Chapter Two

Taengsic's Highschool Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah.” Sooyoung called for the umpteenth time that day but Taeyeon was not giving a fk. She was feeling gloomy and grumpy that day and the fact that Sooyoung kept bothering  her is making her pissed off. “Taeye-” “What do you want Choi Sooyoung?!” Sooyoung gave Taeyeon a ‘what the fk’ look and replied. “You haven’t been talking much today.” A “So?” was Taeyeon’s only reply. “So… tell me what happened that make my Taeyeonnie so quite today.” Taeyeon turned to Sooyoung and gave Sooyoung her own version of the ‘what the fk’ face. “Stop calling me that, would you?”

 

“If you tell me what happened then I will stop calling you Taeyeonnie.” Taeyeon gave Sooyoung a disgusted look. She then sighed and said. “Remember when I asked you if you want to accompany me to the grocery store but then you rejected last Friday?” Sooyoung nodded. “Well…. I was deciding which flavor of ice cream to buy.”

 

“And then?”

 

“When I had finally decided on buying the last tub of strawberry flavoured ice cream and wanted to put my hands on it, someone just had to put their hands on it too.”

 

“So…. You’re pissed off because someone touched it?”

 

“No, because she didn’t want to let me have it and we argued but then there was this little girl who sneakily took the tub of ice cream and evilly planned on using her mother as a way to buy the ice cream just to let me have a depressing weekend.” When Taeyeon finished on her story, Sooyoung wanted to give her a damn slap on her face. “You do know that you can just go back the next day and buy the ice cream right?” She replied instead of slapping Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s face suddenly lit up and she grinned widely because of Sooyoung’s suggestion. “You’re right Soo! I could’ve of just done that! Thanks!” She thanked Sooyoung. “But Taeyeon, do you really have to be so gloomy for the whole weekend?” Sooyoung replied but Taeyeon only chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

It was the weekend, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Yuri had decided to go to the mall. Tiffany wanted buy new clothes while the others just wanted to watch the new movie at cinema in the mall. When they came out of the cinema, Tiffany immediately dragged Taeyeon to go shopping with her. Poor Taeyeon. Don’t get me wrong, Taeyeon and Tiffany are definitely not an item. The both of them have been best friends ever since they were nine so it is not weird if Tiffany acts a little bit more intimate with Taeyeon. Just when Tiffany was asking Taeyeon which one suited her more, she saw her other best friend who Taeyeon has never met before. Tiffany enthusiastically when to greet her best friend. “Jessi!” She shouted, everyone in the shop could probably hear her. To say that Tiffany was delighted to meet her best friend was not enough but when Taeyeon turned around and saw who Tiffany’s best friend was, she was fking pissed. But at the same time, Tiffany’s other best friend turned to see Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter