02. Second Meeting

From Lust to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo stopped in front of a glass door, the words ‘Hysterie Café’ printed on it in brown colour and stylised like tree branches with green leaves. Myungsoo hesitated in front of the door wondering if he really should go in.

 

What if it was just a casual fling for Sungyeol? What if he forgot about the whole thing already and I’m the only one acting like a fool who’s in lov- Oh my god what are you thinking Kim Myungsoo?!

 

Myungsoo shook his head wildly, trying to get rid of the thoughts running in his mind, earning a few odd looks from passer bys. Finally taking a deep breath, Myungsoo took one more look at the orange and brown leaves floating by, before entering the café.

 

The bell rang throughout the café and a waiter came rushing to the door to greet Myungsoo. Myungsoo nodded at the cheerful male, walking straight up to the counter. To his delight, although Myungsoo would never admit it, Sungyeol was there. The other had his back to Myungsoo, currently finishing up on making a drink.

 

Sungyeol turned around with the finished drink in hand and without noticing Myungsoo, went to the pickup station to announce the drink. Then finally Sungyeol looked up to see Myungsoo standing in front of him with a smirk.

 

Sungyeol almost gasped out loud but held himself back in the last second and instead stood there frozen with wide eyes. He may have been daydreaming about seeing the handsome man in front of him again, but Sungyeol was not expecting for the other to be back so soon after their… their encounter.

 

“Uh… Hi.”

 

Myungsoo managed to get out an awkward greeting after the two of them stared at each other for far too long. Myungsoo had dropped his confident façade and now both him and Sungyeol were standing there facing each other awkwardly.

 

“H-hi.” Sungyeol stuttered back a reply before averting his eyes and looking anywhere but at Myungsoo.

 

“So… can we um… talk?” Myungsoo requested, shifting around uncomfortably.

 

“Sure but it’ll have to be when I go on break.” Sungyeol replied trying to sound as casual as possible, as if the two of them were friends or something. (emphasize on the something)

 

“Which is in half an hour.” Sungyeol continued.

 

Myungsoo nodded slowly. “I’ll wait for you then.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter