04. New Friends

From Lust to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re going to bring him home? Wow you two sure progress fast. But then again, I shouldn’t be surprised. You two banged each other on the first meeting.” Woohyun said, doubling over in laughter at his own words.

 

Myungsoo punched his silly friend on the arm before crossing him arms in a huff. “Would you stop referring back to our first meeting? It’s embarrassing. Plus we have already decided to start anew.”

 

“If you wanted to start anew why is he coming over already? Normal people don’t bring their date home on the third meeting.” Woohyun continued, still snickering.

 

“If you don’t shut up soon, I’m going to tell Sunggyu-hyung about your not-so-secret and very obvious crush on him. It’s a wonder he doesn’t already know. He must be as dense as you are.” Myungsoo mused while Woohyun’s giggles ceased immediately, face turning red.

 

This time it was Hoya’s turn to burst out laughing, having stayed silent during the two’s previous bickering.

 

“I know right. Anybody can tell with one look that the two of you are so in love with each other.” Hoya said, directing his comment to Woohyun.

 

Woohyun poked his tongue out at his two friends before burying his face to hide his flaming cheeks.

 

“Stop it.” Woohyun’s muffled voice travelled out which the other two boys ignored in favour of laughing.

 

“What are you guys laughing at? What’s wrong with Woohyunnie?” Sunggyu’s voice interrupted their laughing fit.

 

“Sorry Myungsoo, we went over time with practice so I came late.” Sunggyu apologised as he plopped down on the carpeted floor of Myungsoo’s living room, right next to Woohyun who was still huddled into a ball.

 

Myungsoo waved his hand dismissively. “No problem hyung. And we were just teasing Woohyunnie about his long time crush on a certain oblivious hyung.”

 

Hoya and Myungsoo watched Sunggyu intently as their hamster hyung furrowed his eyebrows and thought over Myungsoo’s words seriously. Meanwhile Woohyun was dying on the inside as he still kept his face hidden.

 

After a minute of this, Myungsoo decided to put the two ignorant love birds out of their misery.

 

“So guys, as I was trying to explain to this silly person before,” Myungsoo started, poking Woohyun in the side to emphasise his point, “I’m going to invite Sungyeol and his best friend over because he said he wanted to meet you guys.”

 

“He wants to meet me? Perfect! I wanted to meet him too. I want to see how hot he is that he managed to seduce you, Myungsoo.” Woohyun commented before dissolving in laughter again, already forgetting his previous embarrassment.

 

Sunggyu grumbled incoherently at Woohyun’s comment and shuffled away from his place next to Woohyun. Hoya and Myungsoo snickered while Woohyun pouted, following Sunggyu and latching onto the other’s arm.

 

“Gyuie, don’t get mad. You know I don’t mean it like that. You’re the hottest in my eyes!”

 

Hoya and Myungsoo made fake gagging noises in the background while Sunggyu blushed furiously. He swatted Woohyun away before mumbling.

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Are you two sure you aren’t dating?” Myungsoo put in at the same time Hoya said, “Go get a room already.”

 

Sunggyu conveniently ignored the two of them to reply to what Myungsoo announced previously. “I would love to meet Sungyeol and his best friend. I’m free all weekend so pick any day you want.”

 

“Oh yeah. Stop getting me off track guys. So hyung said he is free all weekend, what about you two?” Myungsoo said, turning to Woohyun and Hoya.

 

“I can do all weekend too!” Woohyun cheered with a grin.

 

“Well I can’t. I’m free on Sunday though.” Hoya said, sulking a little bit.

 

“Why not? How come you’re working on a weekend?” Woohyun whined. “We could have had a sleepover party if you were free on Saturday too!”

 

Hoya just shrugged.

 

“Alright then. Sunday it is!”

 

 

To Sungyeol, From Myungie: Can you and Dongwoo make it on Sunday?

 

To Myungsoo, From Yeollie: Yeah! What time shall we get there? Don’t forget to give me your address :P

 

To Sungyeol, From Myungie: How about 11am? And why so eager for my address ;)

 

To Myungsoo, From Yeollie: …

 

To Sungyeol, From Myungie: ㅋㅋㅋhere you go. XXXX XXX XX

 

 

“Dongwoo! Why are you taking so long? We’re going to be late!” Sungyeol yelled. He was already fully dressed and even had his shoes on and was waiting impatiently for his flatmate to get ready.

 

“It’s only ten! How early do you want to get there?!” Dongwoo yelled back.

 

“Well what if we get lost on the way?!” Sungyeol shot back.

 

“Are you planning to get lost for forty minutes?” Dongwoo said as he emerged from his room.

 

“There might be a traffic jam as well.” Sungyeol replied with a shrug.

 

Dongwoo chuckled as he arrived next to Sungyeol and started pulling his shoes on. “Just admit that you can’t wait to see your Myungie again.”

 

“Don’t you dare go around calling him that when we get to his apartment.” Sungyeol told Dongwoo.

 

“You can’t stop me.” Dongwoo poked his tongue out at Sungyeol before running out the door, followed by a frustrated Sungyeol.

 

 

Fifteen minutes before eleven, Sungyeol and Dongwoo are standing outside an average looking door in a hallway full of other identical doors. Instead of knocking, the two of them were squabbling in what they thought were whispers.

 

“I told you we’d get here early. You know its common courtesy to arrive at someone’s place slightly late. What if they’re not ready yet?” Dongwoo whispered.

 

“Well we’re here. What do you p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter