02. Oblivious

Pebble Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol arrived at Shinki High School, a big smile on his face. He finally got into the prestigious school and could be with his Woohyun every day. His smile faltered slightly as he saw all the students arriving in stylish limousines and expensive cars, wearing branded clothes and bags. He looked at his own, ordinary outfit and accessories before shaking his head and chasing those thoughts away.

 

Walking around the school, Sungyeol looked at everything in wonder. The buildings were all modern and expensive looking. The gardens were all well-kept and designed stylishly. Sungyeol finally found the office and entered hesitatingly.

 

“Uhh… I’m…” Sungyeol began, not so sure what he was supposed to say. Luckily one of the ladies saw him.

 

“Oh, are you the new transfer student?” The lady asked, flipping through some papers.

 

“Yes. I’m Lee Sungyeol.” Sungyeol introduced himself.

 

“Great.” The lady said before handing him a few papers. “Here is your timetable, map and some information about the school.”

 

“Thank you.” Sungyeol replied before bowing and leaving the office.

 

Outside, Sungyeol took a deep breath and put on a bright smile. “Time for a new adventure.”

 

~~*~~

 

Myungsoo stepped out of his black limousine, wearing a long black coat, with collars pulled up, over his school uniform and holding a black duffle back. Black shades covered his eyes, giving him an aura of mysteriousness. Seconds later, screams echoed around the place as girls caught sight of Myungsoo. Myungsoo rolled his eyes behind his shades before walking past them all, not sparing them a single glance.

 

Entering the school building, more screams were heard along with camera clicks and excited voices. Myungsoo flashed his signature smirk as he walked as quickly as gracefully possible towards his safe haven. The room reserved for him and his friends; the Infinite room.

 

Myungsoo pushed the double doors of the Infinite room open to reveal Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong talking happily amongst themselves. As soon as the doors swung close, Myungsoo let out a deep sigh and pulled off his sunglasses.

 

“Hey Myungsoo.” Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong greeted in unison before giggling. Myungsoo raised one eyebrow before falling into one of the many cushioned sofas.

 

“Hi guys.” Myungsoo muttered. “Don’t those girls ever get bored of taking pictures and squealing at us? I mean it’s been like four years already and they do it every single day.”

 

“Nope. They will never get bored.” Sungjong said solemnly, shaking his head.

 

“Of course not. I mean how can they get bored of a guy who wears black every single day and smirks the same smirk every single time.” Hoya responds sarcastically, making Dongwoo and Sungjong giggle like crazy.

 

Myungsoo rolls his eyes at his friends. “Well it’s not like you’re any better Hoya. Wearing purple every single day. It’s such a feminine colour.”

 

“Excuse me, but purple is a very manly colour. There are tonnes of guys who like purple.” Hoya huffs back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter