You giggled, trying to hide how blown away you were with the scenery and the sweet gesture.

“Wait right here” Jongup let his fingers slowly slide from your grasp before heading inside through a pair of french doors.

Turning your head to look over your shoulder, peering through the large beautiful windows, he grabbed a bottle and tugged at the tie around his neck, slightly loosening it. Seeing him return to you, you slowly moved your eyes around to try and not tip him off that you were looking at him.

Hearing the door open behind you, the unwrapping of the bottle’s top and the soft sound of the pouring of liquid into two glasses held your attention while your eyes looked over the beautiful greenery and river that was framed perfectly between a pair of trees.

“Here you are” Jongup stood next to you, offering you one of the glasses in his grasp.

“Thank you” You whispered as you slowly slipped your feet out of your heels and lowered your feet until they hit the cool deck below. “Who’s place is this? It is breathtaking?”

“It is my personal home” Jongup revealed as your eyes turned from the beautiful sights to his brown eyes.

“I have never come here before” You confessed, slowly getting lost in his brown eyes every single second your eyes lingered on his.

“I wanted your first time here to be memorable” Jongup slowly leaned on the railing with his forearms, not breaking the eye contact with an angel such as you.

Chatting and catching up with one another in between sips of the carbonated drink resting in the beautiful crystal glass between your fingertips. Retreating to the two chairs, the two of you continued to laugh and renew your friendship with one another.

Dinner was served, as you had one of your favorite childhood dishes. Complimenting Jongup on the wonderful, and filling meal. The two of you drank in each others gazes, the undying touches and the comforting silence of an old friend turning into something more.

“There is one thing I would like to ask” Jongup prefaced as he looked up at you, knowing you two had been asking one another questions all evening.

“Shoot” You giggled, pressing the glass to your lips and taking a small sip of the bubbling liquid inside.

“I know we have been friends for a while now, but my feelings for you are far more than just friends.” Jongup slowly read your body language as he spoke from his heart. “Would you like to have more dinner’s like this?”

“No doubt” You giggled with a nod reaffirming your answer.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” Jongup popped the question as blush filled your cheeks as you continued to look into his eyes.

“What took you so long” You teased, knowing you two had gone on a few dates after you graduated but weren’t serious with one another.

“My heart just had to convince my mind is all” Jongup chuckled as he leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss against your cheek.