Chapter Four

Taengsic's Highschool Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why the fuvk am I so stupid!” Taeyeon curses loudly in front of Sooyoung at home. “That’s because you are.” Sooyoung replies to Taeyeon. “Urgh!”

 

 

 

 

One Day Ago

 

 

 

 

It was the day, the day the jogathon of SM High was held. It was also the day that Jessica will become Kim Taeyeon’s slave as Taeyeon believes, but we wouldn’t know who is going to become the slave until the jogathon ends right?

 

Standing right at the starting line was both Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung beside each other getting ready to beat their opponent in the race. “Ready to be my slave, Jung?” Taeyeon said with a cocky expression on her face. Jessica just kept quiet and silently regretting her decision on joining this jogathon. ‘What the heck were you thinking Jessi?! You’re obviously gonna lose to that midget!’

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“What should I do Tiff!” Jessica ranted “I should’ve not agree to her bull!” Tiffany only gave Jessica a plain look and said. “Both of you are my best friend so I’m not gonna interfere this time.” With that, she received a deadpanned look from Jessica. “You’re seriously not gonna help your long time best friend?” Jessica said after a few minutes. “Taetae’s also my long time best friend.” Tiffany replied. “Argh! Can you stop calling her Taetae!”

 

 

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

 

 

Thinking about what Tiffany said to her last night only pissed her off. She could not believe her best friend was this useless. The fact that Taeyeon is also a good runner also pisses her off. How can someone with such short legs run that fast!

 

When the sound of the whistle being blown by their teacher was heard. Everyone got into position to start the jogathon. “I’m gonna make you do everything for me Jung.” Hearing that from beside her, Jessica could only roll her eyes. And again, the whistle was blown but this time it means that the race have started.

 

What happens during a jogathon? Some people runs like they have never ran before in their lives, some runs but not like the crazy bunch, some only walks lazily and then there are the ones that know what they’re supposed to do during jogathons, making sure that they are in the front line and not losing stamina by running. That includes Kim Taeyeon, so confident that she could win the race. As for the Jung, she was surprisingly doing really well, keeping the same pace with Taeyeon.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter