hansol initiates

pick me up

"Hey, Seungkwan. Did you sit in sugar? Cause you got a sweet ."

Seungkwan rolled his eyes at Hansol's futile attempt to charm him and flicked through the television channels for what must have been the gazillionth time.

"Does your have Allstate insurance? If not, I can put it in good hands," Hansol snorted at himself. "Ay baby, your body is 60% water and I'm thirsty."

"Are you ever gonna stop?"

Hansol scooted closer to him on the couch and whispered breathily into his ear, "You've got something on your face..."

Seungkwan inhaled and prepared to let out an enormous sigh in response to however the end of this disgustingly cheesy line came out, but before he could exhale, Hansol pecked him on the cheek. Seungkwan choked.

"Just what I thought. My lips," Hansol muttered as he flung an arm around Seungkwan's frozen shoulders.

Seungkwan definitely wasn't blushing at these ridiculous lines. They sounded stupid and childish. Maybe the thermostat turned itself up somehow and the heat was getting to him.

"Hey baby, do you like pudding? Because I'll be pudding my-"

"Oh my gosh, stop! I know that one! Don't say that!"

Seungkwan pulled a nauseous face and frantically scooted away to bury himself in the edge of the couch. Hansol grinned and slid over to push himself up against Seungkwan, slinging an arm back around him.

"Seungkwan, guess what my shirt's made of."

Seungkwan stared expressionless at the television.

"Ugh," Hansol groaned, and pinching his shirt between his fingers, he announced, "It's boyfriend material."

Seungkwan sighed again, turning to frown at Hansol's smug expression.

"Shut up," Seungkwan demanded, exasperated.

"Make me," Hansol's grin grew wider.

Closing his eyes, Seungkwan leaned in and pressed his lips against his persistent flirt's.