boo strikes back

pick me up

"Hey, Hansol..." Seungkwan crooned as he slid his arms around Hansol's neck from behind the couch.

"What?" Hansol jumped a little.

"Are you google? Because you're everything I've been searching for."

"Oh my gosh," Hansol groaned, fumbling to pinch Seungkwan's cheek. 

Wriggling out of his reach, Seungkwan  flopped onto the couch beside him. Their arms clumsily s around each other and Seungkwan laid his head on Hansol's shoulder.

"I must be a snowflake," Seungkwan mumbled, fingers fiddling with the hem of Hansol's shirt, "because I've fallen for you."

He could hear Hansol's throat rumbling as he groaned yet again. Feeling encouraged, he continued with his onslaught of disgustingly cheesy coquetry.

"Your lips look awfully lonely. Would they like to meet mine?" 

"No." 

Seungkwan pouted. He hadn't expected any negative reactions.

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back," Seungkwan turned to gaze at Hansol, who gave him the stink eye.

"You're lame," Hansol muttered, cheeks flushed.

"Hey! This is payback for the other day," Seungkwan dangled his arms around Hansol's neck.

Pouting again, Seungkwan asked, "Do you have a sunburn? Or are you always this hot?"

"If I kiss you, will you shut up?" 

"Maybe."

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment until Seungkwan broke the silence: "Well?"

Hansol's cheeks burned and quickly he squinted his eyes shut, leaning forward. Giggling, Seungkwan jerked away. 

Hansol's eyes shot open and his jaw dropped, "Wh- Why'd you do that? What the heck? I-"

Seungkwan laughed again and pecked Hansol's lips. 

"Ugh. Thank god," Hansol sighed, head thunking onto the back of the couch.

"Oh please, that wasn't even a kiss. Plus, kissed you. You didn't kiss me, you chicken."