Chapter Three

Taengsic's Highschool Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

 

 

 

 

“Stress!” A scream of stress could be heard from Jessica’s room. “I hate that Kim!” She yelled. “How can she just take away my first kiss!” But her angry face suddenly changed. “At least it was her...” She said to herself but when she realized what she had said, she immediately frowned. “What are you thinking Jessica? She’s a erted idiot!” Truth be told, Jessica had a little crush on the great Kim before. I mean, who could resist the cuteness and beauty of the Kim? But after they officially met. She hated the Kim to her guts. “But her lips were really sweet…” She unconsciously said yet again. “No! Don’t think like that Jessie! You have to remember that she is an unreasonable erted idiot!” Sigh. Our dearest Sica, you should know that it was Yuri’s fault not our poor Taengoo…

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon had been extremely quiet ever since the incident two days ago and the others are freaking out because of this. Kim Taeyeon is not the loudest one amongst them but she was not a quiet one so seeing Taeyeon in a daze state was definitely something out of the ordinary. But, no one seemed to figure out why Taeyeon was acting like this. What was the Kim thinking?

 

“POP!” A loud sound of balloon exploding was heard and everyone in class was shocked. Yes, including Kim Taeyeon because she was the one who accidentally poked the balloon using her pencil when she was daydreaming. “Sorry” She apologized to the whole class and smiled sheepishly. Seeing her best friend acting like this makes Sooyoung worry.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

“Reveal your card, Kim.” Yuri said to Taeyeon. The value of the revealed cards were twenty one. “You lose! Gimme my money!” The group of friends is currently playing blackjack at Tiffany’s home and Yuri the dealer is currently losing a lot of money because of Taeyeon’s constant luck. “How the heck do you keep on winning?!” Yuri was grumpy for losing. “Guess I’m just better than you.” Taeyeon replied to Yuri with a wide grin. “Ugh!” was heard from Yuri. Suddenly the door bell of Tiffany’s home rang. Everyone gave a questioning look to Tiffany but she just smiled at them and went to answer the door. “We didn’t order pizza right?” Yuri asked. “Nope.” Taeyeon answered. “Why?! I thought we did!” Sooyoung exclaimed. “Ya, we did and you literally finished three boxes of pizza all by yourself just now. Remember?!” Taeyeon retorted. “Oh yeah…” Sooyoung said as she suddenly remembered what they had for dinner just now.

 

“Guys! Guess what! Jessica came!” Tiffany announced when both she and Jessica had entered t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter