CHAPTER 3: Oh. Hi! Hello.

Unknown Spazzer

Hi guyssss~! It's me again! I'm taking advantage of the process training that's why I'm doing a daily update. FOR NOW. Well, I know this is a bit sad, but I have to tell you in advance that this story will just be 6 chapters long. TT TT TT. You heard that right. BUT! The good thing is I'm going to publish a Meanie fanfic plus a Jicheol oneshot. YAY~! Sounds enticing, right?

Anyways! I won't hold on to you any longer. Let's go ahead on the next chapter of our story, shall we?

 

Characters: 5390, Words: 1235


U N K N O W N  S P A Z Z E R: O H . H I ! H E L L O .


"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!!?!?!?!? IS THIS FOR REAL!!?!?!?!?!? OMO! NOOOOOOOOOO~!"

As Byungchan reads the message, he's contemplating on what to say to the unknown fanboy he had messaged. Probably, the percentage of Byungchan lying is 99.99% because of the contract he had with ACube modeling agency. It was clearly stated in that contract that he must not have any form of SNS account. The boy having that hidden account is because he is the kind of person to read or hear feedbacks from his supporters, whether it's all good or all bad. Back when he was in training, some photographers gave him critisms, some are actually below the belt. But seeing that this young lad takes feedbacks as a reference to improve, he doesn't really take it personally.

"LIM SEJUN: Who are you?"

"Gosh! What should I reply?" Byungchan is thinking while his fingers are fiddling with the digital keyboard in his phone. Byungchan never really messaged someone on Facebook before. He's really a shy person. There was this one time when he and his best buddy, Seungsik, was joined with a cheerful Jung Subin during their gym class. The young Jung is very open to conversing with people even if he just met them. This was natural for Seungsik as he, himself is an introverted person. However, the whole day that the two conversed, Choi was just listening and constantly checking his phone. "Hey, cat got your tongue?" Subin said while looking at Byungchan. The lad was startled at the sudden questioning, so he was caught off guard. "Uhh...mmm. Owww. Hi! Hello. I'm Byungchan", then was followed with his usually friendly smile. "Yeah, I know. Who in this this school doesn't?" Subin replied as a matter fact. This made Byungchan blushed not because the young rabbit's smile and the fact that he was complimented, but for the fact that they are assuming that Byungchan was that big of a person in their school.

"CHOI BYUNGIRRAFE: Oh. Hi! Hello. I'm Byungchan."


U N K N O W N  S P A Z Z E R


 

Sejun was on his way home now. It was really a tiring day. Plus, when he gets home, he'll need to review for his Mathematics exam tomorrow. Even though he is the kind of student to mess up everything, he still is number 7 at their class rankings. He is very participative at class discussions and likes to share his beliefs with everyone. It was already 9pm when he reached his home. " Jun-ah! Why are you late again? I told you to get home at 5pm, right?" Sejun's mom scolded him the moment he was seen by her. "Yes mom, I love you too", comes Sejun's reply. "Have you already eaten?" asked his mom. "No mom, but I'll eat later. I have to review for Math tomorrow." added Sejun. "Okay, son. But please don't starve yourself, alright?" "Okay mom."

If you haven't seen a room of a dedicated fanboy, please go to Sejun's room. The young boy's room was a perfect paradise for his co-fans. Posters from different magazines, different magazine issues, printed out photos from the web, and more decorated his personal space. It was a sight to behold. Sejun decided to put all his things down first and then wash up before he starts reviewing.

While showering, he is still thinking about the guy he just laid his eyes on the cafe. He is really curious as to who it is. It's like he had seen that person before. Maybe it's some guy he sees on the hallways of their school when he goes to class. Maybe it's a hot guy he laid his eyes on when he enters the gym. Maybe it's a guy he saw on the park the other day. Or maybe it's Choi Byungchan. "URGHHHH~! What are you thinking, Lim Sejun? Byungchan? Seriously? No! No way", he said to himself. "But what if it is him?"

After washing up, he did his review. From Algebraic expressions to PEMDAS to Percentage, Sejun reviewed it all. But, after an approximate amount of 3 hours, he's still distracted by the stranger's identity. 'How will I end this misery?' he asks himself. In the end, he dropped his head on the table. But being a person means feeling pain. So he quickly realized how stupid he is. So he got back on his desk after getting an ice pack. As 2 am approaches, hippo has decided to get some shut eye. He doesn't want to have low grades tomorrow.


U N K N O W N  S P A Z Z E R


 

It was 7 o'clock in the morning when Sejun's alarm made its noise to wake him up. He quickly got up, washed up, got dressed, and said his mantra. "CHEER UP BABY CHEER UP BABY jom deo himeul lae". This may sound weird and all, but he got it from Byungchan. There was a time when he saw Byungchan on the gym. Alone. So, he's tendency is to spy on him from a hidden part of the area. Giraffe was wearing earphones and...DANCING!?!?!?!?!?! And not just dancing, he's dancing to a girl group's song! How would he know? Because he's singing the whole freakin' song! "CHEER UP BABY CHEER UP BABY jom deo himeul lae yeojaga swipge mameul jumyeon andwae geuraeya niga nal deo johahage doelgeol taeyeonhage yeongihallae amureochi anke naega neol johahaneun mam moreuge Just get it together And then baby CHEER UP~!" giraffe sang on a falsetto tone. For some, it may sound like a cat got stucked on a car tire, but for Sejun, it was  a music to his ears. So, from then on, whenever he has something important to do, he sings it, making it his mantra.

As he was on his way to school, the thought of the stranger he met at the cafe still bothers him. 'Who could that possibly be?' he thinks. Suddenly, a hand reached his shoulder from the back. " HOLY MAN OMHAYGHASH!" Sejun screamed while jumping and posing like he's going to do some karate. When he sees the owner of the hand, he felt numb. "Oh. Hi! Hello. I'm Byungchan. Can I ask you a favor?"


OWWWWWKKKKAAAAYYYYY~! So this ends this day's chapter. Another trash just got publish. I'm very sorry. TT TT TT TT TT. Anyways, I'll be updating on Monday because I'll be on my weekly off. And I'll try to make the suspense lingering in the air (WOAH! Deep, man). Okay. Bye guys! Love lots.

 

 

MingyusVitamin

P.S. Hey, hyung Jisoo! If you're reading this right now, please tell my Seokminnie I said hi. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA