Double J and uncle Jeonghan

Don't Listen in Secret

Jihoon took a deep breath. Eyes focused at the young boy who is still laying on the couch. Without let the sound out from his half opened mouth, Jihoon walked towards the young boy. Take a seat next to the kiddo.

"Jino,"

The young boy named Jino turns his view which previously focused on a tv screen, now focused on Jihoon. Jino lifted his eyebrows in curiosity, "yes... appa?"

"I've prepared our breakfast, now, stand up young baby,"

"I am going to be five in three months, appa, stop call me with that young baby, becauseㅡ"

"Fine, now stand up, baby boy,"

"Appa!!!"

Jihoon couldn't help but smile. Hands running to give a soft caress on the younger's messy hair. Then, Jihoon positioned himself on his knees, kneeling in front of the young boy.

"Even if you will continue to grow up, you'll still be my baby, Lee Jino. Get it?" Jihoon said as he pinched the young boy's cheeks.

"...and uncle Jeonghan's." Jino says as he pouted. Jihoon's smile become soft as Jino pouted because that pout is kinda similar belongs to someone else that Jihoon doesn't even want to remember.

Jihoon's lips were pressing as he stood up, and grabbed Jino's wrist in his hand, led the young boy to the dining room. Jino sitting on a bench that has been claimed as his own (because everyday he sat on that bench) while Jihoon stepped to the fridge to take Jino's favorite vanilla milk.

"You cooking all of this? Omelette with eggs, bacon, carrots, broccoli, and a pinch of salt and pepper, then, omoㅡ"

"...gaeran to-su-tu, you're so cool, appa!" Jino says with enthusiasm in his voice. His little hands clapping when he saw his favorite breakfast menu there before his eyes.

Jihoon walked back to the dining table, smiled towards the young boy as he poured Jino's empty glass with his favorite vanilla milk.

"Well, I took a day off for today." said Jihoon as he sat on the bench before Jino, then took Jino's empty plates, "omelette or gaeran toast tu?"

"Both of them, please, appa." Jino said as he pleaded with a look like puppies, making Jihoon's smile even wider. Jihoon shook his head then give a nod as he filling the empty plates with both omelette and gaeran toast-tu.

"Fine, young baby, it's yours."

"I will be five in three months, appa!"

"Fine then, enjoy your breakfast, Jino."

Again, Jino claps his hands and took his plate that already filled. The young boy took his knife and fork, and ready to enjoy his wonderful breakfast that made by his father. But, before it touches the tip of the bread, Jino was interrupted by his father's hand. Jino looks up at Jihoon and found his father smiling. It's warmed him so much. He missed his father.

"Pray first, Jino." said Jihoon.

Jino nodded, and linked his hands together and closed his eyes. After a seconds, Jino opened his eyes and smiled at Jihoon who still locking his eyes on the youngest.

"Can I eat now?"

"Sure, I'll take mine too." Jihoon answers as he took his own breakfast with gaeran toast-tu and a glass of coffee that he made first before he brought Jino to the dining room.

"Eat well, appa. I am pretty sure you haven't eat well when you're outside especially when you're stuck busy in your studio." Jino said with mouth full filled with omelette. Jihoon only nodded, then take the first bite on his own food. However, their moment was interrupted by a knock at the main door. Jihoon and Jino turns their head towards the door, "let me see, appa." Jino says as he is about to run down from his chair but Jihoon caught up the young boy's hand, making the younger sat back at his bench. Jihoon stood up as he pointed his finger onto Jino's foods.

"Stay here and eat your breakfast, I'll check who is coming as our guest in this early morning."

Jino took his next bite, "take care, appa. There can be a monster who pretend to be our guest. Huaah..."

Jihoon stopped his steps and turned back to face his son who now is busy chewing his food.

"Then they will eat you,"

"No, appa! Monster doesn't like to eat kids you know. They like to eat people who are rarely at home and spend more time just to work, work, and work." Said Jino as he reached for his glass and took a sip of his favorite vanilla milk.

"Fine, then they will eat me."

Jino shook his head in disagreement, "I won't let them to eat you."

Jihoon smiled at the young boy and walked back towards his Jino. He grabbed Jino's head and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, then patting the younger's hair gently.

"Whose baby are you?" Asks Jihoon.

"Appa, I'm not baby anymore but fine, I'm your baby." Jino answered as he pouted because he doesn't like being called as a baby. He even swore, he's going to be 5 in three months.

"Ya! Double J! Can you please open the door for me?"

Again, this father and son moment was interrupted by a loud knock which followed by a loud scream behind it. Jino stared at the door while Jihoon could only laugh at the moment.

Jihoon frowns, "I'm going to be eaten by a monster in one, twoㅡ"

The knocking sound louder. "Ya, Lee Jihoon! If you do not open the door right now, I will break this door in one, two, ya!! I am not even kidding! One, two, andㅡ"

Jihoon unlocked the door then the door opened. There stood a man with long hair down to his shoulders with some totebag in his hands.

"After 'two' is three, hyung. You're counting one and two twice you know." So, it is a greeting from Jihoon. The long haired man could only stared at Jihoon with unreadable expression on his pretty face.

"Come in, hyung." Then the two of them stepped into the house. Well, this small house is actually an apartment that Jihoon bought 4 years ago, after he gave a birth to his Lee Jino.

"Hey, baby Jino."

Jino turned his head and found his favorite uncle was beside him now. He ran down from his chair and hugged his favorite uncle. The long haired man could only laugh and reach the young boy in his embrace. Jihoon took a tote bags from Jeonghan's hands and let the two of them enjoying their moment. He put the tote bags on the kitchen table, then walked back to the reunion moment of his favorite guys. With arms folded across his chest, Jihoon cleared his throat, "I'm still alive, Jino. The monster doesn't like to eat me. Maybe, I'm not his type of food."

Jeonghan and Jino let go of their arms and stared at Jihoon. Jino was laughing while Jeonghan was confused by this monster doesn't like to eat me talk.

"Of course uncle Jeonghan won't eat you, appa." Jino says as he took his empty plates and glass and bring them to the sink. Jihoon can just laughs while Jeonghan is about to drowning in confusion. Jino walked back towards the dining room, send a wink to his father. Making the long haired man could only shake his head.

"So, what he likes to eat?" Asks Jihoon.

Jino seemed to think, "those who dare to hurt you?"

Jihoon could not help it but laughing softly. Tears had welled in the corners of his eyes. He tried to hold back his real tears. Because he knew, he had been hurt. For once. In his life. He glared at the confused pretty man, "is that right, hyung?" Jihoon asks as he calmed down his laughter.

Jeonghan raises his eyebrows, "right about what?"

"That you will eat those who dare to hurt me?"

Jeonghan stared down at the little Jihoon, "what are you guys talking about before I came in? Monster or me?!" Jeonghan asked and make the father and the son drowning in big laughter.

"Ya! You guys are too much you know!"

"Sorry, hyung. We were just kidding. Please take a seat, hyung." Jihoon says as he pleased Jeonghan to take his seat.

"Go to showering now, Jino. Your class starts in an hour." Jihoon said as he patted the young boy's hair.

Jino shook his head and pouted again. "I don't want to go to school today. It's your off day, appa. I just want to be with you today. Please? Appa... I passed this two weeks with uncle Jeonghan and uncle Jisoo. But, I passed the the five next days left only with uncle Jisoo because uncle Jeonghan got so much work to do. Uncle Jeonghan had to go to Busan for the socialization. Then uncle Jisoo went home last night when yo comeback. So, today is first day you are at home, appa. Please?"

Jihoon speechless at the moment Jino talked to him with eyes full of pleading. Jihoon pulled the young boy to his embrace. He hugged his little son, so tight and soft like Jino is something easily broken. He caressed the younger's back then give a simple words near his ear. 

"Go to school first, then i'll pick you up when your classes are finished and we will spend this day together, okay?"

The younger hiding his teary face on Jihoon's neck. Wrapped his hands tightly around his father.

"Promise?" Asks the young boy.

Jihoon nodded, "a gentleman never breaks a promise, you know." After that, he kissed the boy's head, then turn down to the boy's forehead. He pulled the boy's head and cupped his face. Jihoon smiled at his son, then he kissed the boy's cheeks, the next is the boy's nosetip, and the final place is the boy's corner lips.

"Okay, appa. I'm going to the bathroom now..."

Jihoon caressed Jino's head then smiled at him (for a times), "go,"

Jino walked slowly to his room while his hands wiped his tears that still running down on his cheeks.
Jihoon turns back at Jeonghan and found the older smiled at him.

"You are a good father, you know." Jeonghan said as Jihoon sat down on his bench. Jihoon smiled back at the pretty man, "thanks."

"So, how's work?"

Jeonghan took a very deep breath before answered Jihoon's question. "Everything was fine, butㅡ"

"That guy still stalking over you?" Jihoon says as he cut Jeonghan's words.

Jeonghan give a nod, then he massaging his temple, "he doesn't want to stop."

Jihoon's eyebrows raises, "wanna talk to me? I just heard a little about that guy through the phone and that's not enough you know." Jihoon's words make Jeonghan nodded in confusion.

"He is the guy who came to me three years ago, Jihoon. Do you remember? I told you about him at that time. Three years ago, he became my partner as surgeon. He always follows me wherever. But he never told me why he was always following me. I haven't found any reason until the day i move to another hospital came." Jeonghan took a breath before he continued his story. Meanwhile, Jihoon continues to be a good listener.

"I thought, i've been free since i moved to another hospital, but i was wrong. Four days ago he came to the hospital where i now work. We're still hold same profession, as surgeon. And he'll be my partner again for the next few years."

"That's creepy, hyung. He must be so obsessed to you."

Jeonghan lifted his shoulders, "but I just realized something about him."

Jihoon narrowed his eyes, "what's that?"

"Something sad in his eyes every time he looked at me." Jeonghan answered as he memorized the look of his stalker's eyes every time he was looking at him.

"Maybe, he already knew that you had a boyfriend?" Jihoon says and Jeonghan become silent all of sudden.

"I just want to talk with him since he is the one who initiated the conversation between us and he is the one who could end our conversation without leaves the questions." said Jeonghan.

"Why do you want to talk to strangers?"

Jeonghan shook his head in disagreement, "he's not stranger anymore since we've met three years ago, Jihoon. He must have a purpose."

"What if his purpose is just to hurt you, hyung? However, we can not trust strangers that easy."

Jeonghan shook his head again, "if he does, he should hurt me since three years ago, Jihoonie. But, he never let an inch of his skin ever to touch me until now. He's not kind of that strangers."

"That stranger should be proud because he's got your trust easily."

Jeonghan breaths slowly, "you should stop calling him stranger, he has a name, Jihoonie."

"Fine, I don't even care." Jihoon says and he's back to enjoy his breakfast that had he missed.

Jeonghan coughed and took his own breakfast. They both enjoy their breakfast before Jeonghan broke the silence. "I brought a little souvenir for you and Jino. Right there inside the tote bags. They smelled like Busan. You must be really miss Busan. So, I bought them for you plus Jino had never visited Busan. Your hometown, you should bring him there, Jihoonie."

"Works never let me to bring Jino there, hyung." Jihoon answered as he took a sip of his used to be hot coffee.

Jeonghan nodded in disbelief, "I would like to eat people who always work, work, and work, you know."

"Nice try, hyung. Ah, how's Jisoo?"

Hearing his boyfriend's name make Jeonghan smiled a little. He took a sip of his water before looked back at his favorite little brother.

"Jisoo's always fine."

"Glad to hear that. Keep long last, you two." Jihoon says as he stood up and bring his plate and glass to the sink.

