Welcome To Our Family

Life Of The Kim-Hwang

TF : So we are heading to the boys bedroom first. They're sleeping together.. A big ship bed for them since they love sea and ship stuff. Tae is getting the breakfast ready downstair. Okay, here.. (Recording the triple) The boys still sleeping everyone. It's 7 in the morning here. (Went to open the curtain) Wakey wakey boys~ It's morning already~~

Tiffany put the camrecoder on the table nearby facing the bed. She jump on the bed and playfully kisses the triple. The triple giggling happily. The words 'good morning Mommy', 'Stop~ it's tickles Mommy..' & 'I love you Mommy' can be heard coming from the triple. Triple attacks their mommy with kisses and hugs. Tiffany happily kiss and hug them back. 

TF : Boys, look! What is that? (Point to the camrecoder) 

The boys looking at the handycam with an awestruck expression. They're asking lots of question. 

TF : Boys, we will record our daily routine from now onward and post it on YouTube.

The boys just nods since they're not really fully understand everything yet. 

TF : Now boys get up and wash your face then brush your teeth alright.. Don't fighting boys. 

The boys excitedly gets down from the bed and well.. Boys will always be a boy. They're keeps pushing one another to get inside the bathroom. Tiffany get down from the bed and shook her head looking at them.

TF : Be nice boys and please walk downstairs carefully. (Pick up the camrecoder and walk out the bedroom)

Heading towards the next bedroom beside the boys. One large bed down and a single bed up. Not too height but suitable for two years old age. Tiffany climb up first towards a pink bed. One hand hold the camrecorder meanwhile another hugging the cute little girl. The little girl stretching a little and smile when she spotted her mommy. Comfortably cuddle into her mommy. 

TF : Good morning baby girl~ (A multiple kisses on Miyeon face making the girl giggling because of the tickles feeling)

Miyeon hold her mommy's face using both of her tiny hand. She kiss the lips with a 'Good morning mommy~'. 

Miyeon : What is that? (Yes, she can talk smoothly just like that ex member of sechskies son, sungjae in the return of superman show)

TF : This is a handycam. We will record our daily routine and post it on YouTube.

Miyeon look at her mommy with a really confused glance.

TF : Never mind. Your brother don't understand what mommy say as well. Come. 

Tiffany help her daughter to walk on the stair below. The others two boys already awake and wrestling with each other. They stop when they saw their mommy and get down from the bed. Each one hugs their mommy's leg. Tiffany bend down and kiss their forehead. Minjae and Minjun smile brightly. 

Finally at 7:30 in the morning the family finally settle down on the dining room. The boys triple on the right and the other triple is on the left. Tiffany and Taeyeon both sit on the middle end side. They're having both western and korean food. Even in the dining table there is chaos everywhere.