CHAPTER 1: 1 New Friend Request?

Unknown Spazzer

Characters: 4707, Words: 1064


U N K N O W N  S P A Z Z E R: N E W  F R I E D  R E Q U E S T ?


"Okay, class! Remember your assignments are due tomorrow, okay? No excuses like 'Oh, the dog ate my paper' or such" Mr. Carlson shouted to the class.

"Yes, sir." The class replied in unison.

"Okay, class dismissed."

After the teacher dismissed the class, Sejun quickly fished out his phone. For your information, 30 minutes ago, his phone is vibrating like a crazy man. This might mean that: a. Something important is in that text which is probably from his mom or his dongsaeng Subin; b. He was spammed with texts about the usual daily hangouts by Seungsik (mind you, he's really annoying), or; c. He got updates from a website he's subscribed in for his idol and crush, the famous model which is coincidentally studying in the same university he's in, Plan A University, no other that the pretty boy from class 9-ALICE, Choi Byungchan. And guess what's the answer. It's c.

Well, okay. I know some of you might think that Sejun is being frantic about opening it. But Lim Sejun is a dedicated fanboy over the said male. From waering the same outfits, to buying all types of merchandises, and also going to the extremes (icludes going to concerts he's in, skipping class to see him going to his usual cafes and stuff). Sejun's going at all of that.

As Sejun opens the updates, he anticipates. The screen shows that Byungchan's shoot last week at Jeju Island for Pink Magazine is now out in stores. "Holy mother of cows! I gotta get this now!" The male screamed. "The what? What are you getting? Why are you like this again, hippo?" Seungwoo, the president of class 9-VICTIM asks with confusion. This isn't the first time the president saw this male as frantic like this. But it's sure isn't always expected. "Oh, hey Seungwoo! I gotta go sabchasgdcxhbasdgdfhdcahwe~" Sejun shouts as he runs out the room. "Woah! I ever knew boys can be this proactive at things" Seungwoo tells himself while he gets his bag and walk towards the door and leaves the room.


U N K N O W N  S P A Z Z E R


 

Sejun might be just 18 years old, but he sure knows how to run. It only took him 10 minutes tops to get to the bookstore where he's planning to buy the magazine he's looking for. The male was planning to buy the said magazine since he first heard the Byungchan was the possible model for the cover. He'd skip luches and work extra hours tutoring kids for him to buy it. Pink Magazine is one of the most prestigious magazines around South Korea. So when he found out that Byungchan would be having that kind of opportunity, he cried for like an average of 3 hours. And cried again an extra hour in class. His teacher thought he was going thru something. What the teacher doesn't know is that he's just overwhelmed with emotions over a campus model/hottie.

As Sejun approaches SM Bookstore, he sees that the line was sooooooooooo long. The male is worried he'll never make it on his favorite show late tonight. So, DING~! An idea pops in his head. In elementary and high school, the male wasthe ace of the drama club. Acting from plays, musicals, recorded  drama clips, etc., Sejun can just mop any famous actors on their country. So, internalizing a bit, the male started tearing up. He searched for a grandmother to do his act. After searching for a victim, he quickly did what he planned. "Grandma, please help me. I'm desperately looking for a book we need to buy for a test for tomorrow. But I have to get it quick so that I can review it by tonight. My family needs me to have high grades so that I can't be removed from the academe scholars. We are just a poor family. Please hlep me. Oh please..." Sejun sobs in between those words, a trademark he uses to make it more realistic. He kneels down to the grandma. "Oh, poor boy! Stand up! Now, we'll get that book. I'll even give it to you for free" the grandma, who is naive of Sejun's act, said with a worried tone. Sejun was quite surprise by the grandma's statement, but doesn't show it because he is internalized in the scene he's doing. "Here's $1,000. Buy it and buy foods. Stand next to me, okay? So that you can finish faster and review" added the grandma. Now, Sejun is really celebrating inside of his thought. Imagine, he can get the magazine, buy a Math book, and review! Make me prud. And don't ever ever forget me, okay?" 'Oh, I won't ever forget you, alright', Sejun says internally.

After buying a Mathematics workbook, a copy of the Pink Magazine and some change in hand, Sejun decides to buy a frappe in a nearby coffee shop. As he enters the shop, he already feels the relaxing aura it brings to his body. It's like he's floating on air. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee sends his taste buds on an active mode. He quickly went to the counter and order a Mocha Frappe and a banana cake. Namjoo, the barista who attended to his orders, instructs the male to sit first while the order is being processed.

After sitting in a table near the window, Sejun excitedly opens the magazine.  "One Mocha Frappe and a banana cake slice for Sejun", Namjoo shouted from the counter. This sends him the signal to stand and get the tray from the counter. Once he sits on his table, his phone suddenly vibrated. He immediately unlocked his phone and checks the notification.

"FACEBOOK: 1 New Friend Request from Choi Byungiraffe"

Meanwhile, behind him, a boy wearing a cap and a face mask is on his phone.


ANDDDDDDDDDDDD~ that ends the 1st chapter. Very cliche, right? Sorry for this trash. I hope you like the first chapter. If you are curious as to how the story will unfold, click 'Subscribe". Love y'all guys! See you at the next chapter. Ppyong ppyong!

 

MingyusVitamin

P.S. I did this at work. Shhhhhhhh... Don't tell anyone. ;)