Chapter One

Taengsic's Highschool Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah”

 

“What.”

 

“Taeyeon.”

 

“What.”

 

“Taeyeon-ah.”

 

“What!” This time, Taeyeon turned her head to the side to look at her best friend, Sooyoung who had been calling her name. Her face clearly written with the expression of pissed off.

 

“Stop trying to check out girls in front of me! I thought we talked about it last time.”

 

“But…. But…”

 

“You look like a ert when you do it.”

 

“No I don’t.”

 

“Yes you do! You straight up look at them even when they were looking at you.”

 

“Emm…”

 

“Just stop it.”

 

“Ok.” Just when they drop the topic about Taeyeon being a ert. Taeyeon’s eyes suddenly lit up. One look at Taeyeon, Sooyoung knew who was coming their way. It was Jessica Jung, that one hot girl from their school. Sooyoung clearly remember how she fk up when Taeyeon knew she had a little crush on the Jung before. It was terrible.

 

“Oh Sooyoungie.” Yup, Sooyoung is screwed. She can already feel the endless teasing coming from her best friend. Sometimes, she wonders why she was still sticking with Taeyeon even though she had to suffer from the endless teasings. Plus, when Taeyeon says ‘Sooyoungie’, Sooyoung just feels like she wants to puke.

 

“It’s your-”

 

“For the millionth time, Taeyeon. She’s not my crush!” With that, Jessica walked by them. Sooyoung’s face immediately flushed red when she knew that Jessica clearly heard her words. Taeyeon laughed like there was no tomorrow when she saw those red cheeks of Sooyoung’s.

 

Jessica had walk quite far away from the bus stop when Taeyeon finally stop her laughing fit. “I know, Sooyoung” Taeyeon said trying to stop herself from laughing at her best friend. “Know what?” Sooyoung questioned. “I know that your little crush for Jessica is already over but it’s just really funny to see your face becoming red everytime I mention her name.” Sooyoung was shocked from the reason why Taeyeon keep teasing her. “Why you little midget! Come here!” And that’s how Sooyoung ended up chasing Taeyeon all around the school for the whole afternoon. Not even caring if she would embarrassed herself in front so many students.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon can still remember how she found out her best friend’s little crush on a certain Jung. School was already over that day but their class teacher was not letting them go anytime soon because the whole class was just to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter