Our Daily Life

Life Of The Kim-Hwang

TF : Say hi everyone~

Triplets : Hi~!!! 

TF : I read through one comment about Miyeon's injury.. Well.. Miyeon-ah~ , come here baby.. (Miyeon quickly run into her Mommy's arm. Tiffany brought the camrecoder facing them now). So as you can see her injury is not that serious. Would you like to tell everyone what actually happened back there baby? 

Miyeon : I slipped when trying to stand up inside the bathtub..

TY : She didn't want to listen when i told her to stay still meanwhile i dry her oppa/brother first.

Miyeon : I don't want to be left out Umma! 

TY : Umma wasn't going anywhere. Umma still there inside the bathroom drying your oppa/brother? 

Miyeon : Shiro/Don't like it!

TF : Voice down Miyeon when you talk with Umma. (Sternly look at the latter)

Miyeon pouted. She's playing with her finger. Taeyeon come from the kitchen and sit beside Tiffany. 

TY : Na Shiro/Don't like me?

Miyeon look up and pounce onto her Umma. Hiding her face onto Taeyeon's neck and shook her head. Tiffany quickly record the cute and sweet moment. It's always amazed Tiffany just how Miyeon looks so much like Taeyeon. 

Miyeon : When i am alone there i was so scare.. I don't like to be apart from Umma...

TY : Just what's on your head really..? Aigoo~ (Softly rub the latter's back and kiss her forehead.)

TF : This is just the time for her clingy month isn't it?

Taeyeon giggle but nod her head anyway. Miyeon does have her own habit when she will clingy onto Taeyeon for some times. Koala bear time Tiffany called it. 

TF : I'll prepare the lunch. Boys, would you like to help me in the kitchen? 

The triple Ji, Jin and Jun quickly went to the kitchen tailing their Mommy. Taeyeon was left with the camrecoder. Since she's not so fond of camera so she record the two others kid inside their inside their own playroom. Taeyeon walk to the playroom with Miyeon inside her arm. 

TY : Molhe/What are you doing?

Minjae : Playing car race..

TY : You know how to build the car track already? 

Minjae : Anni/No. 

TY : Do you want me to build it for you? 

Minjae : Ne/Yes~ Umma ppali juseyo/Umma please be fast~~ 

TY : (Laugh) Whats with the aegyo/acting cute? Aigoo.. 

Taeyeon sit beside the latter with Miyeon on her lap. She try to build the car track as fast as she can but Minjae keeps arguing with Miyeon. 

Minjae : Hajima/No! Don't touch that! 

TY : Minjae-ah, you got to give your dongsaeng/sister something to play. 

Minjae : Hmm.. You can play this bus right now but i want it back when Umma finished build the track arrasso/got it? 

Miyeon : Shiro/Don't like it! 

Minjae : Umma! Look at Miyeon! 

TY : Why do you always fighting amongst yourself? You're triples. A peas in a pod. Now why can't you give this bus to her since you got plenty of vehicles? 

Minjae : Without the bus it will be so weird Umma... 

Taeyeon sighed with Minjae smart mouth. He's really something.

TY : You can't have everything Minjae-ah. Learn to share. You got to give one. 

Minjae look at the toys and give a bicycle to Miyeon. Taeyeon smile. 

TY : Gomawo/Thank you Minjae-ah~ (Kiss her son cheeks playfully that make the latter giggling happily. Minjae peck her Umma's lips) 

Taeyeon record her other kid in the same room when Minjae and Miyeon start busy with the new built car track. 

TY : Hi handsome! What are you doing? 

Minjun : Coloring..

TY : Dinosaur. Interesting.. Which one is your favourite honey? 

Minjun : T-Rex! 

TY : The fierce and eating the others dinosaur one? 

Minjun : Anni/No. The one in toy's story. 

TY : That is the same dinosaur Minjun-ah.. 

Minjun stopped coloring and frown looking at his Umma. 

TY : Arra arra/ Ok ok.. The friendly like a pet kind of dinosaur. 

Minjun smile and continuing colors his favourite book. Taeyeon chuckle and kiss his top head. The supposed to be peaceful moment ruins because of Minjae loud crying.

Minjae : Umma! Miyeon took my toy and hit me with a bus! (Run onto Taeyeon and buried his face onto her chest) Umma, appo/hurt! (Show his now red forehead) 

Miyeon feel guilty but refused to admitted wrong. She thrown the toy away and wailing. Taeyeon can only sigh.