Preschool and Pre kindergarten

Life Of The Kim-Hwang

SUV VAN - Tiffany + Ji, Jun and Jin

 

 

TF : Hello everyone ~ ! As you can see i am with the boys now. The good news is we're decided to send them to a public pre kindergarten which introduced by my sister, Michelle. Just to test the water. So they'll get use to it next year. Apparently this pre kindergarten will start from 0830 until 17:30. And the boys is excited right now. Tae is taking another camera to film the others. 

Booster seat for the triples. The trio sit together on the first line passages seat. 

TF : What do you think about going to school on your first day? Mommy will be driving and Ji, do you want to hold the camera? 

Ji : Hello! 

Jin : Hi!

Jun : Hello! Hi!! 

TF : Buckle up already boys? 

The boys say a simple 'Yes' in replied. 

Ji : I am nervous..

Jin : Me too.

Jun : I am not. I want to learn some more but I'll probably missing Minjae, Minjun and Miyeon.. 

Ji and Jin both saying 'Me too!'

TF : Silly.. They'll be on just opposite building of yours school. You can still meet up during recess time at 1130 until 1230. But since umma and mommy got to go to our own workplace after this, that is why we're talking a separate car. You know how much Minjae, Minjun and Miyeon so fond of your umma. 

 

 

TOYOTA ALPHARD - Taeyeon + Minjae,Minjun and Miyeon

The triples are using a toddler car seat. Minjae and Minjun sit on the first line of passages seat. Miyeon sit on the second line. Taeyeon helping them to buckled up the seatbelt. Her wife, Tiffany departure first with she tailing behind.Taeyeon put the camera on the middle of dashboard in front which attached to the camera holder.

 

 

TY : Anyyeong/Hello~~ Our little chatterbox awfully quite today.. What's wrong aegiyaa/kids~? Nervous? 

Minjae : Anni/No. Buksoyo/Scare! 

TY : Wae/Why? Don't you excited to meet a new chingu/friend?

Minjun : That is more busoo/scary! 

Miyeon : Don't worry i will hit them for you oppa! 

TY : Why would you hit someone for Miyeon-ah? No hitting anyone do you hear me? 

Miyeon : Na molla/ I don't know~ 

TY : What do you mean by that Miyeon-ah? Don't do such thing do you hear me? Yah~~ 

 

 

****

 

Tiffany's cam

She check on the fabric and talking with the clients. 

 

****

 

Taeyeon's cam

Sit on her own office room checking on some documents. 

 

****

 

At 10 o'clock Taeyeon already home and so is Tiffany. Both of them ready to pack lunch for the triplets. 

TF : What shall we made for the kids? 

TY : Minjae, Minjun and Miyeon wanted a Korean lunch with sweet sour pork, white rice, green peas and watermelon. What about the boys?

TF : They want a special made by me, American sandwich! They're so sweet Taetae!  

TY : Did they say anything about going to school this morning?

TF : They are very excited about school Taetae! How about the others?

TY : Minjae and Minjun said they're scare meanwhile Miyeon talked about hitting someone already! What am i gonna do with that little princess of ours~?

TF : On first day? Daebak/Great! (Laugh and clap her hand)

TY : Yah~ Nothing good about hitting someone. You know Miyeon will definitely do it. 

Tiffany back hugged Taeyeon. 

TF : She is your completely hundred percent carbon copy. Do you think she will get her nose bleed on first day at school? 

TY : (Giggling) She will be my new record breaker then.. Deal with such thing will be beyond my expectation.

TF : Lets cross our fingers that never happen everyone.

 

****

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany both using the same vehicle this time, SUV van since that's the only vehicle that can fit 8 people on it. 

At 1115 they're already arrived. 

TF : We gonna wait for another 15 minutes before the recess. Did you tell everyone what time will the triple's school over? 

TY : No. It's on 1530 everyone. 

 

****

 

The family went to park nearby. They had a picnic mat on. Miyeon is sitting on Taeyeon's lap. The others are sitting side by side forming a circle.

TF : Eat a lots kids. How's the sandwich boys?

Ji : Delicious! Can you give oppa one of the sweet sour pork Miyeon-ah?

Using a toddler chopstick Miyeon feed her brother. 

Miyeon : Maa/Delicious?

Ji : Ne/Yes. Gomawo/Thank you Miyeon-ah~ 

Taeyeon and Tiffany just watch the kids enjoyed their lunch. 

 

****

 

At 1300 both Taeyeon and Tiffany enjoys eating lunch with Michelle and her 15 months old twins, Amy and Emma. Taeyeon sit in front of Tiffany. The twins is next to her. Tiffany is sitting with her sister , Michelle.

TF : My sister have four kids. The elders Andrew is seven and Eddy is five. Her pretty twins baby girls is here! Look at them. So cute! 

Michelle : Just get pregnant again babycake. Do it for Abby's sake!

TF : Abby is Miyeon's english name everyone. Wouldn't dare to take that risk sis. We'll be die if ever we got a triplet again! 

Michelle : Both of you just got a really healthy eggs and donor!

Tiffany giggling and slap her sister's arm. As for Taeyeon, she is playing with the twins. 

 

****

 

At 2100 hours the family is gathered on the living room cuddling with each other after bath and dinner. 

TF : Today is such a long day for the kids. They're pretty tired on their first day. So we're just gonna cut this short everyone. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and we got to hear the kids tell us about their school activities. Say goodnight Jin.. (Jin is cuddle comfortably onto his mommy)

Jin : (yawning) Bye....