CHAPTER 2: Who Are You?

Unknown Spazzer

Hey guys! Guess who's doing an update now? HAHAHAHAHA. Thank you so much for appreciating this . Honestly, I was so overwhelmed with the amount of views for the first chapter. YIIIIEEEEEE~! I know there's a long way to go for this story so I hope you stick out till the end.

Shoutout to bcpfgrg for the good review of the last chapter. And to you, my dear readers. So, I'll already cut the crap and letyou have the story. Hope you like it~! *runs to Byungchan* *gets blocked by Sejun*

Characters: 6119, Words: 1400


U N K N O W N  S P A Z Z E R: W H O  A R E   Y O U ?


The doors of Chemistry Cafe opened at exactly 8 in the morning. It's a signal for Byungchan to enter the cafe with delight. The pretty boy finds the said cafe to be a second home as he likes to hang out there when he doesn't have schedules for the day. He's also human so he needs a break. There's a spot in the cafe where he always occupy. This has been his place for the last 5 years. Even Bomi, the manager of the cafe, is used to having the place occupied from 8 am to 3 pm. The manager already decided to make it a habit to put a "reserved" sign on the said table whenever Byungchan doesn't come on time.

"Hey, Giraffe. The usual?" Bomi singsonged as she cleans the table near Byungchan. The nickname, giraffe, was given by Bomi herself. She still remembers the time she gave the nickname to the young lad.

One summer day, when Byungchan arrived at Chemistry Cafe, he was already anticipating for a Mocha Frappe with a slice of Blueberry Cheesecake that he usually orders. The guy love sweets, what can you expect? So, as he enters the cafe, Bomi greets her. "Hello, Byungc-", she was cut off guard when she saw what Byungchan was wearing. Of course, it's a summer, so it's hot. That's why the lad decided to wear something minimal. He wore a patterned sando with a sky blue shorts, partnered with a blue and black Converse hi-cuts and a baseball cap (plus the face mask he usually wears, *cough* hiding *cough*). Bomi is quite enjoying the view in front of her. Seeing the sharp-like jawline and the defined collarbone of the lad is just a bonus, because what Bomi see's is the long neck that could probably win over the length of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Damn, this boy got the face of a Greek Goddess. When the lad got closer, Bomi decided to act flirtatious. But knowing Bomi, the most animated staff in the cafe, the definition of being flirty is being derpy. The manager bites her lips then slurred "Whut iz your urdur, sur?" Byungchan, who has no idea on what was happening, was dazed but still ordered the usual. While Bomi was punching in the boy's orders on the machine, she's noticing how cute the boy is. It reminds her of a giraffe. So, she mentally notes the nickname. As she sees the boy in the cafe more often, the two became close. They sometimes throw coffee punchlines at each other with thelines of "I hope you're that 3-in-1 mix which will make me smile, cry and bewildered at the same time". Sounds so cheesy, right?

"Yeah, Bbom noona!" Byungchan told the manager. The manager then heads to the counter to punch in the lad's order. In just a few minutes, Byungchan's orders were served by Namjoo, the other barista, to his table.

Minutes turned into hours, Byungchan continuously scrolls his phone, looking at his RP SNS account to supervise his public relevance. Somehow, he is satisfied with the feedbacks he is getting from the people who are liking and commenting about his crafts. But, there's one guy who is continuously checking his schedule, commenting and posting stuff about his adoration for the model. The display name was "Lim Sejun". As Byungchan got curious, he tried checking the guy's timeline. He was quickly amazed at how the guy was super into him. Mind you, not many fans know how he had that incident back then when he sht a CF as a cute teddy bear for Line. And this guy knows it! So, without hesitation, he added the person on Facebook and followed him on all his accounts. What's the harm there if he's just using an RP account, right?

As he's doing so, a male seatedon the table in front of him. He was too busy to noticed that the person he just added on Facebook was the guy in front.


U N K N O W N  S P A Z Z E R


 

As Sejun sees the notification, he was shot with the urge of being happy. Every single thing that has Byungchan on it is worth celebrating (well, that's what Sejun thinks). So, he quickly clicked the notification and added the RP Account. Then, he seated and excitedly sipped his frappe and open the magazine. I think we can all agree to the fact that when we have this kind of item that is so precious to us, we tend to squel and at the same time, be possesive over it. Well, that's normal. Except for the fact that Sejun is the kind of person to overdo it. Once, he opens the magazine, he looks sidewayswith an eagle eye, checks his breatings, squeals once, then scribbles his language. Today, he's kinda controlling it since he is in a public place. Sejun is really satisfied with the pages of the magazine. Since it's a Byungchan issue, it was a 75-page spread full of Byungchan sitting on rocks, playing on the beach, enjoying his ice cream and more. But there is this one photo of the model where Sejun thinks he found an angel on that page. It was Byungchan sitting on a carpeted floor, the ice cream cone and winking. "HOLY ! I'M GOING INSANE! THIS IS SO ILLEGAL OF YOU, BYUNGCHAN! I WANNA SUE YOU RIGHT NOW!", Sejun exclaimed while gritting out his teeth and scribbling nonesense after. The called male, dazed at what was happening, looked at the frantic man. But inside of him, he wants to go grab the man and put him in an investigation room. God knows how much he's curious of a s to why the said man was going crazy while calling his name. Seconds later, he was hit by reality that the reason as to why this man is going nuts is because of his photo in the magazine he had a photoshoot with last week. So, without properly thinking of his actions, he chuckles. This was noticed by Sejun. "Why are you chuckling?" ask the lad. This brought Byungchan in a serious mode. There is a chance that he'll get caught that this is his hideout. Maybe Byungchan will be doomed today. So he quickly nodded no. Good thing Sejun didn't further argued with him nor had any suspicions. After the young lad sat back on his seat, giraffe Byungchan decided to get out of the cafe. But before doing that, he sent "Lim Sejun" a message. He locks his phone, grabs his things, pays at the counters and leaves.

Sejun, meanwhile, was following this guy using his eyes. He's feeling this tingling sensation in his guts once he looked at the guy's eyes earlier. He feels like he had seen the guy before. But he can't put his finger on it. It took him a few minutes to disregard his suspicion and continue enjoying the magazine he got for free.

But, his phone vibrated again. This time, it's a message:

"FACEBOOK: 1 New Messafe from Choi Byungiraffe"

He opens it quickly.

"CHOI BYUNGIRAFFE: Hi, Sejunnie~!"

Sejun is in utter confusion as to what the message is. So he quickly replied:

"LIM SEJUN: Who are you?"


CUT~! And that ends the 2nd chapter. URGHHHHHH~! What is this trash? Sorry for this guys! I'm really dozing off in the training so I'm doing this. TT TT TT. Understand me juseyo~! Tune in to the next update. I'm really excited on how Sejun and Byungchan will meet. YIIIIIIIEEEE~!

 

MingyusVitamin

P.S. Can I create a sample quote? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA