Chapter 3

Some: "What are we?"

Lisa's POV

I let out a tiring yawn when I sat down on our dining room. I blink my eyes tiredly to get used to the brightness of the room

"Yah jinja, what time did you sleep?" Jisoo unnie asked as she placed my breakfast infront of me. I yawned again before answering

"I dunno I didn't get to check the time"

"Aishh didn't Jennie already told to us to get a good sleep?" Jisoo unnie scolded me, she continued scolding me but those just went into my right ears and immediately went out to my left ears. I started eating and I heard Jisoo unnie sighed

"Yah I'm going to get ready. After you finish that, wash it then you should get ready fast or else Jennie would kill you" Jisoo unnie said and went out to head to her room. By just hearing Jennie unnie would kill me gave me chills and I hurriedly ate my breakfast. I washed my dishes and hurriedly went to my room to get ready. When I'm finished, I went out and see all of them are already ready.

"Yah let's go, I'll talk to you later" Jennie unnie said and the tone of her voice is not good. I gulped and followed. We went out of our dorm and we went inside the car. Today we're going to the Yg ent. Yg sangjangnim is gonna explain us about our schedule.

Our schedule seems a lot busier than our last schedule but I'm  happy that our group are gonna be really active. After the meeting with our boss we went straight ahead to our photoshoot for an advertisement. The photoshoot ended quite longer than the schedule says. We then went back to Yg ent. to practice for our upcoming performance. After that we went home. It's already late when we reached the dorm. We change and we ate dinner. Jennie unnie confiscated my phone for 1 week, she turned it off and hid it. She said that is my punishment for not following and listening with her. Jennie unnie is really kind and cute but she is also strict and sometimes scary.

The week went by and I really didn't notice it that much cause we're really busy. Today we're going to attend an awarding event. It's new so we aren't very familiar to it like the others. Also today is the day Jennie unnie is gonna give back my phone! I'm so excited and happy.

The event is ok I guess? It looks luxurious, it doesn't look like the awarding I always get to watch.

When it was our time to perform, I was really confident but then as our performance started I saw BTS sunbaenim walking towards to the front and seated there. I suddenly became nervous. But then I have to perform well or else I will get scolded and might get punishment again. Our performance went well even though there's a little problem with our mic's. We went backstage and thanked everyone for their hard work. One of the staff guided us to where our seats are but I parted my ways because I needed to go to the restroom. This time I really made sure where our seats are before parting.

When I came out of the restroom I didn't expect him to be there, leaning on the wall and he looks like he was waiting to someone.

"Oh your finish?" He asked, he straighten up. I was startled ofcourse, I pointed myself to ask if it was me and then he nodded

"Ah neh" I answered, the atmosphere suddenly feels awkward. The hallways are empty just like our first encounter. He didn't speak, he just stared at me and it was really~~~ awkward.

"Umm sunbae?"

"Did you change your number?" He asked, which confused me because I didn't

"Ani sunbae. My number is still the same" I answered

"Jinja? Then why aren't you answering my calls?" He said. Suddenly realization hit's me

"Ahh sunbae mianhe it's because my phone was confiscated" I said and smiled apologetic and bowed. I looked up and I saw him relaxed his shoulders that I didn't realize was stiff at the first place and I saw him smiled

"No it's ok you don't need to apologize, I jumped into some conclusion without thinking properly" he said and massage his nape. He looked very relaxed now

"Jinja mianhe sunbae" I apologize again.

"Aishh I said it's ok" he said and I was surprised when he ruffled my hair  but then I just smiled at him and he smiled back.

We talked a bit while going back to our seats but before anyone can see us we parted our ways and I went to our seats with a big smile on my face

"Yah did something happened in the restroom?" Rose unnie asked as I sat down with them, I didn't even bother to notice her

"Oh what is this? The makanae ignoring me? Yah did you drink the water in the restroom? I told yo--" Rose unnie was stopped when Jennie unnie shoved a piece of bread at which made me laugh.

"Shut up already ok" Jennie unnie said

"And you, what took you so long? Did you take a poop?" Jennie unnie asked

"Ani! It's just I kinda got lost but then I remember" I lied because there is no way I'm gonna tell them that I met Jungkook sunbae.

"Oh did you meet Jungkook sunbae again~?" Rose unnie tease, shivers run to my whole body for a second, I glared at Rose unnie. She and Jisoo unnie laughed at me and I pouted

"Ani~!" I lied again

"Yah stop it and just focused on watching" Jennie unnie said and we all stopped and focused. The event went well than what we expected. We also won an award and we're really happy, Rose unnie even cried.

I feel asleep at the car on our way home. We were all tired so we didn't even bother to eat dinner. We all went to our own room. My eyes are already closing when someone knocked at my door. I heard the door open and saw Jennie unnie entering. She sat at my bed and smiled at me. I noticed that she has something in her hands and I quickly realized that it was my phone.

"Uri makanae had been good the whole week. I think you learned very well from your punishment" Jennie unnie said and caressed my hair. I smiled and leaned in to her touch.

"Now goodnight. Go to sleep ok?" Jennie unnie said and stand up. She walk towards the switch and turned off the lights

"Sweetdreams" she whisper before closing the door. I was about to sleep when I remember what Jungkook sunbae had said earlier so I my phone. I was quite surprised because I saw multiple missed calls and text messages from him. I opened and read it. Before sleeping I decided to message him

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae. I'm really sorry again. I finally got my phone back. Goodnight~"

I was hesitating at first to send it but then I clicked the send button. I turned my phone off and putted it to my side table. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. Tomorrow there will be no trouble on waking up late because it was our day off.

I woke up early than I expected. I checked my phone and saw that I had a message

"I told you already it's ok. You should be careful now so your phone will never be confiscated. Goodnight too"

I smiled and decided to reply

"Good morning sunbae! Neh I will be careful from now on ^_^

Ps: I didn't get to reply because I had fallen sleep ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

I dropped my phone in my bed and stand up, I walked towards the bathroom and washed my face. I went out of my room and head to the dining. I saw Jennie unnie already eating while Jisoo unnie is still cooking

"Really salad and milk in the morning?" I asked Jennie unnie while I took a seat across her

"What? It's healthy" she said and took a sip on her milk. All I could do is stared unbelievably at her

"Just let her be, that's what she want" Jisoo unnie said and placed my breakfast infront of me. Jennie unnie prepared a nice american breakfast style. I smiled and thanked for the food and started digging in.

"Where's Rose?" Jisoo unnie asked as she purred the hot choco in my mug. I just shrugged and Jennie unnie said that she might be still sleeping. I was almost finished eating when Rose unnie appeared. She tiredly took a seat next to Jennie unnie.

"Yah what time did you sleep?" Jisoo unnie asked her. Rose unnie blink few times to regain her senses

"I can't remember" she said tiredly. Jisoo unnie stand up to make Rose unnie breakfast. The whole dorm is quiet, the only sounds are coming from Jisoo unnie's cooking.

"So guys what do you want to do today?" Jisoo unnie asked as she finished cooking Rose unnie's breakfast.

"Sleep" "Nothing" "Go out" we all answered the same time

"One at a time ok" Jisoo unnie said and laughed

"Sleep" Rose unnie said and yawned

"Nothing" I said and took a sip in my hot choco

"I want to go out" Jennie unnie said

"I actually want to go out too 'cause I want to buy something" Jisoo unnie said

"Let's go out then" Jennie unnie said

"How about you guys?" Jisoo unnie asked us. I just shrugged, not really wanting to go out

"I guess we'll just stay here" Rose unnie said

So Jennie and Jisoo unnie went out, leaving me and Rose unnie only here in the dorm.  After their gone Rose unnie went back to her room, she said she's gonna sleep again, leaving me here all alone in the living room watching cartoons. I started to get bored so I decided to just play some games in my phone. I turned off the TV and went to my room. I laid in my bed and checked my phone. I saw a new message again

"Goodmorning too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I woke up pretty late. Yeah that's right or else your phone will get confiscated again"

I smiled because we looked really closed already. I was about to reply but then my phone ring and the screen shows that someone was calling. I smiled again when I saw the caller, I quickly answered it

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo Lisa-shii?" The voice on the line asked

"Neh sunbae?"

"You finally picked up" he said and I heard him laugh and I laugh along with him

"Sunbae why did you call?" I asked

"Nothing and can you please stop calling sunbae, I feel old"

"Neh sunbae" I said not knowing how to call him beside sunbae

"Aishh Jungkook-shii will be fine you know" he said and I can feel his smiling

"But it kinda feels awkward, specially when the members hear this they will surely tease me"

"Aniyo it's ok plus it's not just you my members will also tease me" he said and laugh to reassure me

"Neh but sunb- ah ani Jungkook-shii what's with the calls?" I asked cause suddenly I remember what Jisoo unnie said, about Jungkook sunbae being scared to girls

"Nothing really" he said and I don't know what to reply. I was about to talk but I was cut off

"Lisa-shii can we be friends?" I was first surprised but then who I am to say no right?

"Sure sunbae! I mean Jungkook-shii" I said too excited than I should be. He laughed at my reaction and I just laughed along with him

"But why me?" I asked. He didn't spoke for a few minutes, I suddenly felt worried that I might offended him with my question

"I dunno actually. I was surprised too that I approached you, naturally I would avoid girls" he said

"Umm so is it true that your scared of girls?" I asked, I hesitated at first whether should I ask him that but it really bothers me

"Well it's not that I'm scared but I just choose not to get too closed cause they make me anxious" I raised one of my eyebrows at his answer

"But you when you approached me?"

"Nothing and I felt really happy cause your the first ever girl, except for my mom of course, that hadn't made me feel anxious" he said and I was really surprised. I don't know what to say like really

"Umm Lisa-shii are you still there?" I returned to my senses when Jungkook-shii spoke

"Ahh neh mianhe for spacing out" I said and I heard him laugh and he said its fine. Our conversation went long than I expected we bid goodbyes when he said that his hyungs are calling him for practice.

Being friends with him is not a bad thing, I'm actually glad when he said I was the first ever girl that hadn't made him feel anxious. I wonder what will happen from now on? I better hide it first to my members and I'll just tell them later, well maybe not later. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Little did I know that someone was listening to me. Little did I know that someone had heard my whole conversation with Jungkook-sunbae.

"I see what you did there lisa~" she said silently and stood up. The smirk on her face clearly could tell that she has something up on her sleeves. She then danced happily towards to her room and locked it.


 

So before doing this chapter, I watched the fancam of BTS reaction to BlackPink in Seoul Music Awards and I gotta say Jungkook will never fail to fanboy over them, including Namjoon and V. I really can't wait for them to have an interaction. Lol just wanna share this to you guys.

Thanks for subscribing and commenting, I really appreciated it!

PS: THIS IS A PURE FANFICTION, SOME YOU MIGHT CROSS ARE REAL BUT THE WHOLE STORY IS JUST MADE BY ME. NONE OF IT IS TRUE.

JUST COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AGAIN FOR CHAPTER 4 ^-^