How Is It Started

Life Of The Kim-Hwang

A- Korean

A-English

TF : So i am with the boys bedroom here meanwhile they're in the bathroom, playing in the bathtub. Meanwhile I'll tell a story about how this is happened. We're using IVF, In Vitro Fertilization. In Taeyeon, using my egg and a Korean Australian donor. Ji, Jin and Jun looks not so Caucasian. They're a little bit of American, Australian and Korean mix. In my case, we're using the same donor. Taeyeon's egg plus Korean Australian donor. Minjae,Minjun and Miyeon looks a little bit to mix Asians side. We didn't meet our donor at all. We just interact through our doctor. He's fine with it so we're considered lucky on this. About why am i talking in English now.. Well this is YouTube. Mostly watching probably more to English speaker. But don't worry I'll put a Korea subtitles every time i am speak in English. And I'll do the same every time if the conversations in hangul Korea. Okay, now we'll check out the boys. (Turned the camrecoder towards the triples in bathtub) Boys, say hello~ 

Ji : Are you recording us now Mommy?

TF : Dae/Yes. Does this exciting to you? 

Jin : Not when we're Mommy..

Jun : This is so embarrassing Mommy!

TF : Anniya/No silly. Mommy just recorded your upper part. 

Jin : Mommy, i am cold~ 

Jun : Me too~~ 

Ji : Put that away Mommy ppali/faster! 

TF : Arasso/Alright

Tiffany dry the triples using towel before covered them from shoulder until feet below used their own towel. 

TF : Okay everyone.. I'll show you where's their wardrobe are. It's under the bed. Push this button here and the bed will stick to the wall. Open this front lock and here is their cloth are.. Okay boys, choose your own outfit. 

Ji, Jin and Jun pick their own outfit.

Ji : Mommy, will it be okay if i wear this? (Blue short jeans pant + dark blue long sleeve shirt) 

TF : If you're comfortable with it then it's fine. 

Jin : Mommy, i want to wear this! (White long jeans + red shirt)

TF : As you wish honey.. 

Jun : I gonna wear this! (One piece bee costume) 

TF : Okay. Now boys do you wants to wear a boxer or underwear? 

Ji and Jin choose underwear meanwhile Jun's boxer. 

TF : Are we done now boys? Can Mommy put the bed down? 

The triples are busy putting on their outfit that they're kinda ignored their Mommy XD 

Tiffany just shook her head and smiling. Lock the front of the wardrobe and push the button to let the bed down again. Then she grab the hairdryer to blow the triples hair. 

TF : Done with the boys and now we're heading to see how's the others triple doing.. 

Two of them is in the their own bed crib playing by themselves. Fully dressed after bath. Meanwhile Miyeon is crying in Taeyeon's arm. 

TY : Slipped in the bathroom and knock herself on the tub. Lips cut. 

TF : Aigoo... Poor my little princess.. 

Tiffany pick Miyeon up. Taeyeon hold the camrecoder this time. Tiffany check the lips cut. Miyeon start to cry again. Tiffany bounce up and down to soothed the little one.