Jeonghan turns his view towards Jihoon who is now washing the dishes. He stood up as he grabbed his empty glass and bring it to the sink that Jihoon's there. He put the glass in and patted Jihoon's shoulder.

"So, you take an off day for today?"

Jihoon nodded as Jeonghan let his body sitting on the kitchen table.

"What's your plans then?"

"Not many. I'll drive Jino to his school, then going to the grocery, then going to get Jino from his school and bring him outside. I'm going to do all his request today." Jihoon said and without him even knowing, a little smile created on the corner of his lips.

"You are a good father, Jihoon. I told you."

"Thank you, hyung."

Jeonghan went silent and observing Jihoon's face. That handsome yet cute face was showing a little fatigue. Jeonghan pouted as if he could feel the younger's fatigue.

"You need some rest, Jihoonie."

"I'm on my off day, hyung."

"No, no, no isn't like that. I mean, you can't handle Jino by yourself alone, Jihoon." Jeonghan's words make Jihoon stopped for doing washing dishes. Jihoon cleaned his hands and turns his sight to the older.

"I don't get it."

"Of course you get it, Jihoon."

"What do you mean by you can't handle Jino by yourself alone, hyung?" Jihoon asked with serious face.

At the other hand, Jeonghan was trying to break the ice. He knew, he just say something wrong but he serious with his words this time. The last time they talked about it was 2 years ago. 

"You need someone who can take care of both of you and Jino."

Jihoon took a deep breath. His breath is more heavier than before. He's back washing dishes and decided to ignore Jeonghan for a while. Jeonghan has been his best hyung for the rest of his life and he believe that Jeonghan know what is inside his heart right now. So, Jeonghan should know that Jihoon is really need his time, alone. And Jihoon was right. Jeonghan's his best friend and his best brother. He stole a glance at Jeonghan who now walked back to the dining room.

"Appa, shall we go now?"

Jihoon cleaned his hands and turned down to face his son. Jino is ready with his school uniform and backpack on his back. Jihoon patted Jino's head and reached the young boy's hand and led him to dining room.

"Oh, Jino. You're ready?"

Jino nodded at Jeonghan and walked in fast to hugs his favorite uncle. "You stay here, aren't you?" Asks Jino.

Jeonghan laugh as he caressed the young boy's head. "Sorry but I have something to do at hospital. I'll come visit you again tomorrow. Okay, my baby?"

Jino pouted as he was called as baby again. Jeonghan can't help but smile. Then placed a kiss on the boy's temple. "I know, I know. You're not baby anymore because you are going to be five in three months, right?"

Jino can't hide his laugh and give his uncle Jeonghan a rain of kisses. "I love you, uncle Jeonghan!"

"Fine, fine, I love you too."

"Jino, kajja."

Jeonghan released their hug and let the young boy run towards his father. Jeonghan softly smiled at the double J as the young J linked his arm around the big J's arm. They're the cutest daddy and son in his world.

"I am going, hyung." Jihoon says as he bring the young J out to the hall and left the long haired guy inside.


~~~


"Appa, teacher Boo said that our school will have a team of doctors from the hospital where the uncle Jeonghan worked, for a few weeks. Teacher Boo said, we'll get a good treatment from the Seoul Healthy Center's doctors team."

"Wah, that's good."

"Yes, I'm looking forward for this, appa! Uncle Jeonghan will be there at my school with me for a few weeks!"

"Woah, you looks so excited! But, I'll be back on my work tomorrow, Jino. I called uncle Jisoo to come here tomorrow morning, so I want to say good bye to you from now, I'm afraid if tomorrow I have to leave before you wake up." Jihoon says as he locked his eyes with his son's.

Jino looks so sad but he believe that his father is doing all of this hard work to save his life. Jino nodded as he hugged his father and hiding his face on his father's neck. Jihoon patted Jino's head gently and softly placed a kiss on top of Jino's head.

"Good night and good morning, appa."

"I love you, Lee Jino."

.
.
.
.
.

Woah guys seriously I need your comments of this update ㅠㅠ and... Sorry for a bad grammar:'(((