Chapter 4

Against All The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So you guys think that Boram and Jiyeon were sisters???...

 

...Hmmm ok.

 

We'll see if your guess is right...

 

************************************************

 

JIYEON'S POV

OH NO!!

 

Where will I go now?!

 

I just keep running not knowing where to go.

 

The cops were coming.

 

Wait...

 

I stop running....

 

Why am I even running away???

 

I've done nothing wrong.

 

 

 

They could help me t-

 

I got startled when someone suddenly grab on the corner.

 

I want to scream but this someone is covering my mouth!!!!

 

Damn!

 

I can't move.

 

WHAT IF IT'S A ERT?!!!

 

I keep thinking worst things coz probably I'm scared.

 

Who the hell is this person?!!!

 

I wanna cry right now but it seems like my tears are scared too. They just won't come out.

 

I could hear the cops searching the place.

 

Help me please!!!

 

I could hear footsteps getting closer to our position.

 

Palliwa!! Save me! I'm not selling my liver or any of my organs!!

 

I still have to meet unnie!!

 

Wahhh!! Please help me!!!!

 

But of course it's no use to scream coz it's just on my mind and I'm the only one who could hear it.

 

My eyes widen and there's a strong current runs to my veins when I feel that this someone held my waste and pull me closer.

 

I could feel warm air touching my neck....I close my eyes.

 

WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH A ERT???

 

When I got the chance to release myself I immediately bit the hand that covers my mouth and stomp as hard as I can on her feet.

 

"Oucchh!!!!!" She yelp in pain.

 

Wait...

 

It's a girl?

 

I turn around and face her instead of running away.

 

My eyes widen.

 

IT'S THE COOL GIRL WHO WALKS WITH HER EYES CLOSE!!!

 

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled at her which got me startled.

 

"Tsk. Is that your way of expressing gratitude?!...Not cool for a pretty girl like you" She said and start to walk away.

 

What did she say?

 

Did she just call me pretty girl??

 

"Hey wait!!" I said and catch up with her.

 

"Go away!" She yelled at me again.

 

"Hey look I'm sorry...I didn't mean to do that. It's just that I'm so scared and you suddenly pulled me into the corner and hug me" I said.

 

She stop walking and face me with a frown on her face.

 

"I wasn't hugging you!" She said.

 

"Yes you are" I insisted.

 

"No, I don't. Why would I even hug you?!" She ask ruffling her hair.

 

"Because you just said that I am pretty and also the fact that you did hug me!" I yelled back at her.

 

She's not the only one who knows how to yell.

 

"You know what? Just leave me alone before I lose my temper and hurt you" She said and turn her back on me.

 

"You can't hurt me. I know taekwondo" I proudly said

 

She turn around and smirked at me.

 

"Your taekwondo can't bit me kid" She said.

 

I frown.

 

"YAH! I'M NOT A KID!" I said and try to punch her but she caught my hand.

 

And she won't let it go!!!

 

Damn it!!

 

How could she be this strong?!

 

"What? Is that all you got?" She said mocking me.

 

I glare at her.

 

"Let go of me or I'm gonna use my secret weapon to you" I said threatening her.

 

Heol. I'm not sure if that will work.

 

She's a gangster!!

 

"I'm not interested with your secret weapon. Fighting with someone as weak as you are is a total waste of time" She said and let go of my hand then start walking away.

 

How dare she call me weak?!!!

 

"YAH! I'M NOT WEAK!!" I said and jump on her back.

 

"Yah! Get off me!!" She said and try to get me off her back but I hug her tight.

 

After few tries of getting me off she finally stop and just continue walking without saying anything.

 

I try to take a look at her face.

 

She was walking with her eyes close again.

 

"Hey, how can you walk with your eyes close like that?" I ask but she didn't respond.

 

OMO!! IS SHE SLEEPING NOW???!!!!

 

"YAH! YAH! WAKE U-"

 

"WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?!!!" She yelled at me again

 

I pout.

 

"I saved you from the cops! And now I'm giving you a free ride....now what do got for me?!" She angrily said while she's walking.

 

We're now here in the dark alley and I'm seriously scared of the dark.

 

SOYEON'S POV

"I would do that if I just could but I can't! If you don't want to help me then just say so! You're not the only one who's hurting! And please don't act like I'm the first one who gave up on us! I'm not the one who broke up with you! It's you who chooses broke up with me without even listening to my explanations!" Qri yelled at me..

 

...and that we be the first time that she did.

 

I know I'm the one who break up with her....and that's because there's no more reason to hold on to it anymore.

 

She's getting married already and besides I'm the one who lose my parents because of believing in her lies!!!

 

But why is she making me feel that it's all my fault??!!

 

She started to walk away.

 

Why is she even here in the first place?

 

Argghhhhh!!

 

"Qri-ah....I'm helping you" I said and she look at me in shock.

 

Tss.

 

"Where did your friend go?" I ask.

 

"Uhm.. I- I don't know. I was just talking to our driver over the phone because my car got broke but then she suddenly disappears when I'm done" She said

 

"Lee Jihyun. I wanted to help but I guess you are aware of how dangerous wandering in here at this time is. Just call the cops to find your friend and let's not put ourselves to danger." I said

 

"But Soyeon...I told you, I can't call the cops. I wouldn't even ask for your help if I could do that" She said.

 

"And why you can't call the cops?!" I irritably ask.

 

Now, her friend is my problem too.

 

I've had enough problems in my life.

 

She sighed.

 

"Ok...thank you for your time Soyeon-ssi. Please be careful on your way home" She coldly said and I admit that I'm hurt to see her acting like that towards me.

 

I broke up with her but it doesn't mean I already moved on.

 

"Ok. You too Jihyun-ssi" I said and walk towards our house.

 

I should've took a cab instead of walking. Maybe I'm home by now and I don't have to meet her too.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter