01. Thinking of You

From Lust to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The bell chimed, signalling a customer had entered. The tall young man behind the counter didn’t move or speak, seeming oblivious to everything that was happening around him. A few seconds later another young man came out from the kitchen and hurried over to greet the new customer.

 

“Weclome to Hysterie Café. Please take a seat, anywhere you want.” The young man flashed a bright smile.

 

After the young man led the customer to their seat and took their orders, he came back around the counter. When he noticed the tall young man still staring at something no one else could see, he smacked him on the head. The tall male yelped and turned his attention to his co-worker and best friend.

 

“What was that for Dongwoo?” the tall male whined as he rubbed his head.

 

“Stop spacing out during work Sungyeol. You’ve been doing that since three days ago.” Dongwoo scolded as he moved to fill the customer’s order.

 

“I can’t help it. I just can’t stop thinking about--” Sungyeol was cut off as Dongwoo spoke.

 

“That drop dead gorgeous guy you slept with in the locker room.” Dongwoo was the first to know what happened and he was honestly quite surprised when he first heard it from Sungyeol. “I know you might not have been laid in a while but I didn’t know you were the type to every hot guy that walks through the doors.”

 

“Hyung! I’m not that type. And it was one hot guy. I don’t even know what got into me that day. I just saw the way he looked at me and next minute...” Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter