CHAPTER 4: Easy To Say, Hard To Do

Unknown Spazzer

Heya fellas~! Sorry if I'm updating this story just now. I just finished my assesment today. YAY! Wish me luck. Anyways, let's go ahead and continue the story~!

 

Characters: 3947, Words: 914


U N K N O W N  S P A Z Z E R: E A S Y  T O  S A Y ,  H A R D  T O  D O


 "Oh. Hi! Hello. I'm Byungchan. Can I ask you a favor?"

Sejun started to feel goosebumps. Is it because he did his matra? Is he that lucky today? Is this a sign from above saying "Hey son, surprise! It's a gift"? Sejun doesn't even know. "Uhmmm.. Ah, yeah. Wh-whut is it?" Sejun said while holding back his breath. Gosh! Why is he stuttering? Well, because it's freakin' Choi Byungchan who is standing in front of him, looking straight into his eyes. Smiling from ear to ear. Asking him for a favor. Well, how many people have that kind of opportunity, right? "Uhm, can you come with me and help me hide?" Byungchan blurts out. Sejun immediately felt the urge to just jump in front of the man and squeeze  that squirrel cheeks of his. But, Sejun holds all restrains remaining from his body and answered, "Huh? What? Wait? Hide? Why?""Well, the press is following me. Just please. Help me." Byungchan tries to say it in one go, but he deeply exhaled in the middle of the statement. Sejun, considering that he's a total fan of the guy in front of him, is contemplating on two things. He is deciding whether to say sorr and leave because he has school to attend to (which he assumes that Byungchan has one to attend to himself) or get Byungchan out of this mess and help him. It's a rear thing to have your crush asking you for help. This, my friends, is a very hard thing to do because it's like deciding between chocolate cake or caramel muffins, cheesecake or blueberry chessecake, BTS or Infinite. In short, it's like choosing between an angel's food or a devil's cake (Gosh, why am I making too many food references?) In the end, Sejun decides to just go with his heart and grab Byungchan by the wrist and drag him to his house.


U N K N O W N  S P A Z Z E R


 

Bringing Byungchan to their house was probably the worst thing he planned. It's not because there are people inthe house because Sejun's parents are out, working on their respective offices. It's also not because their house is messy. Mind you, Sejun is a good cleaner. And by that, I mean good at finding someone who can clean the housefor free. Good looks are rewarding sometimes, according to him. It's because of his room.

Once Sejun drags the giraffe to his room, he quickly regretted his desicion. Byungchan just stands in awe as he sees his face in every corner of Sejun's room. Sejun, meanwhile, was going through a mental breakdown. Why, of all places, would he drag his idol to his room full of pictures of his idol? This is a logic he can't really decipher himself. URGH! Lim Sejun, you are in big trouble.

The silence occupied the room as Byungchan examines his room. But, after a few minutes, the giraffe decided to break the silence. "Uhhmmm, okay. So, is this your room?" After hearing this, Sejun goes into panic mode. 'Shoot! Is this my room? Is this my room? Is this my room?!?!?!??!' "No, it's my sister's" 'Oh, come on, you big fat liar! It's yours!'The young lad is very frantic and very anxious as to what will be the next gone that'll be thrown to him by Byungchan. 'HELP MEH! I'M DYING HERE'

"Oh, okay. So, your sister is a big fan." Byungchan blurted out. 'NO! I AM A BIG FAN. NO, SCRAP THAT. I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!' "Ahmmm, yeah." Sejun said. "Okay, I'll sign one poster for her, do you have like a pen?" "Yeah SURE, HERE YOU GO!" Says Sejun as he throws the pen to Byungchan for him to sign the poster where Byungchan is winking straight to the camera.

Okay, there's a story behind that poster. This was a fansite photo taken by 11:09, the most famous fansite of Byungchan up to date. Why is the fansite famous? Because he is usually on ulzzang mode when going to Byungchan's schedule. I mean, from the way he looks up to the way he dresses, it's all ul to the jjang. But besides that, he also is good at taking photos and probably the best one who takes Byungchan's photos from the res of the 35 fansites he has.

But something is bursting inside of Sejun's heart right now. And it's something he wants to say but it's hard to do. "How? How can I do this? Where should I start? Oh no." Sejun says internally.

"Hey, Byungchan?"

"How can I tell him that I'm 11:09 nim?"


ANDDDDDDDDDDDD~ that ends the 4th chapter. Sorry I promised you that I'll be posting this right after the last chapter but my work was just so hectic so I just had the chance to do this now. Anyways, thanks to all those who have read this trash! We've reached over 400+ readers plus 10 subs. YAY! Author-nim is so touched.

 

Well stay tuned for the next chapter! Bye now!

 

MingyusVitamin

P.S. OMG MY SEOKMINNIE JUST NOTICED ME!!!!!!!